Adding a belly node in a body

trolo123

How do I use it properly? I'm getting improper matrix rotation errors every time I use it, and there's nothing appearing after the program stops running.

I select the TBD female body .nif as a mesh template and XPMSE skeleton female .nif as skeleton template.

Click file and add a template mesh (the one with belly weights) and then to target add the folder that the meshes you want the weight applied to are in (and just them alone)

a7gcgavprtu8fg87g.jpg

Make sure that copy weights and select bone are selected and click ok.

urt98dg05f7m5pv7g.jpg

Wait a for a little while and this window will pop open click the bones weights you want to copy and click OK

Then just wait for it to finish, once the console window closes the .nifs should be in the meshrigger output folder (or wherever you told it to place them).

That should be it, don't add a skeleton unless things go wrong with out one being there first.

Just re add the NiStringExtraData to the reweighed nifs in nifskope.

Right click > block > insert *click* nis... > NiStringExtraData (not NiStringSExtraData

Then nest it in the NiNode, by changing Num Extra Data List to 1 and clicking the green refresh arrows next to Extra Data List and then add the NiStringExtraData number to the list (probably 1)

t197d2a83er5b277g.jpg

Just remember to set the name as,  HDT Havok Path (capitals important)

And String Data as the path to the xml,  Data\SKSE\Plugins\tbd.xml

Archived