UUNP Body Slide Conversions - ChaJaPa

@chajapa

I tried several times to download "Fox39 outfits-BS-files.7z", but.. I always get a 0 byte rar file, how do I fix..? :-/

I'll have a look and see...

Did the same thing to me. I have uploaded again and now it looks like it's working correctly. Let me know if any of the others do that. 

Thanks for letting me know!

There is a corrupt file issue with your uunp gatti jewelry bodyslide file, I downloaded it multiple times just to check (i even restored it with a .zip repair tool) but there's one file that's not repairable the file that makes it an actual bodyslight outfit :/, so it can't be loaded into bodyslide at all.

There is a corrupt file issue with your uunp gatti jewelry bodyslide file, I downloaded it multiple times just to check (i even restored it with a .zip repair tool) but there's one file that's not repairable the file that makes it an actual bodyslight outfit :/, so it can't be loaded into bodyslide at all.

OK, thank you. I'll have a look at it. I'm actually USING the BS files for that so I'll rezip it with 7z and re-upload it. Might not happen until tomorrow though unless I can free up some time tonight.

OK, I reuploaded Gatti-12. I downloaded it and it gave me an error on unzipping it, so I reuploaded it, then downloaded it again... and it opens fine. If that set isn't working right, I'll 7zip it from my working directory (another nice thing about Mod Organizer... each mod is its own folder :) )

OK, I reuploaded Gatti-12. I downloaded it and it gave me an error on unzipping it, so I reuploaded it, then downloaded it again... and it opens fine. If that set isn't working right, I'll 7zip it from my working directory (another nice thing about Mod Organizer... each mod is its own folder :) )

Thanks, works like a charm now :)

@chajapa

I tried several times to download "Fox39 outfits-BS-files.7z", but.. I always get a 0 byte rar file, how do I fix..? :-/

I'll have a look and see...

Did the same thing to me. I have uploaded again and now it looks like it's working correctly. Let me know if any of the others do that. 

Thanks for letting me know!

Unfortunately.. still it does not work!  :( the download is always 0 bytes, click here.. post-204983-0-20325300-1432883257_thumb.jpg

I tried with Internet Download Manger (IDM), but.. do not download anything, as if it were left waiting without receiving any bytes on IDM download window, all the others work, I do not understand why FOX 39 is wrong, maybe try renaming the file, or try to use Win Rar to create the archive..? :-/

Loose version files in the mods, it is always preferable, because the files are all predictable and accessible in folders when installed.

Working on the download issue. The files are ok on my end. I upload them. Then I download them and try to open them. Most of the time they are ok, but sometimes they are messed up and won't open. I delete from LL, upload THE EXACT SAME FILE, then download it again from LL, and it opens fine.

So I don't know what's going on. I tried to reupload the Fox39 outfits bodyslide files and LL keeps telling me "no file selected for upload" and that's after it goes through the whole progress bar showing me it's uploading. So... I don't know.

I created a Mega account and uploaded the Fox 39 file there. I *REALLY* don't want to be uploading to 2 places AND the links to Mega look like gibberish. So you can't even tell what you're downloading. The Mirror link is going to a file folder on Mega for UUNP BodySlide files, so at least when you GET there, you can see what you're downloading.

Don't know what else to say except I'm working on it.

Working on the download issue.

Fox 39 file there. I *REALLY* don't want to be uploading to 2 places AND the links to Mega look like gibberish. So you can't even tell what you're downloading. The Mirror link is going to a file folder on Mega for UUNP BodySlide files, so at least when you GET there, you can see what you're downloading.

Don't know what else to say except I'm working on it.

The MEGA download "mirror" link for Fox 39 BS conversion, works Perfectly! :)

tonight when I get home, I try Fox 29 with UUNP Special in game, I can not wait!

tonight.. I'll do some HQ screens, you can use to promote your work, if you like.. ^_^

I can't seem to download the fox39/ hentai mixed/ aradia rogue files. Or more specifically they download immediately with 0 file size . I'm pretty sure it's an issue on my end though because It happens on Xarathos's downloads also (only certain ones).

Tried in different browser, same issue. Anyone know what might be causing this? (As far as I know, it's only happening on LL. I can download just fine anywhere else)

there seems to be an issue with downloading from LL. Can you get Fox39 from the mirror? It's the link that looks like gibberish on the downloads. If you can get Fox39 from there without problems, then I may have to put them all there.

Leaving for a wedding. Probably won't be around on here again until tomorrow....

For now, if you're having trouble with the download from LL, use the mirror link (I know... looks like gibberish) until I can get to the bottom of this. It's not just these files. Other people having same issues on other mods.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kinda not something I can fix. But... still looking into it...

chajapa, on 30 May 2015 - 7:42 PM, said:

there seems to be an issue with downloading from LL. Can you get Fox39 from the mirror? It's the link that looks like gibberish on the downloads. If you can get Fox39 from there without problems, then I may have to put them all there.

Leaving for a wedding. Probably won't be around on here again until tomorrow....

Ah I see, yeah the mega mirror works fine for me. It is quite strange though as some files download and others are just nope. If you can, mirrors for the others would be greatly appreciated!

