Prepacked HDT-SM - HDT Skinned Mesh Physics with Modding Guide

What you can do to get more hands-breast collision is set these:

<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Breast01">0.3</weight-threshold>
<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Breast01">0.3</weight-threshold>

to 0.1 maybe. I think that will increase the number of triangles to collide with.

or/and set this higher:

<prenetration>0.2</prenetration>

Maybe 0.5?

You can of course also try to increase the margin in the Hands.xml

You just have to try it out I think and see what numbers are best.

Hey I installed your files but I get no jiggle at all and the body of my character turned bright pink :( Do I have to attach xml to the body somehow?

Ok, I fixed the pink skin but the body is still rock solid. :( I'm using ZGGB-CH btw.

Can someone please upload their folders with body meshes so I can figure this out?

EDIT: ok, when I'm using Trepleen's body from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/ - it works but when I use ZGGB-CH, it doesn't... can someone please look at ZGGB-CH and say what's missing? I already change the name of NiTriShape to BaseShape but that didn't do anything...

I attached ZGGB-CH

btw I'm using XPMSE skeleton

femalebody_1.nif

Hmm, I just can't get any hand-breast collision :(

At the bottom are the files for the female body and the female hands, should be quite the same as from that body xml and that hands xml.

SLFC body, breast touching idle animation, but no collision :s I've already tried anything, I even got the breasts to jump up and down from the ground like rubber balls when sneaking, but no collision :angry:

cbbe-hdt-vag.xml

Hands.xml

I've attached my current setup for females.

Maybe doublecheck all required steps if I did something wrong, though I think I have all files and the correct changes in the femalehands nif files :/

Still, with this setup, no collision between hands and breasts. But brests and butt jiggle fine when jumping and running.

HDT-SMP.7z

your body 0 and 1 nifs still have nistring that points to old hdt vagina path, butt i don't think that should matter in any way

i see on the hands nifs you're missing the HDT path string, "HDT Skinned mesh Physics Object"

yes as Teruke pointed out, your femalebody nifs are pointing to hdtvagina.xml instead of defaultBBPs.xml.

Also you have forgotten to  enter :HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object in your femalehands_0 and femalhands_1 under Name as I have shown in my screenshot above.

Hey I installed your files but I get no jiggle at all and the body of my character turned bright pink :( Do I have to attach xml to the body somehow?

Ok, I fixed the pink skin but the body is still rock solid. :( I'm using ZGGB-CH btw.

Can someone please upload their folders with body meshes so I can figure this out?

EDIT: ok, when I'm using Trepleen's body from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/ - it works but when I use ZGGB-CH, it doesn't... can someone please look at ZGGB-CH and say what's missing? I already change the name of NiTriShape to BaseShape but that didn't do anything...

I attached ZGGB-CH

btw I'm using XPMSE skeleton

Update: I got ZGGB-CH to work, I shouldn't have changed the NiTriShape name to "BaseShape". Just leave it to default ("ZGGB-CH") and then replace "BaseShape" with "ZGGB-CH" in defaultBBPs.xml and it should work.

Is SMP exclusive with PE?

Like if I install SMP, will HDT-PE things not work anymore?

No. You can run PE and SMP simultaneously, as long as you don't have both handling the same thing at the same time. I have PE for vagina physics and SMP for breasts and butt physics, for instance.

Heyho,

I've got it to work, so there were two errors:

1) I've forgot to put the correct data into the nif files

2) The plugin defaultBBPs.xml doesn't like the <system> tag! As I've removed all the <system> tags from the files, suddenly it all worked. :D

But now I once again need your help with my current setup: HDT-SMP.7z

Inside the skse\plugins folder, there also is the SMP log file. It tells me first, that bones are missing (which is correct, though I'm using an altered SLFC body and deleted not a single Node) and second, that <priority> is dprecated.

Now, what to alter to get rid of these warnings?

You don't really need to change anything in the nif, just point at the xmls you want in the defaultBBPs.xml like so:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
	<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>
	<map shape="Labia" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Labia.xml"/>
	<map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hands.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandFemale1stPerson" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale1stPerson.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandsArgonian1stperson" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsArgonian1stperson.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
	<map shape="SAMHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\SAMHands.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandFemale3rd" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale3rd.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandFemale" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale.xml"/>
	<map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
	<map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
	<map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

If i had to guess, one of your xmls is refering to a bone that isn't in the body or the skeleton you're using.

