Request: Variable breast size bodies with new slider for breast size

WBGrock

Extra sliders in the character menu  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Extra sliders in the character menu

• Good idea
    • Bad idea

I mean, breast size is tied to weight, which creates a body type currently. I may be asking too much to add a new slider into the creation menu, and then applying it to every character in the game. Honestly i have no idea how to do this. been looking in the C/K for about 2 weeks for the player race menu... (mostly in the scripts) but if one could add a new slider for that, that opens up possiblilites... like CBBE's bodyslide bieng a set of sliders in the menu...

A difficult goal, but one i think may be worthwhile.

And if possible, add a tutorial.

No, the problem isn't I want to max out every characters breasts in the game. If I wanted to do that, I could go into Bodyslide (cbbe) and create a new setup with large breasts as an option... I actually would rather create variety in the world, and be able to customize a personal character to be different from everyone else in the game. (for that matter there is a Sillyhuge slider in Bodyslide)

I also find it a bit annoying that breast size is tied to weight, but that's the only body manipulation slider that bethesda provided.

Caliente created a wonderful tool with bodyslide, I just wonder if there were a way to integrate something like it into character creation. (and maybe mod all the npc's to be more individual, as opposed to cookie cutter clones)

Or to put it more crudely: In real life, there are girls with big asses , big tits, small asses, and small tits; and one set, doesn't necessarily preclude the other.

Another possibility would be a slider (and possibly a complete overhaul as well) for obesity, sagginess, and.... other things i cannot think of off the top of my head.

so in conclusion:

Cheese for Everyone

PS: Some of the things I could not think of off the top of my head earlier:

Leg Length (for people (read: I) who want longer legs.(preferably separate from butt size))

Arm Length (to create that positive Ape index)

Body Length (some people like longer bodies, others want shorter)

Waist size (Hopefully going all the way down to Toon small)

Hand size (big hands for firmer grip. cool if you could pull off increasing the size in 1st person mode)

Feet size (some people like small feet, some people have big feet)

Head size (for those with unusually large domes)

I guess this might not be an adult mod, per say. But most bodymods are dumped in this section, so i thought it might get the attention of the modders better here, although it may have adult implications.(for example, it would be difficult to do sex animations that line up 100% of the time with different body part lengths. I'm thinking inverse kinematics and a common third point may be your friend here)

PPS: I admit, when i first came up with this idea. it was more of a challenge and proof of concept thing. if someone could add a separate slider for breasts. then someone could then add a separate slider for anything else they could come out with. and soon there would be full body customization mods, like I stated in the Previous PS. I just thought that if we started small, we could jump off from there. Do the hard task of adjusting the breast size in the Race Menu, and then work on the rest, because we know the rest is possible.

Raise the flag in the middle of the enemy, and let the army catch up later.

I was also thinking that 30-70% be the "good taste" range. with Obesity 0 bieng Draugr and Obesity 100 bieng Fat Bastard.(Weighing in at 1 metric ton)

Wait! Scratch that... cheese for no one... That can be just as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese, Right?

I would LOVE a breast size slider, a waistline slider, a leg length slider, and a leg weight slider...

Because I love me some double melon chicks, with slender waists, long ass legs that are shapely and thin... Think Milla Johovich... but with enourmous tatas. That would be ideal!

Archived