[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - NATURAL BREAST NUDE TOP (Breast Fix + 3D Morphing Nipple (WIP)) (Update August 18 2015)

Thanks guys. I found out that that the you are real skin i downloaded was the default one  so i deleted it and now i can see the difference. Looks good  :D

Glad you sorted it out  :shy:

And i don't use kinky world but can i use the updated breast or not ?

Why not?

Kinky give me lags and errors.. I like it but it's fustrating sometimes. Plus I don't like that nipples grow big and ugly after I set a size

• 1 month later...

post-710906-0-39616800-1464404344_thumb.jpgpost-710906-0-03770400-1464404359_thumb.jpgpost-710906-0-46428800-1464404374_thumb.jpgHere are the sims picture made with GECK.O parameters (Gecko 13 April 2015 - 06:20 PM) :

I did not achieve to get exactly the same stetup, because I cou
ld not manage to be accurate enough with the slider. I had got a strong torpedo effect, so I I changed the parameter from 1.3 to 0.3

GECK.O did not mention Fullness parameter, so I left it to 0

I set-up the EA paramaters (Breast, fit, weight) with mastercontroller. After I set-up the breast to 1.5, -1.5. it appears in the mastercontroller. :-/ 

I used the following packages :

Buhudain_DR_YouAreRealV1.5_Female_Body_N+V
cmar_afpreg_BottomNude
cmar_FemaleNippleDepth_slider (because I am not a Kinky player presently)
§  cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider (because I am not a Kinky player presently)
§  BreastDepth
§  BreastDistance
§  BreastFullness
§  BreastScale
§  BreastVertical
§  OneEuroMutt = Breast Rotate
§  OneEuroMutt = Breast X Scale
§  OneEuroMutt = Breast Y Scale
§  And last but not least
§  GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_NippleAreola_Default.(Post GECK.O 11 July 2015 09:11 pm)
did not include :
§  BraBikiniNude_breastfix because I read it was fully include in GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_NippleAreola_Default. (am I right ? :s

)
§  cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples because it conflict with GECK.O package

I use Kurasoberina skin just because I love these amazing Skin :shy:

Your comment and correction are welcome. GECK'O made very good guides but I guess they are not always updated. Personnaly I prefer him to invest in amazing mod like this one. If there is a need, I could prepare a pdf document for dummies like me...

I've been experimenting with your mod off and on for awhile trying to get rid of any conflicts like Cmars mods. I had to go through all of my mods and CC's several times to clear out any problems. I finally got one of my Sims to look pretty good. Attached are two screenshots. Let me know what you think.

post-569430-0-45121300-1465871394_thumb.jpg

post-569430-0-34689300-1465871395_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but I can't seem to get this package to work properly on my game. I have Sims 3 and into the future, but I don't see any changes.

Edit: I have the correct setup with Mods/Packages. and the proper cfg file for these to work. But, still nothing shows up the only thing that works is Oniki.

I've been experimenting with your mod off and on for awhile trying to get rid of any conflicts like Cmars mods. I had to go through all of my mods and CC's several times to clear out any problems. I finally got one of my Sims to look pretty good. Attached are two screenshots. Let me know what you think.

Try clearing your cache files and restarting your game.

Try clearing your cache files and restarting your game.

I delete them out along with any error messages after every game secession. My prolbem was in cleaning out the default files (not all are marked as default). I had about sixy different skins (many picked up with custom Sims). The other problem was to clean out any other mods that might cause a conflict like tee shirt fix, large boobs all the time mod or body fix mods.

• 4 weeks later...

The first picture looks great. I would be great if you could mention the parameters you used  :blush:

The first picture looks great. I would be great if you could mention the parameters you used  :blush:

Here's what I have. In the main menu for skin type name etc. the body size didn't give me a numerical reading It was about 5 - 10% and mussels were at 0, breast scale was around 50%. The rest is as follows.

