JContainer's Version Error with Creature Framework

3 hours ago, Evil Smoo said:

I'm not sure if LE refers to Legendary Edition or some other mod but I'm running Special Edition

JC, SKSE, and SSE are all running up-to-date versions
I was using the SSE version for both JCon and Creature Framework
I'll give the 3 checks a shot but I'm pessimistic lul

It will at least show you if there are any problems with animations. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, endomiel said:

I got the same issue. I put JCON very high in the loadorder, re-installed, ran FNIS with the 3 boxes, but still the same error as the OP.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Hi, I'm having this problem too and I've tried reinstalling JContainers (v. 4.1.8) and redoing FNIS (with the first three boxes checked), as well as redeploying via NMM

If anyone has any ideas of how to fix this problem, please let me know. It'd be nice to get CF working so I can use the HCoS and Sexlab Creature Arousal mods properly.

• 1 year later...

hello, im somewhat of a normal modder and have some general experience in regards to troublshooting. However i am unable to fix my creature framework as i commonly get the JContainers version error(even though i have uninstalled and reinstalled the correct one) but on top of that i get this log in the console as well as whenever attempting to use the creature framework MCM it says that it is still initializing.

asdawdasdwd.JPG.6a6eb69d957b912b3f6b5f89fef005b0.JPG

Im sure you also notice the console saying:

"Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0xffffffff (-1)"

any help in deciphering either the console output or the framework infinite initialization would be greatly appreciated

My setup:
skyrimSE newest version
skse64 for SE latest version

vortexMM

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 12:04 PM, Pfiffy said:

Jcontainers does not have an esp/esm file. The main problem is, that mods that come with JC sometimes hide it in a BSA. Reinstalling it after installing mods, that need it is the best solution.

Installing More Nasty Critters leads to the jcontainers error-message and a non-functional game, removing More Nasty Critters solves the issue. Mess to much with it and you will end up having to delete your saves and start from afresh in Helgen or whereever you like to start.