Elves of Azure (aka Longer Eared Elves) [DawnGuard Compatible]

I have the latest skyrim patch and am still using this mod. I'm not using the dawnguard update because it would crash my game. To get faces similar to those on the first page, I suggest getting mods that change the vanilla face shapes or Race menu mods like enhanced character edit or racemenu. They offer more sliders and options to make prettier faces.

This is my judel race character in my current game

dovahdess_zps8af6842c-1.png

Some1 give that person a Skyrim version of Tyrande Wisperwind's dress

• 2 months later...

I can also confirm it's still working fine, and I have the dawnguard update installed as well. It's even working well with ECE for me, so not entirely sure what's going on with yours...maybe play with load order til it starts working again and go from there?

Probably the only thing I've noticed that bothers me is seeing the ear seam in some hairstyles, but it's otherwise a really nice mod and I'm glad it's working as well as it is.

As far as followers go I'm having a hard time making CK recognize the custom warpaint, though. Well, that and I can't get the follower dialogue to come up, but that's probably just me being generally terrible at CK.

I can also confirm it's still working fine, and I have the dawnguard update installed as well. It's even working well with ECE for me, so not entirely sure what's going on with yours...maybe play with load order til it starts working again and go from there?

Probably the only thing I've noticed that bothers me is seeing the ear seam in some hairstyles, but it's otherwise a really nice mod and I'm glad it's working as well as it is.

As far as followers go I'm having a hard time making CK recognize the custom warpaint, though. Well, that and I can't get the follower dialogue to come up, but that's probably just me being generally terrible at CK.

I can only do basic followers myself. make sure the followers' disposition is at minimum set to 75. That makes them like you enough to get the dialogue to show up. That and the value for CurrentFollowerFaction is -1 and PotentialFollowerFaction is at 0. If you see this again, hope it helps.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I love the job you've done on this, but I don't seem to get the same look on my judelf' - maybe because i have univision, enhanced char edit and other char mods?

Whenever you get time, Could you kindly upload a save of this char model? Like, all you need to do (if you still have this kind of elf saved) -

while playing this elf, open console and type: "SPF name"  (any name). Then enter.

This will save an .npc file in your skyrim folder, kindly upload that one then I can import this charmodel onto a random char save.

post-112977-0-76938500-1400339264_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That depends. If you have a character creation mod that you can export facedata for then you'll want to change your race to this race then upload the facedata you've saved. That's realistically the only way to get the ears without going into the game and adding the ears to all imperials...which you probably don't want to do, the ears are picky enough to match shading with as it is, it'd just lead to a bunch of imperials with funny mismatched ears.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Awesome the fix worked. The only odd thing is I loaded another game, and went to load the game with your custom race, and it crashed again @_@. Straight loading to your custom race though causes no issues. Its wierd...

Either case I wanted to show off some screenies of my current Judel elf :D

TESV2012-03-1423-14-31-56.png

TESV2012-03-1423-16-20-51.png

TESV2012-03-1423-17-37-47.png

TESV2012-03-1423-18-21-01.png

TESV2012-03-1423-19-45-22.png

TESV2012-03-1423-19-51-05.png

TESV2012-03-1423-20-03-95.png

What body mod and armor are you using. I really like the massive boobs and thighs and that six pack.

• 4 months later...

The Mod seems to be working fine, and after many painful trials and errors I got TES5edit to hook up with mod organizer. The Problem I have is that the mod only comes with like 6 different hairs to choose from, and they are all vanilla (ie, ugly.)

So how do I install additional hairs for a race with TES5edit? I understand I am supposed to link the two mods with IDs somehow, but all the examples I could find were for a single NPC only and so on.

UPDATE: Been googling this for a while now. The say I could just add the race to the "all races minus beast" list in skyrim.esm. I was able to make an over-ride file of it (a ESP), but I don't seem to be able to add the row with this races information. Not that I was really sure what information I should paste there anyway.

And yeah, the goal would be to be able to wear the hair with both the custom race, and vanilla races. Seems like a really simple task, but I have no clue how to operate TES5edit properly.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I love the job you've done on this, but I don't seem to get the same look on my judelf' - maybe because i have univision, enhanced char edit and other char mods?

Whenever you get time, Could you kindly upload a save of this char model? Like, all you need to do (if you still have this kind of elf saved) -

while playing this elf, open console and type: "SPF name"  (any name). Then enter.

This will save an .npc file in your skyrim folder, kindly upload that one then I can import this charmodel onto a random char save.

Would love this aswell really, as i'm not a big fan of the vanilla skyrim faces i get when selecting the races. (Never been a big fan of them since i bought the game and started modding it.) So yeah, would be really nice if it's still possible you could maybe upload one of each race for people who would like it as presented in the screenshots :) nice work non the less.

Edit: some minor spelling correciton

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This is one of the best if not THE best elven race mod for Skyrim, been enjoying it so much on Oldrim.
Now that I am finally transitioning to SE I see that this mod seems to not have been updated for it. Does it still work? Can anyone port it? Pleeease...

• 9 months later...