If you get the "priority deprecated" warning you're using a very recent version of the plugin. For me at least this one is a lot less stable together with PE...

I am a first time user of this and I am getting TESV can't be found and getting this error also. The game also gets a error that it is not responding at all when I exit the game.

attachicon.gifhdtSkyrimMemPatch.log

I'm absolutely not sure, but it could be related to OpenCL 2.0. If it's ou'll need either an Intel Core or AMD Core runtime that fits to your processor manufacturer and system. try installing it and try again. If it worked, great, if not, maybe another game will need 2.0 ;)

Ok so i've been working on some code that controls/suppresses bone scaling when certain items are worn over the belly, that are not using the body slot (32).

post-89553-0-13512200-1434611858_thumb.jpg

It works fairly well with HDT PE:

post-89553-0-52808700-1434611923_thumb.jpg

But with HDT SMP the suppressed parts turn invisible (the invisible part is exactly the shape of the suppressed bone's weight paints):

post-89553-0-90719000-1434612190_thumb.jpgpost-89553-0-44111100-1434612219_thumb.jpg

This happens with any version of the .dll so i guess it's a bug from SMP, the question is if this can be fixed.

It can be fixed when the scale is set to a non-zero value (0.0001 instead of 0.0), try with this version (replace DDi with it).

DDi-HDT-SMP-Test.7z

Ok so i've been working on some code that controls/suppresses bone scaling when certain items are worn over the belly, that are not using the body slot (32).

attachicon.gifenb 2015_06_16 23_16_26_97.jpg

It works fairly well with HDT PE:

attachicon.gifenb 2015_06_17 00_48_33_86.jpg

But with HDT SMP the suppressed parts turn invisible (the invisible part is exactly the shape of the suppressed bone's weight paints):

attachicon.gifenb 2015_06_18 00_49_56_20.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2015_06_18 00_51_03_66.jpg

This happens with any version of the .dll so i guess it's a bug from SMP, the question is if this can be fixed.

Yeah, found the same problem: I've activated the breast node managment of DDi, but as soon as a Bra gets equipped, the whole chest is invisible :(

I noticed HydrogensaysHDT of the possible bug, since she's probably the only one who knows if and how this can be fixed...

i found the cause and fixed it. get the archive from the previous post and replace DDi with it (will be merged into next DDi release).

You don't really need to change anything in the nif, just point at the xmls you want in the defaultBBPs.xml like so:

<default-bbps>
	<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>
	<map shape="Labia" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Labia.xml"/>
	<map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hands.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandFemale1stPerson" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale1stPerson.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandsArgonian1stperson" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsArgonian1stperson.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
	<map shape="SAMHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\SAMHands.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandFemale3rd" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale3rd.xml"/>
	<map shape="HandFemale" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandFemale.xml"/>
	<map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
	<map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
	<map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

If i had to guess, one of your xmls is refering to a bone that isn't in the body or the skeleton you're using.

If you get the "priority deprecated" warning you're using a very recent version of the plugin. For me at least this one is a lot less stable together with PE...

Would you mind sharing these xmls?

They aren't by me and i'm not at the liberty to share them. They are basically the same files you can get from baidu, just with different names inside to match the differently named base shapes.

edit: Apparently i'm free to share them, so here they are:

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.7z

They are provided as-is, no support or the like provided.

Just as a note;

Even if your hardware isn't OpenCL2.0 compatible on the lists, give it a try regardless. My lousy R9 270 is supposedly incompatible (GCN1.0, not 1.1 as required) and my CPU, an equally lousy FX4130, is missing some compiling requirement as well. Yet, both SMP physics in Skyrim work and so do OpenCL benchmarks.

They aren't by me and i'm not at the liberty to share them. They are basically the same files you can get from baidu, just with different names inside to match the differently named base shapes.

edit: Apparently i'm free to share them, so here they are:

attachicon.gifhdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.7z

They are provided as-is, no support or the like provided.

Thank you kindly for sharing those t3h0th3r. They helped me a great deal to understand how SMP actually works. There's a small error in them however: The defaultBBPs.xml has a "w" in the first line, rendering the entire xml nonfunctional and consequently SMP idle.

For people who downloaded it but don't quite understand, the first line in your defaultBBPs.xml should look like this;