ANK Castle by Arrow & Knee MOD Team - Version 4.0

Hi I am wondering if there is a way to load the armor with the console?

It crashes when I start Skyrim and probably isn't compatible with some mod or who knows what. It actually loads if I don't enable the addon .esp' date=' and I am able to load the main .esm.

I opened up the bsa and I can see the armor in there, but I don't know how that would help. I tried the help command with the name of an armor from the bsa and I don't think it worked. I just want the clothes!

I don't think I am alone with this crashing on startup. Maybe it would be cool to put all of the armor in a chest? Maybe I should make such a mod myself?

[/quote']

Have you tried installing turbosnowy's version with the bsa file unpacked? it may be possible that you have one of the armor mods already installed individually and have the same exact path of the same armor within this mod. (dunno if it does anything in this case, but it could be a possibility) Another thing is are you outdooors when you are loading the mod for the first time? First time i loaded mine it froze my game for like a min trying to load the mod on a high end computer. try entering a building and save in the building before installing the mod.

It crashes when I start Skyrim and probably isn't compatible with some mod or who knows what. It actually loads if I don't enable the addon .esp' date=' and I am able to load the main .esm.

I opened up the bsa and I can see the armor in there, but I don't know how that would help. I tried the help command with the name of an armor from the bsa and I don't think it worked. I just want the clothes!

I don't think I am alone with this crashing on startup. Maybe it would be cool to put all of the armor in a chest? Maybe I should make such a mod myself?

[/quote']

Have you tried installing turbosnowy's version with the bsa file unpacked? it may be possible that you have one of the armor mods already installed individually and have the same exact path of the same armor within this mod. (dunno if it does anything in this case, but it could be a possibility) Another thing is are you outdooors when you are loading the mod for the first time? First time i loaded mine it froze my game for like a min trying to load the mod on a high end computer. try entering a building and save in the building before installing the mod.

Thanks for the help but this did not work. I saved inside, used that version of the mod with the files unpacked, still crashing before I can see the main menu. I really just want to load the items from the console, is this not possible? I am guessing the castle is crashing my game and I don't really have a lot of interest in a castle.

@ChildeRoland

I love the mod. Thank you very much for all your effort.

I do have a couple of issues though. While doing the thieves guild quest is was told to steal 500 worth of goods from Ank castle for a "bedlam" quest. Well, I can't access anything worth that amount that I don't already have access to due to you wonderful hospitality. Is this feature? Did you incorporate the quest into the mod or is this a fluke.

I can't finish the quest unless you give me something to steal.:)

Also, would you consider giving you vendors a bit more capital to start with. The amount reset makes it VERRRRY hard to recuperate the lost revenue.

@ChildeRoland...

1.I really didn't know the TG would tell you to steal from ANK Castle.

I think for now, you can just cancel that job and ask for another one.

And please tell me which section they told you to steal from.

2.My intention is for you to go out and explore more, and to do more stuff to earn money. Try making potions, enchanting weapons, etc. Players in vanilla game tend to become too rich to the point where exploring means nothing. Now, new stuff must be earned by honest work.

[/quote']

Thanks for the help but this did not work. I saved inside, used that version of the mod with the files unpacked, still crashing before I can see the main menu. I really just want to load the items from the console, is this not possible? I am guessing the castle is crashing my game and I don't really have a lot of interest in a castle.

Ironically, the main esm file that is not crashing the game is the file for the castle and its npcs(i believe). The addon esp file is the file that contains all the weapon and armor mods.

You mentioned that the game crashes before the main menu. Are you saying that the game crashes before you can even attempt to load a saved game or does it crash when trying to load the save data? Also did you update skyrim to 1.5? if you did, pretty much any mods that adds new areas or buildings will crash the game due to the new navi-meshing the implemented that is incompatible with the old navi-meshes

1.I really didn't know the TG would tell you to steal from ANK Castle.

I think for now, you can just cancel that job and ask for another one.

And please tell me which section they told you to steal from.

That's what I did...I just cancelled the quest.

It didn't give a specific section. The quest was to steal 500 septums worth of good from ANK Castle with being caught and going to jail. Since you didn't add the quest, I'm assuming you set up the castle to be another Skyrim city and the vanilla game just added it to the pool of possible targets.

