Sexlab Interactive Arousal

Didn't see this suggestion yet, but it would be wonderful to have NPCs aroused by what the player is wearing rather than just the lack of clothing. For instance, lingerie.

You can actually just configure this in the Sexlab Aroused MCM.  You can set pieces of clothing to count as naked for the purposes of its calculations.

• 1 month later...

Anyone could post an example of how change scripts from this mod to work on npcs too? :P

Thanks

I believe that if you just change this line:

SLIA.ArousalTrigger(iExposure, sPlayerMale, sPlayerFemale, Game.GetPlayer())

To this:

SLIA.ArousalTrigger(iExposure, sPlayerMale, sPlayerFemale, actorref())

and recompile, it should work. You'll need to have a valid actorref.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested in this mod due to the lack of ways to increase arousal without downloading some massive mod thats script heavy.

If Said person is playing a succubus (from PSQ) and has limited their tranformation to be higher,

getting the arousal to that point naturally is a pain.

But im a little suprised to be honest, that you didn't add alcohol/Skooma ect.

In fact im shocked that wasn't the first thing you went for O.o.

I've been looking for a mod all over that will increase arousal Via drinking.

I am looking forward to Download this mod cause its concept and its possibility to be one of the top mods on LL

However im going to wait and see if you add that to your vanilla list (the reason im going to wait cause i don't trust myself to mess with Script and the like.)

Update: so i downloaded it and decided to take a shot at Creating myself.

Failed miserable lol

I have realistic Needs and diseases so my attempt to change anything didn't work like i thought it would. 

Wow! Thanks for updating! This is totally unexpected! Thanks again! :)

EDIT: I leave a link to a mod that you can give meal or drinks to npcs and the effects associated to that things are applied to npcs.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53761/?

EDIT2: Searching for a feature that add enchantment to sexy clothes that increment exposure but not to the wearer but to the watchers of such clothing. Adding keyword "Erotic armor" to any clothes (Sexlab Aroused Redux) it works but is so slooow.

Interesting, anyone who uses that Share Your Meal mod, please report back if your follower drinking alcohol is working properly (you should see a message in the third person about the follower and their arousal should increase).

EDIT2: Searching for a feature that add enchantment to sexy clothes that increment exposure but not to the wearer but to the watchers of such clothing. Adding keyword "Erotic armor" to any clothes (Sexlab Aroused Redux) it works but is so slooow.

So here's the deal with that. I didn't include it because basically the same thing comes in SLA already (yes I know it's slow). It is certainly possible to do using my method, where an NPC putting on something increases player arousal (in fact it would be pretty easy to make that change in any of the clothing scripts). So if you have any knowledge of scripting you can do it easily.

It's something I might try to build in, but as of right now I don't know of a way to actually trigger the OnEquip() event for NPCs, so I don't even know how you would make it trigger for them either way. I put support for such a thing in the scripts so if someone has a mod that does that, it should be handled, but for right now it's more or less theoretical.

Also, if I were going to go that route, I'd want to limit it to followers to not increase script load a ton. Which would be possible, but a bit more of an involved change. So it's something I might look into in the future but not right away.

Interesting, anyone who uses that Share Your Meal mod, please report back if your follower drinking alcohol is working properly (you should see a message in the third person about the follower and their arousal should increase).

My saves has become corrupted (normal) I have to start new run, but waiting bathing in skyrim 2.0. I don't want never more to install-uninstall mods in middle playthrough (I always say the same but...) ASAP I'll try it

EDIT: It worked! New game, hired Jenassa, I have given her with the mod "Share your meal" skooma (slia edited obviously) and VOILÀ! arousal level increased and message appeared in screen.

Fantastic! Thanks!

EDIT2: "Share your meal" only works with all followers or mercenaries that uses (the vast majority) "I need to trade something with you" (or something like this).

It seems to not work with custom follower like Vilja that uses a different inventory system (dammit...) :)

Well I guess it's your lucky day.

v1.03 is up with alcohol, skooma, spells, and a legendary esp

That is amazing,your amazing, I'm going to be downloading this again and try to see if it works along with Alcohol from realistic needs and diseases.

Wow, in what conditions? I'm legit curious where/how. People drinking in an inn maybe?

There isn't now but I'll throw in an option that you can set in the console and put up a new version in the next day or so.

• 2 weeks later...

side note, slia conflicts with 'get drunk' from the nexus, you can't get the drunk visuals (blurred vision/stumbling) and the arousal raise, if you have slia lower in the mod order you get the raise but no visuals, if you have get drunk lower you get the visuals but no arousal raise. I wish they were compatable so we could stumble around horny and drunk, but it'd also be cool if slia added the drunk visuals its side when it added the arousal raise then it'd cut out the need for get drunk entirely.

side note, slia conflicts with 'get drunk' from the nexus, you can't get the drunk visuals (blurred vision/stumbling) and the arousal raise, if you have slia lower in the mod order you get the raise but no visuals, if you have get drunk lower you get the visuals but no arousal raise. I wish they were compatable so we could stumble around horny and drunk, but it'd also be cool if slia added the drunk visuals its side when it added the arousal raise then it'd cut out the need for get drunk entirely.

Yeah, you would have to patch one or the other.  I'd say put Get Drunk lower than SLIA, then get TES5Edit and open the two of them.  Any record where Get Drunk is overwriting the SLIA changes, just bring over the changes.  There were a few items where I made some non-important changes (moving the rum from potions to food to be in line with other alcoholic drinks, for example), those can be ignored, but at the very least copy over the script section.

Or get Creation Kit and follow my instructions on the mod page for adding the prepackaged scripts to Get Drunk.

Yeah, you would have to patch one or the other.  I'd say put Get Drunk lower than SLIA, then get TES5Edit and open the two of them.  Any record where Get Drunk is overwriting the SLIA changes, just bring over the changes.  There were a few items where I made some non-important changes (moving the rum from potions to food to be in line with other alcoholic drinks, for example), those can be ignored, but at the very least copy over the script section.

Or get Creation Kit and follow my instructions on the mod page for adding the prepackaged scripts to Get Drunk.

that made no sense to me at all. so i think i'll just uninstall get drunk and live with no visuals.

I installed the core and legendary version and no spells were ever added in D: far as i could tell.nothing changed

The spells aren't added to your spell book, just added to the game.  I put them in place more as a template for modders to be able to see how to apply the framework to spells.

HOWEVER, you can get them.  Easily.  Open your game, type ~ to open the console, and type...

help "sexual healing"

That will bring up two spell records, each with an 8 character ID.  Still in the console, type...

player.addspell xxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxx is the 8 character ID for the spell.  Do this for both, and you will have both spells in your spell book.  They are basically just the Vanilla spells Healing Hands and Heal (I think it's called), but they also increase arousal by some amount on the target when you cast them.  It isn't anything flashy.

I installed the core and legendary version and no spells were ever added in D: far as i could tell.nothing changed

The spells aren't added to your spell book, just added to the game.  I put them in place more as a template for modders to be able to see how to apply the framework to spells.

HOWEVER, you can get them.  Easily.  Open your game, type ~ to open the console, and type...

help "sexual healing"

That will bring up two spell records, each with an 8 character ID.  Still in the console, type...

player.addspell xxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxx is the 8 character ID for the spell.  Do this for both, and you will have both spells in your spell book.  They are basically just the Vanilla spells Healing Hands and Heal (I think it's called), but they also increase arousal by some amount on the target when you cast them.  It isn't anything flashy.

wooops!! ok they are put in the game but the spells and items. are they only obtanable threw the console?