Translation Guides For Lovers Plug-ins

JackleonardHD

Okay i want to translate mods too, i used egg translator on Loverspuppet....which was an epic failure! So i need support from professionals  :'(.  Anyone having any knowledge how to do translations, Machine translations or the complete script translations are very welcomed to share tips and tricks! I tried translating Loverspuppet earlier today...the worst part is during the Auto-translation using Egg-translator the whole script got broken. Then i tried translating it manually with the help of egg translator and Google translator... i did it but the plugin loaded like null(its like Oblivion just ignored that i have a locverspuppet.esp in my mod list...which was frustrating lol. I know it need so much professionalism and zeal to make it work :(....and i m ready to learn guys just teach me..

PS - If there is already a thread on this topic plz link it here  :-\

Archived