View File

This mod removes the gender restrictions for selecting sex acts in SexLab Romance. This is particularly useful if you or an NPC is a futanari/hermaphrodite who wants to use male animations. Since some dialogue options don't exactly make it obvious what their "intended" genders are, I've added some short notes to them to clarify. That way you won't select "I want to go down on you" and be surprised when your gay couple starts playing a lesbian animation.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/16/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Romance and its requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

Funny that i have exactly the opposite problem. Romance itself uses male animations for female-female sex, even without this mod. Depending from gender it changes only dialogue texts. But it not makes any difference in selecting animations depending from gender of npc's. The special lesbian animations it uses only when you select the special additional separate dialog option for this, which appears when female player speaks to female npc. When you select any other dialog option even with female player to female npc, Romance uses male-female animations anyway. Sorry, but i'm not sure, that this mod is not senseless, because Romance does this itself and you always can simply avoid to choose the special dialogue option which starts lesbian anims, and choosing any other option will start male-like penis fucking animations even between 2 girls. Honestly, i even dream about the mod which does the opposite thing - which IMPLEMENTS the gender restrictions in SL Romance :D.

But maybe this mod has some sense only for male-male situations, because i never tried how SL Romance behaves with gays (and i even not want to try because i not interested in gay content), so i can judge only from the position how Romance works on lesbian. So i could be wrong that this mod is technically senseless.

• 7 years later...