textures kaleen race

brokkoli

Is there a 4096 res texture for kaleen race (I did google a bit but no results so far :P) ? Also how difficult is it to change the color scheme of an already existing 4096 res texture ? (e.g. Ozmos high-res textures) I have tried a few tricks in Photoshop but sadly im not an expert so the results dont look good. My goal is to change one of these 4096 textures to the color schemes of kaleen race. Thanks for your help !

Mhh I have figured out how to change color and saturation, but I seem to have missed something because I can only get it close to a perfect match. So I always end up with very subtle color differences at the seams for head, body, ears and hands. Maybe someone else who has done something similar already could shed some light on this ? I am using Photoshop to mody the textures. Thanks again !

Archived