How to keep Npc Undress after sexlab?

Adwas

Hi I need some help.

I want to know is there a way to keep Follower or any npc to undress after using sexlab?

even i tick on/off in Victim redress menu in sexlab MCM dont help at all. Victim still redress

I need some help

And another question if I use Defeat Mod thats have rape function

can i choose the armor to unequip? they alway remove all cloth including hair and head mod (which i want its to remain)

Thank you

Hey!

1. Open console.

2. Click on NPC.

3. Move wheel of mouse until says NPC name.

4. Write: unequipall.

Done.

You can do it before or after sex. NPC remain nude until you abandone City/Area or you talk to him/her... "You know..." "You are naked"

The other question, you can choose on SexLab in Times & Stripping for Normal, Foreplay and Agressive animations.

Hey!

1. Open console.

2. Click on NPC.

Done.

You can do it before or after sex. NPC remain nude until you abandone City/Area or you talk to him/her... "You know..." "You are naked"

The other question, you can choose on SexLab in Times & Stripping for Normal, Foreplay and Agressive animations.

If you want them to remain stripped i'd suggest using the removeitem command instead.

So open console and click on the NPC so it says their name in the bottom right

Type showinventory on the console

use removeitem <itemhexcode> 1

I have noticed that if you remove all of a NPC's default outfit it will sometimes then respawn it in the NPC's inventory so a good way to avoid this is to leave them their shoes and then make them wear some DDi shoes instead

Hey!

1. Open console.

2. Click on NPC.

Done.

Thank for  the answer sir, (all of you)

but i already know the console of removeitem and unequip but i want to know what setting i need to set to make npc remain undress after sex

for now no matter what i adjust at sexlab they always redress suddenly after sex (except the rape one that remove her cloth off)

I know that the best and easiest way is to remove their cloth but is its possible to make they nake for certain time

Thankyou

Hey!

1. Open console.

2. Click on NPC.

Done.

Thank for  the answer sir, (all of you)

but i already know the console of removeitem and unequip but i want to know what setting i need to set to make npc remain undress after sex

for now no matter what i adjust at sexlab they always redress suddenly after sex (except the rape one that remove her cloth off)

I know that the best and easiest way is to remove their cloth but is its possible to make they nake for certain time

Thankyou

You should try PuppetMaster Mod, this mod has all that you want. You can puppet people and say him/her get naked and get dressed when you want and the time you want, they can do normal life even stay puppet.

Archived