[IDEA/REQ] "Toll Chargers"

poblivion

I have an idea for MOD. For each bridge or intersection will become a group of bandits. Bandits will require the payment of tolls (for example, 8000 gold), or sex with all bandits. Similar MOD was created for Oblivion, but not yet for Skyrim

Sorry for my english machine translate  :blush:

I like the idea^^ but I wouldn't want to search all skyrim for all bridges :P

And for the bridges at Whiterun, Windhelm or Dragonbridge it would make more sense to have city guard or other officials here.

this would actually be an easy mod for a new modder to get started with

There was a mod called Bandit Slut or something like this but it has been abandoned months ago. This mod basicly made the sex part of your idea.

Edit: here is the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35437-abandonedbandit-slut/?hl=bandit+slut

I kinda liked that mod, along with Sex with Thieves. It's too bad that they were both abandoned. :(  :(

And it doesn't have to be bridges only. You can also have tolls in canyons or in places where bandit camps are close. That way you can have a very dangerous time traveling by roads.

However, a toll of 8000 gold is too much. 1000 would be the top you would have to pay anywhere, and you would have three options: pay them with gold, pay them with your body or fight them. In case of a fight, if you lose, they take your money *and* rape you. So that the first two are more appealing than the last, since if you lose, you lose money and get fucked anyway, and with the former two you only need to do one.

In the canyon to the east of Whiterun (directly north of High Hrothgar) are Bandits that ask you for a toll, and with SexLab Solutions you can also pay with Sex (and let's not forget the guard asking for a fee to enter Riften).

These are the only two places I know that already exist; I have to agree, a mod that would expand on this would be awesome.

Maybe this could be even further enhanced by adding support for DeviousDevices: on occasion the bandits put you in some Restraints and make you do a random quest (like a delivery to another place where bandits require tolls).

Look around the map and check for locations that would work as a checkpoint.

Probably somewhere along a road, but somewhat distance from civilization. Bonus point if its geography is favorable. Off the top of my head along the path from Whiterun to Rorikstead near Bloated Man's Grotto there are pieces of the road where it is in a valley. Anywhere in the mountain range around Helgen.

The "ambush" between Rorikstead and Robber's Gorge, but maybe too frequent?

The watch towers with boulders near Falkreath, but existing hostile areas might cause aggro issues.

Would be more interesting if spawn can be randomize or they can "travel." There are X toll spots in the world, but only Y out of X are occupy at a time, but player won't know which one is occupied, and they rotate when respawn timer hits.

Archived