[Sims 3][Final & Defunct] Julie J Strapon Edit

Hi Simmers on LL, I finally got enough nerve to upload my work in progress for you good people to try out.

We have a lot of new animations now and some lesbian animations as well but I wanted some strapon action. With a lot of help from our own member here JoshQ I was able to edit Julie J's strapon to work with some of our animations. I can't thank JoshQ enough as he was so patient and answered every question I had. He never gave me the impression that I was bothering him and even gave me photos to help me out, thanks a ton couldn't have done this without you!! I originally made it just for my game but others have given so much CC I felt it was only right to give back even if it's not a finished work.

Another Note : The package file has Darkseid in the name. I was formally TheGamerDarkseid and decided to let that name go so that's why it says that on the file. I DID NOT STEAL THIS FROM DARKSEID!!

Credit : This is not original work by me. The strapon was made by Julie J.  I just changed the angle and length to work with some of the animations. If anyone must know I also contacted Julie J on Hall of Torque and got her permission to make this public.The original work can be found here...http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173915

PLEASE NOTE : This is not a finished product. It won't act right with some animations and I'm still trying to adjust the strapon to the right length and it may clip thru the body on some animations and work perfectly with others. It's the best I could do for now.

CAS Pics :

post-505731-0-76039300-1427671283_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-46051600-1427671305_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-15986600-1427671320_thumb.jpg

Action Pics :

post-505731-0-36920500-1427671372_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-15921600-1427671381_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-83727600-1427671391_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-05604400-1427671402_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-22730400-1427671409_thumb.jpgpost-505731-0-12114800-1427671416_thumb.jpg

Gifs :

Install Notes : It's just a package file so just place it in your Mods>Package folder and start your game. It's a full body outfit so I suggest using sleepwear so less outfits will load and you can find it easier. It's also recolorable and you can use patterns to if you wish.

Have fun with it and I'll try to refine it when I get time, hope yall like it and it helps your Sims game.

Download : JulieJStraponEdited.zip

Glad I could help! :D

The problem with some animations might be they utilize different bones compared to the strap-on, also a small angle variation on the animation can cause deformation on clothing (that happens with all my hheels edits).

Glad I could help! :D

The problem with some animations might be they utilize different bones compared to the strap-on, also a small angle variation on the animation can cause deformation on clothing (that happens with all my hheels edits).

Thanks again man, The first one I did I didn't know milkshape well enough, well I don't know it that good now. But my first try at moving the strapon I kind messed the body and the thighs were doing something really weird and looked really deformed even though it worked. I went back this weekend and was able to move it better and keep the legs in tact so it works a lot better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow Ras Al Ghul, nice job!  :)

Thanks OregonRain, this kinda became a non factor once KW came out but it filled a void for a while.

Well if it's compatible with KW I think it could be used in place of the one currently, right?  I use the dog penis that GECK.O created because it looks more natural.  Just a thought ;)

Wow Ras Al Ghul, nice job!  :)

Thanks OregonRain, this kinda became a non factor once KW came out but it filled a void for a while.

Well if it's compatible with KW I think it could be used in place of the one currently, right?  I use the dog penis that GECK.O created because it looks more natural.  Just a thought ;)

I might get back to it since I'm over some family things. I always wanted it to be an accessory instead of a whole outfit and I got another major project I'm considering taking on but I'm keeping it a secret in case I can't pull it off. I don't want anyone to get their hopes up and for all I know I may be the only one interested in it. Also would I have to talk to Onkikay on how to add it instead of the other one? I'd have to refresh my xml. It's not foreign but I haven't played with an xml file since I had a flash designed website with an editable xml file instead of editing the site in adobe flash anytime you wanted to make changes.

hm,I'm tried it out and it seems,it does'nt work properly by me.

Show here;

Okay thanks, I'll scrap that download until I can actually test it out myself but thank you for trying. I thought it might be as easy as changing the categories in s3pe and resaving but I guess not.

hm,I'm tried it out and it seems,it does'nt work properly by me.

Show here;

Okay thanks, I'll scrap that download until I can actually test it out myself but thank you for trying. I thought it might be as easy as changing the categories in s3pe and resaving but I guess not.

No Probs,but I think you must rework the Mesh,befor you change it in  the Acc Categories.

mfg

Super awesome! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Btw, I think we should lobby OnikiKay to have auto-equip strapon when lesbian woohoo triggered, just like the Sexlab. The resource is already here. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's already an option for this in the KW settings menu.

Btw, I think we should lobby OnikiKay to have auto-equip strapon when lesbian woohoo triggered, just like the Sexlab. The resource is already here. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's already an option for this in the KW settings menu.

I didn't know that. Never play lesbian character so far...

But this is interesting to try. :)

kinky world odes have an accessory strapon available for its animations

• 2 months later...

Good morning,

First of all, thank you for your hard work.

I downloaded the file and placed it in my mods/packages folder. Do I also need an animation file to make this work? If so, which one would you suggest?

Thanks so much.

In order for this to work you'll need Kickers Animated woohoo files, along with Amras, Lady666 and The Masters. Kickers files are on Hall of Torque. Don't use the animation files for kinky world on here, get the ones that say animated woohoo only. I know that on Hall of Torque Alfiechan has taken over Kickers work but I don't know how well it works but the original Kicker files are there as well. If you can't find them or if Hall of Torque is down shoot me a pm.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

it never shows up even though i got it installed and loaded. i have it set to auto use if the female sim taking the male role but nothing. no strap on is showing.

it never shows up even though i got it installed and loaded. i have it set to auto use if the female sim taking the male role but nothing. no strap on is showing.

Kinky World uses it's own strapon, this will only work if you use Passion by Alfiechan and you have to set it as an outfit, it doesn't auto equip.

Kinky World uses it's own strapon, this will only work if you use Passion by Alfiechan and you have to set it as an outfit, it doesn't auto equip.

uggg OH how do I do that ? only options i show under kinky's uniform options was whore and workplace uniform.