Request: Make This Person in Skyrim

quadrangleste

This is actually a concept as well as a specific request.

It seems like it would be interesting to have a sticky thread where people could post images of real life people that they would like to have in-game and modders, if feeling generous, could recreate a skyrim character that looks like that person. They could either just list out the mods required along with config files or take the next step and create a stand-alone mod.

I'm surprised that this kind of request doesn't seem very common (based on my search of the forum). Am I missing some kind of legal issue preventing this? I don't see a rule against it and we already have likenesses of Arnold Schwartzenegger, etc. Loverslab being around this long, shouldn't we already have a database of most adult actors by now? Anyway, I hope other people like the idea and we can accumulate some quality, unique character content this way.

To begin with, I would like to request a Sensi Pearl character. CBBE preferred if possible. But, other body type fine if good reason for it.

Links to Sensi pictures: http://www.pichunter.com/models/Sensi_Pearl

• 2 weeks later...

Archived