View File

So here we have a port of the Usagi Ninja Mask from TERA Online. It is a very cute mask.

It works for humanoid races (humans and mer - no beasts but y'all have funny snouts) and both genders.

It comes in the original white version and a black retexture inspired by a texture mod I saw for it on a Tera modding blog.

Shit I really hate writing these things.

You can do what you want with it I don't care just as long you don't charge money for it (Blue Hole Studios owns this shit k?) or put it on the Workshop.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/31/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Unofficial Skyrim Patch
  • Special Edition Compatible

Kinda of off topic, but is there by chance a race menu preset for the girl in the screenshots?

Yes actually there is! She uses a preset from Expired because I am too lazy to make my own female model at this time.

Beast Races forever. The only thing you won't get is the eye texture (custom wip because someday I'll finish it) and the hair because I was looking for the cutest hair possible. It's either an apachii or KS hair.

expired.7z

Kinda of off topic, but is there by chance a race menu preset for the girl in the screenshots?

Yes actually there is! She uses a preset from Expired because I am too lazy to make my own female model at this time.

Beast Races forever. The only thing you won't get is the eye texture (custom wip because someday I'll finish it) and the hair because I was looking for the cutest hair possible. It's either an apachii or KS hair.

attachicon.gifexpired.7z

Thank you so much!