Breast 589

Breast cleavage 9

Breast depth -318

Breast fullness -230

Breast rotate 0

Breast scale 362

Breast vertical position 18

Breast X scale -556

Breast Y scale -468

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Is this compatible for pregnancy or no? :angel:

As far as I know it lacks the pregnancy mesh.

Is there any invisible top and bottom that would appear in CAS that will not conflict?

I am not sure I understand what you mean. I am assuming you are looking for a nudeclothing? Cmars nouveaunudist is not conflicting as far as I know, and will show in CAS

messing around and i imported the preg stuff from the cmar one into the GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default and was able to have the preg work.

for this to work u stilll gonna need this nude top.

attachicon.gifGECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default works with preg.rar

if OP adds it to the main ill delte this one

OMG thank you...I was getting frustrated adding and removing things trying to figure if i had conflicting meshes messing with my pregnant sims....So I came looking for a solution and found it by reading further in this thread...Thank you :)

edit: had to take out that nude top u linked to it was making the boobs invisible lol...

• 1 month later...

Importing "afTopNudeNipples_lod1_special" named GEOM file from cmar's package to GECK.O's one solved my pregnancy issue. I also use cmar's pregnancy bottoms with GECK.O's detailed vaginas mod. Thanks for the mod.

xRTkbxt.jpg

Hello I still have this pregnancy issue - around the  nipples. Anyone have same problem or solution? Thank you very much.

post-750878-0-08201800-1478927689_thumb.jpg

Importing "afTopNudeNipples_lod1_special" named GEOM file from cmar's package to GECK.O's one solved my pregnancy issue. I also use cmar's pregnancy bottoms with GECK.O's detailed vaginas mod. Thanks for the mod.

xRTkbxt.jpg

Hello I still have this pregnancy issue - around the  nipples. Anyone have same problem or solution? Thank you very much.

I'm not sure but it seems like mesh(geom) cannot be morphed properly:D Put gecko's mod under "\Mods\Overrides", maybe this helps. Also check your other mods, some "ea clothing fixer" mods may contain morphs and meshes for naked bodies too. So they may conflict and cannot be detected by the dashboard because lack of CASP files in related packages.

xRTkbxt.jpg

I'm not sure but it seems like mesh(geom) cannot be morphed properly:D Put gecko's mod under "\Mods\Overrides", maybe this helps. Also check your other mods, some "ea clothing fixer" mods may contain morphs and meshes for naked bodies too. So they may conflict and cannot be detected by the dashboard because lack of CASP files in related packages.

Haha thank you very much! Your solution Put gecko's mod under "\Mods\Overrides" solved my problem but I dont understand why..... :) Its means that Overrides files are loaded as last and replace any other changes? 

Haha thank you very much! Your solution Put gecko's mod under "\Mods\Overrides" solved my problem but I dont understand why..... :) Its means that Overrides files are loaded as last and replace any other changes? 

Yes, they override other mods located in packages folders:D But don't put every mod under overrides, only essential ones like body replacers, default skins etc.

I'm having an issue with the teen breasts. The teen breasts are very, pointed? Any ideas on what may be causing this? I am not sure exactly what information you will need, so if you need anything else, please just ask. Thanks for the help!

k1w6XxD.jpg

The picture keeps screwing up, so I added it as an attachment.

EDIT: I believe that this mod isn't working at all. I am not sure what I did wrong.

post-1508502-0-53730900-1479528737_thumb.jpg

I'm having an issue with the teen breasts. The teen breasts are very, pointed? Any ideas on what may be causing this? I am not sure exactly what information you will need, so if you need anything else, please just ask. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I believe that this mod isn't working at all. I am not sure what I did wrong.

GECK.O's mods only replaces adult body. Teen body deformations related other mods. Probably you got some conflicting mods.

GECK.O's mods only replaces adult body. Teen body deformations related other mods. Probably you got some conflicting mods.

I appreciate it. I found that it was the breast fix for sliders messing with stuff. Even after I deleted the afTopNude_lod1, I couldn't get it to work.