20-ish DB:Xenoverse mods

JMKAM

Contains a handful of mods made by myself (Not ALL the things I've modded, mind you), as well as any that I had downloaded from other mod makers.

The ones made by other modders were all released publicly on the DBXVMods forum or linked in their public Youtube videos, so nobody should care that they're being given out so long as nobody tries to steal credits.

This is a pretty decent amount of mods, they're not all named very well but for the most part they're all named properly.

I also included a good Trainer and a Save Editor for those of you who would like those utilities, but I stress that nobody use them online or I'll Blue Hurricane your cheating ass to hell and back in PVP -_-"

Enjoy, and when I figure out how to edit textures and work 3DS Max I'll be making lots of fun things since I currently have no life. 

I hope some of you on this site will take up modding for this game as well D: The current community for modding is like 15 people and that is just sad considering how much potential we have here.Xenoverse Mods v1.zip

Note, I did NOT include my Custom_Skill.cus file in the zip, which is the file that determines the sup/ult/eva skills of every character, because it modifies quite a few and I don't know what you all want. So any custom I've shown off with a special moveset like Tiencha, Barta etc will NOT have that moveset. You'll need to manually set those skills yourself.

If you truly want to take the plunge and mess up a handful of skillsets, here's my baby: SkillandAura.zip

Also in that zip is the Aura_Setting file which I have edited a few aura's in. Female saiyan's will have purple aura's, male saiyans will have a red aura, male human has a lightning aura.

• 6 months later...

Archived