Is there a way to fix eye closing weirdly?

I'm using the Modified FF Race with some modified textures, and so far my char's looking okay.

wla9v.jpg

There's just one problem, when she closes her eyes her right eyelid's all distorted.

2i0rm8g.jpg

I don't currently know how to fix this, any ideas?

Greetings.

Strange , i never saw that on my character ( but it's the only one that uses the FF race ... i use the meshes from one El Alquimista 's topic found here at LL  ...).

I 'll  verify this fact right now .

Cheers.

NB : I used it with 6 different Skeletons ( Deedees , Killermonkey , VipCxj , one Growlf but from his Resising mod , not one of his " Universal " , LAPF 1.4 and LAPF 1.6   ) . The first person view i use is one of the file putted here by Pierce and it's probably the last ( not quiet sure ) first person -view Skeleton from the LAPF package .

Greetings.

Strange , i never saw that on my character ( but it's the only one that uses the FF race ... i use the meshes from one El Alquimista 's topic found here at LL  ...).

I 'll  verify this fact right now .

Cheers.

NB : I used it with 6 different Skeletons ( Deedees , Killermonkey , VipCxj , one Growlf but from his Resising mod , not one of his " Universal " , LAPF 1.4 and LAPF 1.6   ) . The first person view i use is one of the file putted here by Pierce and it's probably the last ( not quiet sure ) first person -view Skeleton from the LAPF package .

Could you link me to the mesh you've mentioned? I tried searching for the topic to no avail, unless I'm blind or something.

It's definitely a mesh issue, I've loaded it up in Blender and there's a dissymmetry along the lines. However, my skills as a Blenderer is probably at negative zero sooooooo.... I gotta pick it up unless there's a fix already existing.

Thanks for the info you two :D

EDIT: OH GOOD LORD. WHAT HAVE I DONE. Okay. Blending is out of the question until I learn what I'm doing.

Eyes have no Skeleton bones ! It is a head mesh  Problem.

Greetings.

Hi Fejeena ; sure but the face yes so i ltlle change in only one vertice on a face mesh could seriously affect the looking of a face ... so the egm file it's important.

---------------------------------------------------------------

@ Contagious Waffles

I'll try to found the El Alquimista topic ... i know there was a bug with the face the first time i've tested it , but there is ' and already was) a " patch "  somewhere in the " Comment/ Support Topic " section .

Coming soon , as soon as possible , i need to found it first.

Cheers .

Using the console to bring up the showracemenu to change the hair to a different one is fast and easy and just reload the game or quit the game afterwards without anything changing how your player looks.

Greetings.

Hi Myuhinny .

Without your permission i had your name in my friend list this night ...

Well , there was another simply solution : wearing a helm/helmet  !   ... ;°)

But the only one in my inventory was a Daerdic female model where ... you cannot see the eyes ... funny , isn't it ?

But the most " funny " point is where i was when i took these two screenshots ... this place is the one in the TestingHall - where all the armors are : the Armors "room"  !

Sometime i'm really " stupid "... ;°)

Cheers.

Archived