ANK Castle by Arrow & Knee MOD Team - Version 4.0

I have gotten the version 4 esm., esp., bsa., and English read me into 1 zip file. Tested it with NMM and then loaded a saved game to check it. Everything seems to be fine so far. Uploading the zip file to Wupload now and will post the link when it's finished. Thanks to AnK for all they have done , keep up the great work!... Now if those clever Chinese could only figure out how to combine Caliente's CBBE with Cherry's BBP, and make it so 1 armor/clothes/etc fits both!! :D

any new armors

Without spoiling it for others, I'll just say there are a few new things to purchase and a few new spaces. Overall the castle isn't quite finished still, but it is a lot closer! By far the most and fastest progress on any new building and/or addition I have seen in Skyrim so far. It somewhat reminds me of Dovakin Hideout in scope, but what is there actually works and doesn't bug the game to the point where I can't play it. No offense meant to the Dovakin Team, it's just that huge projects like these take a lot of time and patience. Once again, great job AnK.

Here's the link: http://www.wupload.com/file/2679790107/ANK_Castle_4.0.zip

Thanks! but i have a question about the download. When i update from v3 to v4. It shows all the new item's names but when i wear them it just hides my body. Like it makes it disappear. What would be the cause of that?

If you downloaded version 3.0.7' date=' please remember to change the .bsa file's name into 'Ank_Castle_Main.bsa', 'A C M' not 'a c m' just in case it's necessary.

Thanks! but i have a question about the download. When i update from v3 to v4. It shows all the new item's names but when i wear them it just hides my body. Like it makes it disappear. What would be the cause of that?

If you downloaded version 3.0.7' date=' please remember to change the .bsa file's name into 'Ank_Castle_Main.bsa', 'A C M' not 'a c m' just in case it's necessary.

Tyvm, they finally showed up. Turns out i was MISSING the "ank_castle_main.bsa" file. heh...... i think i might've accidently deleted it when i was cleaning out some mods i didnt use anymore.

Thanks for the help

So do none of the armors work with UNP? Hideout sadly has died off and I loooove housemods. I use UNP however. =( But I really wanna try this modout. But I also dont want to only get a halfmod where in someparts are simply unusable. =(

I wonder if its possible to have two skyrim games set up so I could play one with UNP and one with CBBE... And have NMM work for both, etc.

just can't believe it works fine for you guys. i'm still trying to solve the old problem mentioned a long ago here, but for some reason forgotten - the CTD while entering a castle. if you guy just know what was the issue, tell me please. i tried all suggestion posted here before, but it didn't help.

So do none of the armors work with UNP? Hideout sadly has died off and I loooove housemods. I use UNP however. =( But I really wanna try this modout. But I also dont want to only get a halfmod where in someparts are simply unusable. =(

I wonder if its possible to have two skyrim games set up so I could play one with UNP and one with CBBE... And have NMM work for both' date=' etc.

[/quote']

I suggest you read the FAQ section in the first post.

just can't believe it works fine for you guys. i'm still trying to solve the old problem mentioned a long ago here' date=' but for some reason forgotten - the CTD while entering a castle. if you guy just know what was the issue, tell me please. i tried all suggestion posted here before, but it didn't help.

[/quote']

Use Wrye Bash to check if there is any conflict between your mods.

i see' date=' no one knows, i actually tried deleting and reinstalling all the mods i have and it still keep crashing like crazy. that's pity

[/quote']

Well ChildeRoland just quoted you...read up^

:P

I use CBBE3.0 for body

Ren's type A for face mesh

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7127

Nidias face for face texture

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7485

I wonder if its possible to have two skyrim games set up so I could play one with UNP and one with CBBE... And have NMM work for both' date=' etc.

[/quote']

I suggest you read the FAQ section in the first post.

Read it, it says stuff -may- happen. But no one has reported if anything -has- happened. Some armors simply work on all bodytypes and just change your body, others outright dont work. Was asking if this was a case of former or latter.

I think i am the most retard human in the planet.

copy tet.

