DOA5LR Rachel, Kasumi and Leifang Revealing Tops

Lapin Noir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much. These are so good.

But i dunno why the Leifang Wet Top one doesn't work. All the other work well but only this one doesn't.

I have tried to disable all DLC and only pack this one with uMod v2 r53. Am i doing something wrong?

But i dunno why the Leifang Wet Top one doesn't work. All the other work well but only this one doesn't.

I have tried to disable all DLC and only pack this one with uMod v2 r53. Am i doing something wrong?

you are not doing anything wrong, didn't you forget to get her wet with the water from zack island for example? or make her sweat? people often forget that. 

It work now. Thanks so much

Guest GuachaLover23

you are not doing anything wrong, didn't you forget to get her wet with the water from zack island for example? or make her sweat? people often forget that. 

if u have any free time can u make some transparent clothes for Leifang/Kasumi

Archived