[Request] Armor compilation mod

Seraphyx

Maybe I am asking too much but I figured maybe someone wants to do this if it hasn't been done already.

Lately I've been going through the "what mod is this?" thread in search of some awesome looking armor (nothing specifically, just cool looking things in general) and it's such a hassle especially trying to sift out irrelevant posts but keeping an eye out for posts that interest me.

Anyways. It would just be nice if someone could make a mod pack of some sort that adds all (not literally all) of the compatible armors in one mod so we don't have a million esps for every single armor, and to just make it easier on downloading them so people don't have to go through links that point to other links that point to other links just to download one thing every time.

I am especially interested in a lot of the armors found on foreign websites (Chinese, Russian, Korean). No offense to anyone but the quality of their textures and armor in general just seems to be so much higher than what I'm finding on sites like the Nexus. Loverslab is kind of hard to find something specifically unless I'm just doin it wrong. If I want to look specifically only for armor, is there any way of doing that?

That would either require permission from each of the modders, they like to have credit where credit is due, or they would have to release an ESP file which has the values put in it and then you have to download each of the armors seperately.

However sometimes when modders create a lot of stuff, they do a compilation later.

Archived