1. Update patch for those who have Version 3.0 or 3.0.7, only:

Size: 29.53MB

NOTICE: This is not a full pack, only an update patch!

And, if you downloaded version 3.0.7, you should remember to change the .bsa file's name into 'Ank_Castle_Main.bsa', 'A C M' not 'a c m' just in case it's necessary.

ok i can read that but now the my retard part. Were is the bsa file? bec all the files ar (ank_castle_addon.esp) and (Ank_Castle_Main.esm)

so tell me what is means bsa?.. i have think that bec of the file name's ar the same on the ver3.07 and 4.0 patch so why need rename the files? or i am missing something.

so i think i can just replace all the patch(4.0) files over the old ones and i am done.. but bec of that message on there i am now asking that, so i dont need to brake my game....

I think i am the most retard human in the planet.

Have you installed the 3.0.7 version already?

If so, then the .bsa file should be in the 'Data' folder of your game.

Go check, if it's not there, then either you've deleted it, or you only have version 3.0 not 3.0.7, they are different.

If it is there, then check it's name, if not right, correct it.

In other cases, you can always download a full edition of Version 4, and replace any files when asked.

I hope what I just said is clear and simple for beginners, it's the best I can do...:-/

Read it' date=' it says stuff -may- happen. But no one has reported if anything -has- happened. Some armors simply work on all bodytypes and just change your body, others outright dont work. Was asking if this was a case of former or latter.

[/quote']

CBBE body has big boobs, and my teammates like them...:P

So, I don't think any of the armors in the Castle supports UNP, and if you put them on, you wouldn't want to look at your avatar. And, in some cases, your game will simply CTD. I haven't fully tested every set of armor, since I don't have UNP, but you can always have a test run, it doesn't hurt anyway.

Read it' date=' it says stuff -may- happen. But no one has reported if anything -has- happened. Some armors simply work on all bodytypes and just change your body, others outright dont work. Was asking if this was a case of former or latter.

[/quote']

So, I don't think any of the armors in the Castle supports UNP, and if you put them on, you wouldn't want to look at your avatar. And, in some cases, your game will simply CTD. I haven't fully tested every set of armor, since I don't have UNP, but you can always have a test run, it doesn't hurt anyway.

But then Ill cry when I get a ctd! I need a great house mod! I need to show off my hundreds of collected books and my 10 pages of armors! ;-;

[/quote']

But then Ill cry when I get a ctd! I need a great house mod! I need to show off my hundreds of collected books and my 10 pages of armors! ;-;

To show off your armour collection I highly recommend the Dovakhin Wardrobe mod found here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11444

The screenshots have not been updated in a while but has about 100+ mannequins in chambers to show off the collection.

For showing off books, the best house mod I have seen so far is this one:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11314

really nice attention to detail and tons of book space.

Might be something for ANK to consider to make the castle an even more awesome home base - a mannequin room and a library as everyone loves to show off their collections (to themselves heehee)

:P

I use CBBE3.0 for body

Ren's type A for face mesh

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7127

Nidias face for face texture

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7485

Ah thanks. I guess I'll go back to CBBE3.0 to see if I like it and if not, I'll switch back to CHSBHC. I just wished they make a universal body mod already!

I just have some info to share with everyone about my recent CTD's...

1. After a day of hair pulling and nail biting, unloading/reloading mods, saved games etc, I finally found the culprit. The new update 1.5 was the cause for it. Apparently it is causing CTD's for many others as well. Nexus is reporting another update to fix that LATEST UPDATE!! lol Me, I went back to 1.4.27, or something like that, loaded everything up and have been up and running for about 12 hours now with no CTD's. That means so far ANK castle seems to be fine for me. whew!

2. Regarding armor on body types other then CBBE, I use CHSBHC with Nalim's body(smaller butt). I buy armor and w/e from the castle to try out on my female companions with no problems. The only thing is that I don't get to see the bouncing boobies. :( I just tend not to those purchases that much. Some of the armors actually do bounce a bit though! So go figure.