Anyone has Nim and Umbra?

Recently, Halo reuploaded Nim and Umbra followers with updated versions.

He said he be updating and uploading them again so i waited.

But those new updated version lost most of the design the older versions had-which made me insterested in them in the first place.
He will not be uploading old versions of his mod. So i was wondering if anyone still has Nim and Umbra before they got down from the site and can send me them? I tired google but couldnt find not even one of them.

Adult Section

What Mod Is This: A place to find mods that you've seen, but can't recall where to get them. Or if you find pictures and wonder what the mod is, post it there. NSFW requests.

Where Can I Find: A place to make requests. Usually for mods that don't exist, or if they do exist, ask where to find such a mod. NSFW requests.

Non-Adult Section

What Mod Is This: Same as above, just for non-adult material. SFW requests.

Where Can I Find: Same as above, just for non-adult material. SFW requests.

Others

General Discussion: Not a request section or troubleshooting section. A place to discuss Skyrim.

Technical Support: Troubleshooting section. Have problems or issues with your game or mods? Ask here. Not a request section either.

Good luck in all your future endeavors and god speed.

@SpiderArachnid

Uhm, im kinda bad at posting. Obviously. xD

In my defense, what i thought before choosing the place to post (how i looked at it). xD

I know exactly what mod it is so i figured its not for the "What Mod Is This".

I thought since its officially available on HaloFarm's site posting to "Where Can I Find" would do me no good?

And the biggest problem is, is it a adult or non adult content? Because the followers (old versions at least) have cloths but... not much of it. Yet it covers the important parts. xD

So i can never really distinct with such clothings of where it should go? Should i go in Adult Content whenever in doubt?

So no clue if its for Adult or Non Adult category. Otherwise i would probably have posted in "Where Can I Find". xD

Sorry for my mistake. Can this post get transfered to one of those topics?

What you're asking for a simple "Where Can I Find" request, not sure why it is confusing. You're asking where to find old versions of followers.

The easiest way to decide if it is adult or non-adult related, is to ask yourself simply "Is there nudity/revealing/skimpy or adult content in this mod?". If there is, then it is adult. If not, then non-adult. Since it is just a follower, and their "nude factor" is based on what you put them in, and they don't have any sort of adult content to them (quest or dialogue), then it would go in the non-adult section. If you are ever unsure on the mod in question, safe bet is to post in the adult section.

Regardless, requests don't go in General Discussion no matter what you're looking for.

Thanks for clearing this up. Sorry for not knowing. Still new for me and i usualy just get info like not here and thats it. xD Never an explanation as to why so i know for the future.

But, should i now post in the other topic or what should i do now? Since i posted here already. Or who should i contact to get this deleted or moved to the proper topic?

Sorry if im a pain in the a*s. xD

Archived