[Sims 3][Final & Defunct] Julie J Strapon Edit

Super awesome! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Btw, I think we should lobby OnikiKay to have auto-equip strapon when lesbian woohoo triggered, just like the Sexlab. The resource is already here. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's already an option for this in the KW settings menu.

I didn't know that. Never play lesbian character so far...

But this is interesting to try. :)

kinky world odes have an accessory strapon available for its animations

it never shows up even though i got it installed and loaded. i have it set to auto use if the female sim taking the male role but nothing. no strap on is showing.

Kinky World uses it's own strapon, this will only work if you use Passion by Alfiechan and you have to set it as an outfit, it doesn't auto equip.

uggg OH how do I do that ? only options i show under kinky's uniform options was whore and workplace uniform.

In order to use this you have to go to CAS full body outfit and you'll find it there. I just changed my sleep outfit to the strapon for sex use. I don't play sims 3 anymore I play sims 4 so I can't answer too much on Kinky World now.

Super awesome! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Btw, I think we should lobby OnikiKay to have auto-equip strapon when lesbian woohoo triggered, just like the Sexlab. The resource is already here. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's already an option for this in the KW settings menu.

I didn't know that. Never play lesbian character so far...

But this is interesting to try. :)

kinky world odes have an accessory strapon available for its animations

it never shows up even though i got it installed and loaded. i have it set to auto use if the female sim taking the male role but nothing. no strap on is showing.

Kinky World uses it's own strapon, this will only work if you use Passion by Alfiechan and you have to set it as an outfit, it doesn't auto equip.

uggg OH how do I do that ? only options i show under kinky's uniform options was whore and workplace uniform.

In order to use this you have to go to CAS full body outfit and you'll find it there. I just changed my sleep outfit to the strapon for sex use. I don't play sims 3 anymore I play sims 4 so I can't answer too much on Kinky World now.

thank you :) yeah i figured out how to make outfits. thank you :)

the one from kinkyworld works now just a heads up