[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - NATURAL BREAST NUDE TOP (Breast Fix + 3D Morphing Nipple (WIP)) (Update August 18 2015)

[The Sims 3]

== NATURAL BREAST NUDE TOP ==

(Breast Fix + 3D Morphing Nipple + Default Replacement)

Natural Breast  :heart: 

Fixing the Naked Top mesh, by giving a gravity effect, to make it looks more natural and realistic.
It was carefully made, to keep the volume size match to EA standard.

Bikini vs Naked comparison:
post-85020-0-88943800-1426078561_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-23804200-1426078597_thumb.jpg
post-85020-0-87739900-1426078626_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-19545400-1426078663_thumb.jpg
post-85020-0-81090300-1426078744_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-70937700-1426078813_thumb.jpg

Breast Fix  :heart:

I also applied the Breast Fix for Slider Mods (http://modthesims.info/d/460694).
No more ugly hanging issue at the bottom of the breast.

3D Morphing Nipple :heart:

post-85020-0-69040900-1431588461_thumb.jpg

Applied Cmar's 3D Morphing Nipple, by franken-meshed, cut and merge it.
It came with two versions, the Nipple Areola (complete version) and the Nipple Tip Only.

NippleSize and NippleDepth sliders work with both version.
But for the NippleTipOnly version, NippleSize sliders only work for the Nipple Tip, not the Areola part.

3D Morphing Nipple - Realistic Size for KinkyWorld <-- New

Normal Shape
post-85020-0-24756200-1439856750_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-58520900-1439856758_thumb.jpg

Erected
post-85020-0-17977900-1439856764_thumb.jpg

Resized the 3D Morphing Nipple to realistic size for KinkyWorld's nipple erection feature.

Natural Breast Nude Top mesh shape is 100% compatible with any EA made clothes (standard shape) + body slider mods,

as it was made on that purpose by matching the breast volume size,

and it also use EA's fat body morph as reference.

Update (May 14, 2015)

Fixing the Thin and Fit part of Barbie version (v1.1)

Upload the 3D Morphing Nipple (WIP)

Btw, sorry for the low quality screenshots.  :blush:

Download link: 

For a Big Breast Lover...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

The Natural Breast Nude Top is not a one solution fix for the big breast lover. As the breast slider itself have a problem with the unrealistic shape. The natural breast is still realistic enough when using LateNight's Bust slider up to 50%. Beyond than that, you need manual adjustment with another Breast Slider mods, especially BreastScale slider and BreastDepth slider. Focus on these two first when creating a big breast shape, before you use another breast sliders to fix little things.

Here's some example of big breast shape I created:

post-85020-0-27579400-1428923496_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-67082000-1428923532_thumb.jpg

post-85020-0-65377100-1428923568_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-12960500-1428923604_thumb.jpg

post-85020-0-94914800-1428923640_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-35779200-1428923678_thumb.jpg

The Breast Slider setting I'm using to create it:

Fitness = +15%

Weight = -20%

LateNight Bust =  +150% (1.5x)

Breast Depth = -70%  <-- Fixing/Reducing LateNight's Bust slider torpedo look.

Breast Scale = 130% <-- I think this slider is better and look more realistic than LateNight Bust.

Breast Cleavage = +50%

Breast Rotate = -20%

Breast Vertical Position = +10%

Breast X Scale = -140%

Breast Y Scale = +20%

I know that you can do better than that.  :)

The mesh shape looks nice, except the bikini texture. As it created for small breast, it get distorted when you expand it too much like above. And there's no bra and bikini texture that specially made for a big breast. Btw, inform me if you found one! I desperately need bra and bikini for a big breast.

Thanks for like it!  :heart:

Sorry for the bad screenshot, that makes people think twice before download it.

My next download post will be the Nude Bottom part, with Vagina and Better Butts Shape.

Hoho! Can't wait for that one! It will beat the plain EA one with ease!

Keep them coming, bro! Hahaha!

