ANK Castle by Arrow & Knee MOD Team - Version 4.0

Small reply. May actually be big. I decided to make a second folder just for a cbbe version of skyrim so I could use this mod. I absolutely love it and I still havent explored it all. I hope that one circular area isnt the only area with weapon racks and mannequins because this game has a lot of armors/weapons to be shown off.

I enjoy the mod from what Ive seen, however, its victim. You spelled the name wrong. xP I also got baited by a lot of the objects looking like they could be usable but actually were just scenery. I don't mind it but have you given ideas to perhaps using actual flora(flowers) or something? You dont need to make everything real, but atleast the flora being real(And respawning at normal rates if possible) would be cool. Ill continue to give opinions.

Edit:

Saw the mage side now. Loving this mod. And the fact that stuff costs money and I just started makes me excited to level up and find stuff to sell to be able to afford more that this mod offers. I love the layout decided on mannequins too. I can offer more input on the home but for now I can simply say I love it. I did happen to find a random daedric battleaxe on the floor however. Odd at lv5. >>; But uhh.. yeah. I just put that on a thingy to show off.

I just have some info to share with everyone about my recent CTD's...

Now I just hope I can get an up-to-date CK. I'm still using version 1.4.23 (I guess you don't even have to ask me why), and this version does not recognize new game settings added with game .exe version 1.5.

Don't know if there will be any conflict between ANK Castle's future versions and the updated game past version 1.5.

I think i am the most retard human in the planet.

copy tet. :blush:hey m8 had the same problem' date=' just worked it out.You find ank_castle_main in data folder and right click go to properties at bottom and hey presto it shows the file as a bsa file, so I guess that confirms that is the file to change.

1. Update patch for those who have Version 3.0 or 3.0.7, only:

Size: 29.53MB

NOTICE: This is not a full pack, only an update patch!

And, if you downloaded version 3.0.7, you should remember to change the .bsa file's name into 'Ank_Castle_Main.bsa', 'A C M' not 'a c m' just in case it's necessary.

ok i can read that but now the my retard part. Were is the bsa file? bec all the files ar (ank_castle_addon.esp) and (Ank_Castle_Main.esm)

so tell me what is means bsa?.. i have think that bec of the file name's ar the same on the ver3.07 and 4.0 patch so why need rename the files? or i am missing something.

so i think i can just replace all the patch(4.0) files over the old ones and i am done.. but bec of that message on there i am now asking that, so i dont need to brake my game....

[/quote']

can anyone help mi ?! D:

i download everything and put it in my skyrim data folder. then i load my skyrim go till the logo page then auto quit application. can anyone help mi find ?

Download the rar version:

https://hotfile.com/dl/150193956/c4f09f7/ANKv4.rar.html

If you don't already have it, download and install Nexus Mod Manager (NMM):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/content/modmanager/

Open NMM

Choose 'Add Mod from file' (blue jigsaw-piece icon with a green cross, top left of the Mod manager window)

Point it to where you saved your rar file and select it: it'll be 'ANKv4.rar'.

Watch Mod manager do its magic!

Remember to select the plug-in as well. Enjoy your game, and give ChildeRoland and the team a 謝謝

i downloaded the latest file.

i have Ank_Castle_Addon.esm ' date=' Ank_Castle_Main.bsa and Ank_Castle_Main.esp why did my skyrim keep crash? reali wanted this mod D; anyone can help mi find out why?

[/quote']

:)You don't have to post 3 replies for help.

Crashing might be caused by conflicts, and maybe caused by the game's 1.5 patch, you can try using the new beta patch. And, if you're using a pirate game, then roll back to previous version.

If the above is not the case, then try disabling some of your other MODs.

i have Ank_Castle_Addon.esm ' date=' Ank_Castle_Main.bsa and Ank_Castle_Main.esp why did my skyrim keep crash? reali wanted this mod D; anyone can help mi find out why?

[/quote']

OK, look like you're using a pirate version, right?

Then you should really use Nexus Mod Manager to manage your MODs.

and by the way, DarkLilith with ANK Castle is duplicated, and not recommanded together.

can anyone help mi ?! D:

i download everything and put it in my skyrim data folder. then i load my skyrim go till the logo page then auto quit application. can anyone help mi find ?

Download the rar version:

https://hotfile.com/dl/150193956/c4f09f7/ANKv4.rar.html

If you don't already have it' date=' download and install Nexus Mod Manager (NMM):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/content/modmanager/

Open NMM

Choose 'Add Mod from file' (blue jigsaw-piece icon with a green cross, top left of the Mod manager window)

Point it to where you saved your rar file and select it: it'll be 'ANKv4.rar'.

Watch Mod manager do its magic!

Remember to select the plug-in as well. Enjoy your game, and give ChildeRoland and the team a 謝謝

[/quote']

i alr downloaded it :X hmm nmm got use uh? i don reali know how to use :X

OH YA!! could u help mi create nexus account :x i have been creating tons of account== none of them send mi email to activate ): reali need help D:! oh crap== i knew this was goin to happen ==, the NMM want me to login into the website before i could install my mod to my folder ):

[/quote']

:)You don't have to post 3 replies for help.

Crashing might be caused by conflicts, and maybe caused by the game's 1.5 patch, you can try using the new beta patch. And, if you're using a pirate game, then roll back to previous version.

If the above is not the case, then try disabling some of your other MODs.

hey, i alr disable all my mod its still the same ): how to see my game's version?

anyone can help mi get nexus account):?

reali need help ):

or lend mi one? my hotmail is jiaxuan_526J@hotmail.com

and help mi find out wat happen to my skyrim why i put everything in the folder my skyrim still crash

There is such a thing known as MultiQuote. No need to post so many responses at once.