2.My intention is for you to go out and explore more, and to do more stuff to earn money. Try making potions, enchanting weapons, etc. Players in vanilla game tend to become too rich to the point where exploring means nothing. Now, new stuff must be earned by honest work.

It's all good...I'm just a thrifty person by nature and hate spending thousands without recouping some.:) I'll just have to make sure to have plenty to sell when I go to buy from the castle.

Must admit I had a fortune and blew it on ANK, which means everytime an update comes along I have to do another round of smithing/enchanting to get some funds for the newest sexy dresses :)

This is a good thing I reckon, it makes gathering money have a point in order to buy the new shinies!

To people who have problems with the game crashing when trying to enter the shop. I had the same problem so I loaded it up in the CK and deleted a load of lights and all the plants and ingredients in aaaANKEntrance and it now works (I know, I have a crappy PC). Great mod, thank you.

I can't stand it anymore,

please someone provide a code to every armor and weapon in this mod, so i don't have to enter the castle.

I just don't understand this mod includes things like hair, modified npc other stuff, just why? so it makes buying stuff more interesting? i think it makes brain f*** more interesting.

well, i'm able to enter the castle with low graphic parameters, too

but what's the minimum then?

my video 250 gts

processor core e8500

4gb ram

but hell, no

i just suppose to think that this damn mod doesn't support hi quality textures.

because the game runs just perfect on my system and i haven't had any ctd during the whole game that i have completed with 100% of quests

well' date=' i'm able to enter the castle with low graphic parameters, too

but what's the minimum then?

my video 250 gts

processor core e8500

4gb ram

but hell, no

because the game runs just perfect on my system and i haven't had any ctd during the whole game that i have completed with 100% of quests

[/quote']

Please, I'm begging you. DO NOT USE THIS MOD! It doesn't seem to agree with you.

However' date=' if you insist, please take a look at the FAQ section I just updated:

7. What kind of a PC do I need to even enter ANK Castle?

[/quote']

this section just makes me laugh. is it a graphic mod or a clothes mod?

watch out a hi quality ultra textured dress guys, it may require you a hi end PC, lol

well if you use high settings it may explain something, have you tried ultra settings or just very high textures?

However' date=' if you insist, please take a look at the FAQ section I just updated:

7. What kind of a PC do I need to even enter ANK Castle?

[/quote']

this section just makes me laugh. is it a graphic mod or a clothes mod?

watch out a hi quality ultra textured dress guys, it may require you a hi end PC, lol

well if you use high settings it may explain something, have you tried ultra settings or just very high textures?

This works fine on my 6 year old dual core pc with a 9800GT GFX card in, and works fine also with my monster new rig that came from the future - from what I can tell Childe's PC is not exactly top spec hence he wants to keep the mod playable for his own beenfits, so unless you are literally trying to play skyrim on modded zx spectrum you should be ok. New hairs and such are to make the mod 'nicer' and to add it's own style which is fine - should not kill your PC in any way heh (unless it is actually a spectrum with a bigger fan and keyboard or summit)

Hey guys, I'm not used to installing files like this. I got the mod to work but I have the floating heads problem, I read the OP's post about it and I am still clueless as to fixing it. I have: ank_castle_addon.esp, Ank_Castle_Main.esm, Ank_Castle_v4.0_BSAPack.7z.001, Ank_Castle_v4.0_BSAPack.7z.002, and Ank_Castle_v4.0_BSAPack.7z.003 all in my data folder with the two plugins activated.

The place looks amazing though, great mod!! Thanks for posting it!!

Hey guys' date=' I'm not used to installing files like this. I got the mod to work but I have the floating heads problem, I read the OP's post about it and I am still clueless as to fixing it. I have: ank_castle_addon.esp, Ank_Castle_Main.esm, Ank_Castle_v4.0_BSAPack.7z.001, Ank_Castle_v4.0_BSAPack.7z.002, and Ank_Castle_v4.0_BSAPack.7z.003 all in my data folder with the two plugins activated.

The place looks amazing though, great mod!! Thanks for posting it!!

[/quote']

Try unpacking the BSAPack

You should then get one single Ank_Castle_Main.bsa file

If this doesn't help, I'm clueless...:s