AMD Radeon Fury X

16th of this month it will be showned and launched by AMD on E3 gameshow presentation by PC Gamer

fury12.jpg

fury00.jpg

It's small very small this time so you don't need a huge case.

Won´t give benchmarks there all taken with grain of salt but it will be close or faster then Titan X for sure but a lot cheaper.

Thief benchmark today:

EVERYTHING AT ULTRA SETTINGS AND MAX TESSELATION. Same for my own 2x 290x test all max.

Score FURY X single GPU

Tested on 2560x 1440p (source GURU3D)

ShadowOfMordor%202015-06-23%2023-11-37-6post-232301-0-94456900-1435078903.png

And  my 2X 290X Cross Fire - thief benchmark. Tested 2560x1440p

If this accurate comparison maybe not im amateur so maybe my set up was not that optimized and the FURY X test maybe also not optimized just fastly done to HYPE the card more?

We know in couple of hours when OFFICIAL benchmarks comming ONLINE.

Will not promote AMD anymore very bad reviews it's been beaten even by 980ti which have lesser tech them Fury X. Stop upgrading for long while stick with my 2x 290x because i will never put a Nvidia in my system neather.

This end for AMD im sure they won't survive this disaster.

Unless DX12 as some experst say will benefit AMD alot will see for now i don't believe anymore in AMD. They did not release a optimized driver for this card how stupid can you be?

Maybe HBM 2.0 but i'm afraid AMD still excist as company for GPU'S?

My my giving up already?

There were seriously thought on this thing would have top the Titan? All of the leaks and rumors had pointed otherwise, and even the price point is a clear indication.

Trading punches with the 980ti is about exactly where it belongs with essentially identical price point. IMO this card should have came out before the 980ti and I am willing the guess the 980ti was meant to be a response from Nvidia afterward.

If this is the end for AMD consider never upgrading or playing games on PC again...not that there's anything wrong with that.

The low performance at sub 4k is alarming, but typical of AMD vs Nvidia, however this time the tech was switched. Nvidia went with higher quantity, AMD have newer ram. If anything this shows HBM have very good efficiency able to trade blow for blow with 6+gb of ddr.

This is a fine upgrade for AMD line of card, maybe a price adjustment will happen and things will settle down a bit more.

Also based on some limited data (I don't know if I trust this too much...) crossfire fury x stacks up very well against even SLI Titan, but still typical of AMD's past behavior on usually superior scaling.

Plus there's also the monitor price war between freesync vs gsync.

Already some better benchmarks popping up which shows Fury X performs a lot better then GURU3D did which had a older driver.

On several sites(independed even on tested it on evga mb) shows Fury X beats both Titan X and 980TI.

Latest Farcry4-Assasincreed-Metro Lastlight-Hitman abso Fury X wins and The Witcher 3-Bioshock infi-Sleeping dogs it's equal or close to TX and 980ti.

It seems also Windows 10 will probably seeing a complete other result in DX12.

Wait and see what happen price right now in europe is rediculous 800+ euro which i won't pay even i can afford it, so i'll wait see how price and driver develop in near future and i upgrade?

AMD 295 2x is btw still the ABSOLUTE KING fastest card in the world, in all bench all games and 3Dmark tests.

lol at fanboying much.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

The AMD is a fine choice if you want good horsepower-per-dollar, but it's not the king of anything and the Titan is still the absolute champ, especially if you have one (or two) that can run @ 1300/1400 instead of 1000

The most ironic thing is you posting this in a Skyrim forum; Skyrim @ 4K with 8K/4K mods and a quality ENB takes up almost 6 gigs of VRAM at least, which no 3XX can handle, inluding the Fury. For whatever reason even the Fury is limited to 4Gigs of screen space, and if you're running a game with no mods and 2K textures with maybe 4K normal maps or vice-versa that would be fine, but at the peak usage level even the fury isn't going to cut it.

Also, simple google search pretty much completely debunks your dubious at best claim.

lol at fanboying much.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

The AMD is a fine choice if you want good horsepower-per-dollar, but it's not the king of anything and the Titan is still the absolute champ, especially if you have one (or two) that can run @ 1300/1400 instead of 1000

The most ironic thing is you posting this in a Skyrim forum; Skyrim @ 4K with 8K/4K mods and a quality ENB takes up almost 6 gigs of VRAM at least, which no 3XX can handle, inluding the Fury. For whatever reason even the Fury is limited to 4Gigs of screen space, and if you're running a game with no mods and 2K textures with maybe 4K normal maps or vice-versa that would be fine, but at the peak usage level even the fury isn't going to cut it.

Also, simple google search pretty much completely debunks your dubious at best claim.

Off topic if you know what that means?(non skyrim section)

Im not here to be popular or taken serious if they do thats fine but totally not importend why i made this topic, but it's up to you and all others if not i don't realy care.

I just made this topic about a newly released TECH and Videocard which i like, this is forbidden?

Ok if you thinks so and makes you happy lol.

Call me a fanboi?.. how old are you?

And debunk what?..what internet you are searching?

AMD 295 2x is by far fastest card in any game or test so its king of videocards if it comes to FPS now your some how offended, hurt your feelings or insecurity if i say this?

So first, i was not talking about Skyrim (dunno why you brings this up have nothing to do with this topic)and secondly i was talking about 295 fastest card not fury.

Learn to read.

Skyrim your totally wrong with 4k textures and Vram as with rest.

But im not here to start a red/green war, like you hope it will somehow.

Have fun with what ever you use, it don't matter to me at all seems your offended?

Why you come here?.. ignore this topic then or ignore me if you think im fanboi or nobody likes, YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED.

Grow up.

Archived