Fox 39  (UUNP bodyslidepost-204983-0-82909800-1433263451_thumb.jpg Work well..! :heart:

I have a little bit clipping on Sexy Elves, left part of the Skirt post-204983-0-98916900-1433263531_thumb.jpg in-Game post-204983-0-81669700-1433266048_thumb.jpg

and in over Sexy Elves bikini top, it is a little too high, is above the breasts post-204983-0-16201300-1433263709_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-93618500-1433263730_thumb.jpg

I could not even try your Aradia Rogue conversion, because I can not download the required AradiaRogueArmor - 7BO from Xarathos' Armor Workshop,

I have Always 0 bytes when try to download  :-/ http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/9356fcb543beab99f0b7532fff311eea/xarathos-armor-workshop-for-7base-oppai-uunp-nightshade-armor

Other wonderful Aradia armor that deserves a conversion to UUNP Special Bodyslide is Aradia Hrness  post-204983-0-50207500-1433264233_thumb.jpg

Aradia Harness is a True Masterpiece, I hope to be converted for UUNP Special (BS vers.), one day not too far away! ^_^

Xarathos has a mirror link on his downloads page. I had to use it last night to get his Devious Devices files. I started working on those today. There are a lot of pieces so.. might be a couple days.

Sexy Elves was one of the first ones I made so.... I was learning. I like it though, so I will reopen that one soon and remake it.

Aradia does beautiful work and I hope to convert a few more, but.... not enough time in a day, it seems. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ChaJaPa: These conversions are awesome. They look great in game and work perfectly in bodyslide. UUNP bodyslide really needs and deserves more outfits. Keep up the great work! I look forward to future conversions.

Thank you for the encouragement! Glad you're enjoying them. :)

I plan to do more, but man.... RL has gotten like crazy busy lately. 

Just a little heads up. I'm working on Golden Slave (part of the Pandora Outfits).

So here's a couple of shots of my twins.... yeah.... twinsssss....droooool..... Yzandra and Shaelyn. One shot just showing the body and texture set I'm using in this profile. It's a modified UUNP Special UNPB shape kinda inspired by Rosa "Round Bottom". The twins are zero weight NPCs. At 100 weight this is really voluptuous without being TOO crazy.

The texture is a mix of pieces and parts from Fairskin, SG, and... I think I grabbed stuff from 2 others... one of which may have been Creamy and the femalenordeyelinerstyle from somewhere...

Anyways.... Golden Slave. I just did the body, the high heels and the gloves. Not sure if I'll be doing the rest (there's stocking, another pair of shoes, some armbands, and stuff like that)

post-347789-0-84302400-1435169130_thumb.jpg

post-347789-0-95986100-1435169136_thumb.jpg

post-347789-0-15510400-1435169141_thumb.jpg

Any chance to change the "bra" into nipple piercing? I like the "open bottom" bit, but I want my girls to show the nipples too.

Just a little heads up. I'm working on Golden Slave (part of the Pandora Outfits).

So here's a couple of shots of my twins.... yeah.... twinsssss....droooool..... Yzandra and Shaelyn. One shot just showing the body and texture set I'm using in this profile. It's a modified UUNP Special UNPB shape kinda inspired by Rosa "Round Bottom". The twins are zero weight NPCs. At 100 weight this is really voluptuous without being TOO crazy.

The texture is a mix of pieces and parts from Fairskin, SG, and... I think I grabbed stuff from 2 others... one of which may have been Creamy and the femalenordeyelinerstyle from somewhere...

Anyways.... Golden Slave. I just did the body, the high heels and the gloves. Not sure if I'll be doing the rest (there's stocking, another pair of shoes, some armbands, and stuff like that)

Any chance to change the "bra" into nipple piercing? I like the "open bottom" bit, but I want my girls to show the nipples too.

I'm probably not going to do that. Not because I don't love the idea.... I do like it, but it may be beyond my skill. If I remove the nipple cups, I still have the chains to deal with and they're a pain in the ass to manipulate. If I get rid of the cups and chains, you're basically left with a belt and a collar and you'd add the nipple piercings yourself.

I'll look at it and see what's possible (for me), but don't get your hopes up. :)

I'm probably not going to do that. Not because I don't love the idea.... I do like it, but it may be beyond my skill. If I remove the nipple cups, I still have the chains to deal with and they're a pain in the ass to manipulate. If I get rid of the cups and chains, you're basically left with a belt and a collar and you'd add the nipple piercings yourself.

I'll look at it and see what's possible (for me), but don't get your hopes up. :)

How about some thing similar to this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1297-aradia-devious-now-integrated-into-devious-devices/

Just "drill" a big hole on the bra, a hole so big that make the bra is nothing but a mesh...........

Ebon Shroud MIRROR and on LL as soon as I upload it. :)

Requires ORIGINAL

This is for the Original version... not the Alternative version. I might do the Alternative version later (it replaces the "bra" piece with pasties)

hmmmm.... big boobs clip through the top of the "bra" piece a little on heavy bounce, but.... I won't have time to get back to it before next week some time.