Dragons of Cyrodiil

frog

Hm, when I first clicked the post I thought this was just about the two other mods; Akataosh Mounts (used in this going by the screetshots) and the mod that adds like three Boss Dragons to custom dungeons.

This, however, looks like it could be utterly awesome. Would be time for my Draken-Knight character. It always felt a bit cheaty to just 'find' an Akatosh Mount. Still, til this is released it will have to do.

• 1 month later...

Any native spanish speaker kind enough to translate the mod for us?

I'm not a native Spanish speaker but I am manually trying to translate the entirety of the mod bit by bit might take me a while but if anyone knows how to make an English version of the mod after I've finnished that would be fantastic.

Thy

And obviously the reptile is an overpowered mount & they can easily dispatch a group of dremoras in a fire blast. :(

Don't use this mount if your char at lvl.1. Dragon always refuse riders whose obviously weaker then them. I hate steal kills.

Thanks, the machine translation works rather well, and as I'm German and know some French, I usually can fix things up with a dictionary. For more difficult stuff I'll come back to you.

Alas, for now I've postphoned this until I can find/create something that sucks less than egg translator -.-

Thanks' date=' the machine translation works rather well, and as I'm German and know some French, I usually can fix things up with a dictionary. For more difficult stuff I'll come back to you.

Alas, for now I've postphoned this until I can find/create something that sucks less than egg translator -.-

[/quote']

I don't speak spanish, and I don't speak french, but I do have quite the google-translator-fu power to boot. I'll help with translating this if it means getting this mod out to the english speaking community faster.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, first of all, sorry for my English.

I´m one of the creators of this mod, and I'm glad you like it.

If you need help with something, you just have to say, although there is already scheduled an English translation by members of ClanDlan.net when the mod were finished.

Wyrm

Hi all' date=' first of all, sorry for my English.

If you need help with something, you just have to say, although there is already scheduled an English translation by members of ClanDlan.net when the mod were finished.

Wyrm

[/quote']

Where can I find English translation, can you send link, please?

Wyrm

[/quote']

I think he means that there will be an English translation by ClanDlan.net , after the mod is fully developed, so there isn't any english translation now ..(If I read correctly )

Wyrm

[/quote']

I think he means that there will be an English translation by ClanDlan.net , after the mod is fully developed, so there isn't any english translation now ..(If I read correctly )

I don't read careful, my english is not good, too.

• 1 year later...

Any native spanish speaker kind enough to translate the mod for us?

I'm not a native Spanish speaker but I am manually trying to translate the entirety of the mod bit by bit might take me a while but if anyone knows how to make an English version of the mod after I've finnished that would be fantastic.

Thy

If you translate it I can make the changes in the necessary changes in the construction kit. I was going to translate it myself but I realized my Spanish isn't quite good enough.

Hi don't know if anyone is still interested in this mod but I have made an english translation of it. I am going to request permission from the authors to post it. I do not know if I will get a reply seeing as this is an old mod and it seems the last posts on their site and this topic were from 2 years ago. I am wondering if I do not get a response if I can post it anyway, because I did not take their stuff and use it in my mod or anything I just rewrote it. I will claim no credit for the mod at all. If I am not allowed to post it could I send it to people who request it or something? I just don't want to be accused of taking someone else's work. I would be grateful for any help because this is the first time I have ever edited someone's mod and I do not know what the protocol is.

I for one would be very interested in this mod because I actually had forgotten to download it back then. Before Mediafire started to act up and disallowed split archives. I had bookmarked the site a long time ago, probably waited for a localized version, and BAM! now it's impossible to get anymore.

In all actuality it seems this project has been abandoned for good so I'd be surprised if you even get a reply at all.

If not I think it would be a shame to let this mod go to waste and you really should release your translated version.

And you sharing it privately is something the original authors cannot prevent anyway.

I for one would be very interested in this mod because I actually had forgotten to download it back then. Before Mediafire started to act up and disallowed split archives. I had bookmarked the site a long time ago, probably waited for a localized version, and BAM! now it's impossible to get anymore.

In all actuality it seems this project has been abandoned for good so I'd be surprised if you even get a reply at all.

If not I think it would be a shame to let this mod go to waste and you really should release your translated version.

And you sharing it privately is something the original authors cannot prevent anyway.

Thanks for your interest if you or anyone else are interested I do need someone to test it because there are so many dragon possibilities that I can't test them all myself. I have finished the translation (hopefully, it seems every time I think I have finished I find something else) and am willing to share privately. And I know that the mod authors can't stop me from sharing it privately but I don't want to be banned from this site due to copy write issues (I really love this site  :D). Also I really don't want to piss anyone off so any moderators that are reading this I have asked permission , but haven't received a response in several days (though I don't know if that is because my message was a machine translation and didn't make any sense. I am way better at translating from Spanish to English than I am at translating to Spanish). I would like to inform everyone that the books are very roughly translated as they were written very oddly I will fix them when I get to the point in the game where they can be found. Also the book about how to raise the dragon is legible but very rough but I will work on it in order to make the pictures and text sit in the right spots when I am done going through the mod to check for things I missed. If I can get permission I would also like to attempt to continue this mod with more quests (This will be my first mod and first attempts at quests so if anyone is willing to help me out I would be very grateful). If you would like a copy of my translation you can PM me. :)

Sounds good! I don't think you can ever get banned from LL for that because a real copyright doesn't exist for privately made mods.

Even true copyright holders - professional game companies - have no interest in pursuing minor cases of copyright violation (stuff posted on LL) because of the non-profit nature of such mods. There's no money to gain for them in it, so they keep their armies of lawyers at bay. Large gaming sites on the other hand make enough money to be a valuable target for lawsuits, that's why those have iron-clad rules against ripped content.

I sure would be more than willing to test the mod and will PM you soon on that matter.

Archived