I found a bug today, one of the failure options for a female character and female guard was being triggered by success, resulting in both a success option and a failure option appearing in the dialogue (the failure option still led to failure).  I'm gonna fix that and quickly check the rest just to be sure that it isn't happening with others.  I'll put up a bugfix in a little bit.

I've been wondering about how you have attached the chance of success to arousal.

Since a newly loaded NPC should only have an arousal of zero.

Another issue is that arousal only changes for npc's when they are in the players line of sight.

Not really sure that your mod will function as intended due to those issues.

What I mean is that if a newly spawned guard or bounty hunter shows up chances are that their arousal level should be very low like under 10 points.

I've been wondering about how you have attached the chance of success to arousal.

Since a newly loaded NPC should only have an arousal of zero.

Another issue is that arousal only changes for npc's when they are in the players line of sight.

Not really sure that your mod will function as intended due to those issues.

What I mean is that if a newly spawned guard or bounty hunter shows up chances are that their arousal level should be very low like under 10 points.

Bounty hunters are still a concern for this, because I just haven't encountered one yet (I've been working on tweaking a playthrough, so I've been around town a lot).  I don't know if they are spawned with arousal or not.  I'm waiting for someone to come back and say that it doesn't work for them.

However, in what I have seen running around with the SLAM installed (recommended mod), NPCs do seem to spawn with some random amount of arousal.  I could be wrong but it sure seems that way.

As for the guards, they aren't randomly spawned.  They might be reset if you let the cell reset, but otherwise they persist, and their arousal persists, as far as I can tell with the time rate and such at play.  It might be true that they just aren't being exposed to anything to get their arousal system up and running, but once you have what is basically an arousal economy going in an area it works pretty well (I say economy because one guard sees you sexing another guard and gets even more aroused, etc).  Generally this should be dealt with in the Aroused MCM options.

Some tips for that:

Decay Rate: Having a hard time keeping arousal up in NPCs?  Turn this down some.

Time Rate Change: This is how much the arousal per day goes up when an NPC has an orgasm.  Turn it up.

Exposure Rate: How much being exposed to sexual things and nudity increase arousal.  Turn it up.

OR

Decay Rate: If you turn this down to 0, the time rate becomes a flat 10%.  That means that the guards will grow in arousal by 10% every day if not relieved.  This is what I use.

Also, if you run mods that have some passive sex in them (Lovers Comfort for example), the Time Rate Change can come into play more.

The next version of SexLab is supposed to have a simple arousal system in it, and I will definitely consider switching to using that if it works better.  I have some gripes with SexLab Aroused, but generally in my game it is working out fine.

What do you mean an option for thieves? For thieves on the road?

yes exactly that :D thieves on the road that try to take your stuff.

I don't think I'd add that to this mod but I have thought about putting together other interactions (like my other mod Drunken Sluts).

That said, probably not in the immediate future, real life is taking a lot of my time right now.

Hi BurnyD, thank you for this great mod.

[idea] after you had sex with a guard he isn't satisfied and wants you to work as a prostitute to earn a certain amount of money.

[idea] after you had sex with a guard he thinks it was the best sex he ever had and want to share you with the other guards.

I'm pretty sure it's not, but Is this compatible with Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition 0.91 beta and if it isn't, would you make a compatibility patch?

I use both mods and they don't touch any of the same things, so it's totally compatible in that they won't interfere with each other.  

Is there something else you mean, like some part of Spectator Crowds that should also trigger my mod?  If so, that doesn't exist, and you'd have to explain to me what it is you want before I could say much more.

Morality Guards. You ply your wiles on a guard, and a guard from down the street sticks their nose in. (Actually not really a problem, just don't try to bribe a guard with sex if they have a friend).

I know I have seen people requesting in the thread for that mod that guards would not stop you when the person you are having sex with is another guard, but I don't know if that mod maker is planning on adding that feature.

TDF Prostitution I think does the "if blowing a guard, the other guards ignore it" thing.   Sometimes I'll just proposition a guard to bump my persuasion skill, and then get a sex scene out of it.  Other guards will walk right by me, when otherwise they'd stop, chase off the towns-npc and then demand I do them.

I'm working on an update to this that will include more aspects of the game and situation into the calculation, hopefully making it seem more organic.  Arousal will still be the primary check but there will be more little things that can affect it.  As part of this, the amulet of articulation and blessing of dibella will move into very powerful effects rather than instant success.

I wouldn't mind having a few beta testers for the next version so if you are willing to give it a shot, let me know.

• 1 month later...

I really like the idea and the fact that you added the little details too (the amulet influence, the time of the day, etc..), good job :)

I hope you paid some attention to the dialogues too, it always adds a lot to the athmosphere.

If I understood correctly the sex acts are random though.

What I'd like is being able to tell the NPC what sex act my character is offering (and if they refuse what I offer, you can have the usual responses asking for more and so on)..OR you can have an alternative to the actual system where you offer LESS that what would be necessary for the bounty and they (the guards) simply let you run away for tis time (without erasing the bounty)

My 2c :)

• 1 month later...

I'm posting a similar update on all my mods...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have, at least for the time being, taken a hiatus from modding.  Real life is taking me away, and what little time I do have I have been spending actually playing the game rather than modding it (for me, the two tend to be mutually exclusive).

What this means for this mod:

With the exception of the two planned features, I honestly consider this mod to be complete.  I will leave those as planned features because someday I might get around to it, but if I never do this is still basically what I intended it to be.  If I ever decide to scrap those features I will probably release an update with the work I had done on them stripped out, with the only impact there being a smaller file size.

I'll still try to answer questions, and if you want to take this mod and take it to the next level somehow, shoot me a PM and let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So... I've been gone for a while.  Moving, real life, family life, and then my computer dying kept me away.  I have a new computer but I'm not really playing Skyrim at all anymore.  As far as Bethesda RPGs go, I've moved onto Fallout 4.

I just wanted to post here that I am officially not supporting this mod anymore.  If anyone is inclined to pick it up where I left, feel free to do so.  If you get some working updates and post them for download, I will provide a link in my mod description.

Anyways, thanks for all the support and I hope my mods have enriched your game.

• 3 months later...

It is not supported by the author, but perhaps anyone has a suggestion why when my character pays with their body to the guard, the guard (and any nearby guards) is attacking them?

I thought it was a companion I have, who started attacking guards as soon as the scene starts, however, when I dismiss them, guards still attack.

Any suggestions on how to fix it or what conflict might cause it?