I am a little confused. Would this affect breast shape when the sims are wearing normal vanilla clothes?

Natural Breast Nude Top is a mesh, not a mod. So it won't influence any other meshes.  ;)

Usually for many simmers, to make a realistic breast, they use Breast Vertical Position slider to lower the breast height, to make it a bit of shaggy or gravity natural shape. But the problem, Breast Vertical Position is also being applied to all clothes, not just the nude top mesh.

To prevent it to happen, I make the shaggy breast. So people can keep the Breast Vertical Position to zero and have those round bra and cloth breast. But when sims naked, they  have shaggy breast (natural unsupported breast) as it should be.  :)

You can check the screenshot comparison above. The right screenshots, sims is wearing bikini (EA mesh). And the left screenshot, sims is naked and have a bit of shaggy/natural breast shape. 

Excuse me, question, not sure if I installed this mod currectly, since I can't see the much different between.

I suppose I just need to put package in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder, right?

Thank you

May be you have another afTop_Nude mesh in your mod folder, like Cmar's Morphing Nipple.

You can only use one of it, as both are default replacement.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me, question, not sure if I installed this mod currectly, since I can't see the much different between.

I suppose I just need to put package in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder, right?

Thank you

May be you have another afTop_Nude mesh in your mod folder, like Cmar's Morphing Nipple.

You can only use one of it, as both are default replacement.

Any possibility of getting this compatible with cmar's morphing nipple? Would be really nice to have your perfect shape and cmar's morphing nipples

Any possibility of getting this compatible with cmar's morphing nipple? Would be really nice to have your perfect shape and cmar's morphing nipples

Yes, it possible...

But it required a lot of effort, as it must be recreated again or matching the vertex one by one.

I wonder if anyone know a fast solution to match the shape of one mesh to another mesh? I saw in Skyrim, someone made a cloth conversion from UNPB to DreamGirl using a kind of warp tool in Blender.

And how to load a custom skeleton to Milkshape? Cmar's Morphing Nipple use custom skeleton with nipple weight, which doesn't exist in standard skeleton. I actually have a plan to cut Cmar's Nipple part and merge it to Natural Breast Shape above, so it save a lot of effort and time to match each vertex one by one, but get a problem as nipple weight doesn't exist in standard skeleton.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated the Cmar's Morphing Nipple as @luffyboy requested above.

I have been thinking for awhile, how to applied in easiest and shortest way.... by franken-meshed it. :)

Cut and merge. Cut the nipple and areola part of Cmar's Morphing Nipple parts and merge it with Natural Breast mesh.

I think the mesh is going to be popular... a must have for simmers out there.

Thanks for all the support.

I forget to tell that you need the cmar morphing nipple files from sexysims.

Then delete the cmar_aftopnudemorphingnipples.package file from the mods folder and put the natural breast version instead.

Btw, it's still a wip. Which means I don't do a strict quality check. Just created it, then test it in the game less than an hour. Then publish it right away.

I have been very busy with my job lately. Rather than waiting long enough. Why not publish it now and perfecting it later.

Do we need to also remove the cmar_eftopnudemorphingnipples.package along with the AF package?

You don't, because I don't create for elder as well as teen.

It's just for AF.

Thanks for the reply. They look much better now that I got the conflicts removed.

Hi! Thank you so much for sharing! I've been semi-lurking here to grab JoshQ's downloads, but I haven't been back for a little while. This is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for, and thank you so much for incorporating both the breast fix and CMARs morphing nipples. That must have been difficult, but the result is flawless in game. 

Hi! Thank you so much for sharing! I've been semi-lurking here to grab JoshQ's downloads, but I haven't been back for a little while. This is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for, and thank you so much for incorporating both the breast fix and CMARs morphing nipples. That must have been difficult, but the result is flawless in game. 

It's not that hard actually.

There's several vertex at the bottom of the breast that EA forget to give them breast weight. That is why when you resize the breast size, there's no reaction at that part and make the breast look ugly.