Crash can be from you using 1.5 update patch. Are you using 1.5 update? If not, then it's most likely a mod conflict.

As for the nexus account; I don't think anyone will lend you theirs and it's easy to make one.

Personal question after enjoying this mod more, actually a few questions.

First, does everything respawn in the housing part? The torchbugs and the various plants? Id hate to pick something that wouldnt return within the normal realm of time that objects respawn.

Also, this is my personal request and you can ignore it or do whatever you like. But could a proper armory be added? But.. bigger? Sort of like what you have now, only in a different style? Such as one large circulary room(Like the thieves hideout) with the middle being the forge and in a complete circle are simply lined up mannequins. I ask simply because I have toooooooooooo many armors and not enough mannequins to show them on. <<; >>; Or just more mannequins in one place!

Or ignore this! Its your mod afterall! Go wild!

anyone can help mi get nexus account):?

reali need help ):

or lend mi one? my hotmail is jiaxuan_526J@hotmail.com

and help mi find out wat happen to my skyrim why i put everything in the folder my skyrim still crash

There is such a thing known as MultiQuote. No need to post so many responses at once.

Crash can be from you using 1.5 update patch. Are you using 1.5 update? If not' date=' then it's most likely a mod conflict.

As for the nexus account; I don't think anyone will lend you theirs and it's easy to make one.

[/quote']

Personal question after enjoying this mod more' date=' actually a few questions.

First, does everything respawn in the housing part? The torchbugs and the various plants? Id hate to pick something that wouldnt return within the normal realm of time that objects respawn.

Also, this is my personal request and you can ignore it or do whatever you like. But could a proper armory be added? But.. bigger? Sort of like what you have now, only in a different style? Such as one large circulary room(Like the thieves hideout) with the middle being the forge and in a complete circle are simply lined up mannequins. I ask simply because I have toooooooooooo many armors and not enough mannequins to show them on. <<; >>; Or just more mannequins in one place!

Or ignore this! Its your mod afterall! Go wild!

[/quote']

so u mean that i should keep my armor or place it on mannequin?

some of the place i walked or go pass suddenly will crash the whole game. wonder why? u have any idea?

Personal question after enjoying this mod more...

1. I really don't know...but I think the plants and sorts should behave the same as in a vanilla house. I remember a snowberry plant in the Solitude house, and some plants in the Marcarth house. You can make a save first and experiment on them, pick them up, then go outside of the house, wait for 7 days or more, then go back and take a look.

2. I'm concerned that too many mannequins might cause stutter and they'll behave poorly on a middle or lower end PC. I just don't want me the layout author not to be able to use my own MOD. Maybe when the Throne Room comes out, I'll add some more in it.

Personal question after enjoying this mod more...

1. I really don't know...but I think the plants and sorts should behave the same as in a vanilla house. I remember a snowberry plant in the Solitude house' date=' and some plants in the Marcarth house. You can make a save first and experiment on them, pick them up, then go outside of the house, wait for 7 days or more, then go back and take a look.

2. I'm concerned that too many mannequins might cause stutter and they'll behave poorly on a middle or lower end PC. I just don't want me the layout author not to be able to use my own MOD. Maybe when the Throne Room comes out, I'll add some more in it.

[/quote']

Sweet. Nice to know. Cant wait for more additions then. And I understand about the lower pcs thing. Ill gladly enjoy whats already available!

Ohoh, edit! I know what I have to nicely request. Could we get 1 or 2 female mannequins in the housing part? You know the, with the creepy alchemist guy. Pref in the home or somewhere visible. I was thinking of some eyecandy for when I go to sleep which isn't just old guy ass. =p

That also said, don't you think the housing part is a little.. too small? Or cramped atleast? You stuck an old guy in a tiny shack with a mere divider separating us from him. Im not asking for a mansion, but maybe the room could have objects moved around a tad? Or the alchemist guy moved into a smaller sideroom which could be thought of as a kitchen of sorts which gives an excuse for our own room surrounded by nature.

Again, just small suggestions/requests. Im really enjoying this mod. =p

Another edit: The enchanting trainer relaxes against some of the walls on the bottom floor but there is one wall there towards the direction of the exit where its almost impossible to target her. You need to finesse the camera a bit to find a proper targeting point.

Great mod guys. Did find a couple problems with the armors. Took a look into the files with Creation Kit to try to locate the problems.

-Lilith's Boots Light is missing the construction object (COBJ) for upgrade on the armor table. all other pieces of this armor (light and heavy) can be upgrade except this one

-Lightning's armor (FFXIII-2 version) - All 4 of the COBJs for upgrading the armor does not link the armor to the COBJ (Created Object - NONE).

-Lightning's armor (FFXIII version) - Missing the Armor (ARMO) files so it cannot be gotten in game. The COBJs for upgrading the armor pieces also link to the FFXIII-2 version of the armor

You should probably rename some of the editor ids of files for Lightning's armors to avoid mix-up cause they have the same names and probably causes problems when adding them into the same mod

Hi I am wondering if there is a way to load the armor with the console?

It crashes when I start Skyrim and probably isn't compatible with some mod or who knows what. It actually loads if I don't enable the addon .esp, and I am able to load the main .esm.

I opened up the bsa and I can see the armor in there, but I don't know how that would help. I tried the help command with the name of an armor from the bsa and I don't think it worked. I just want the clothes!

I don't think I am alone with this crashing on startup. Maybe it would be cool to put all of the armor in a chest? Maybe I should make such a mod myself?