when waiting for games we saw in E3

Joomla

so E3 has good sides and bad sides and worst is that right now i dont know what to play when im too hyped for fallout 4 dishonored 2 and new doom game im sort of locked and my usual summer vacation 80h/week playtime has gone down atleast half if not more.

anyone can recommend some games to play til E3 games are released?

something similar to them (not previous ones if they did have since i have played most of them)

so E3 has good sides and bad sides and worst is that right now i dont know what to play when im too hyped for fallout 4 dishonored 2 and new doom game im sort of locked and my usual summer vacation 80h/week playtime has gone down atleast half if not more.

anyone can recommend some games to play til E3 games are released?

something similar to them (not previous ones if they did have since i have played most of them)

DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin

My man, I bought that game last week. Been play it WAY too much. Another great bonus is that you can connect with other players too if you'd like. I play it solo most of the time to feel more immersed with the story / gameplay, but I do have my friends help me out when needed.

You should try it!

The Stalker games springs to mind, would recommend:  

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl   There is some great overhauls/visual mods out there for it.

Other than that:

Thief 2 Looks a bit dated to put it nicely but is still the best in the series imo.

Dark Souls  or Dark Souls 2 Personally prefer the first one. 

Brutal Doom In case you wanna take a trip down memory lane (if you are old enough that is:)

Witcher 3 A bit off the mark perhaps but gets a warm recommendation none the less. 

Archived