OK finally got around to make a standlone rar for the latext catsuit I have been prancing about in in Skyrim for a while - I tended to have one personal mod that just grew and got more and more complex, so took a while to untangle and just get the catsuit bits out.

For good measure I made it CBBE v3 compatible and should work with the weight slider.

Is craftable and temperable (not tested yet but should work I think).

Is posted on your favourite site of all time so can get it here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13178

de3d36180399935.jpg f5e0a9180399926.jpg d1f14f180399906.jpg b1541e180399901.jpg 6680c1180399876.jpg 970c5e180126253.jpg

The last pic has my character on the left with extra bells n' whistles hanging out with one of her sexy chums.

(Yeh I know I need to get out more lol)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

How in the world do you make a skin tight outfit?

I just took CBBE body shapes and played with them in NIFSKOPE creating new nifs for the armour parts - so although they are armour pieces, they really are retexed body parts if that makes sense.

Brilliant' date=' thanks.

[/quote']

Thanks mate - just so you all know I have released an updated version so you can use a UNP body aswell if you so desire. Already asked Cherry if any objections to making a silly/sillier/omg how silly is that huge version aswell

Cheers

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...