I have a small request, currently when a guard approaches if another guard is close by your character can be double teamed, however since there are so many animations that allow for more then just threesome.

To take advantage of these animations, would it be possible to get a response of you and all your friends can have some fun, or something to that effect?  This way when you get stopped during a guard change and there are four guards walking by all four might have some fun before their shift starts.  :D

This may or may not be official, but I have a mod that puts a guard outside the front Windhelm gate and inside the gate to the docks. He has a bit of speech that sounds like it was from the original game and cut, but I'm not sure.

He usually says something about "one of those craven imperials" and khajiit have to make a persuasion check to even get in but my orc I'm just trying out he says he has no problem with. Go right in...

So perhaps in my original scheme, Nords and orcs could be at +10 and bretons and imperials only +5, potentially with the dunmer if they are not -5 or 10. Altmer and bosmer I'll have to check now, but I'd still suspect them at -5.

So I went through the options the Inconsequential NPCs guard outside Windhelm gives.

High and Wood elves are just addressed as "elf" and questioned about being imperial spies but allowed in.

Dunmer are called filth, told they are all alike and do not belong in skyrim, will be watched and will have their neck broken if caught stealing, but allowed in.

Argonians and Khajiit are both not allowed in without a persuasion check and taken back to the stables if they fail.

Imperials are "craven imperials" and bretons are questioned about being forsworn savages but allowed in.

I have a small request, currently when a guard approaches if another guard is close by your character can be double teamed, however since there are so many animations that allow for more then just threesome.

To take advantage of these animations, would it be possible to get a response of you and all your friends can have some fun, or something to that effect?  This way when you get stopped during a guard change and there are four guards walking by all four might have some fun before their shift starts.  :D

I do not think there are many of those animations as standard, and it would be difficult to account for the different possibilities. It could however be done if it is acceptable that the animations are not always used appropriately.

So I went through the options the Inconsequential NPCs guard outside Windhelm gives.

High and Wood elves are just addressed as "elf" and questioned about being imperial spies but allowed in.

Dunmer are called filth, told they are all alike and do not belong in skyrim, will be watched and will have their neck broken if caught stealing, but allowed in.

Argonians and Khajiit are both not allowed in without a persuasion check and taken back to the stables if they fail.

Imperials are "craven imperials" and bretons are questioned about being forsworn savages but allowed in.

Thank you for the information.

Windhelm does not seem to like anyone, although I do not know how they feel about Redguards.

I do not think there are many of those animations as standard, and it would be difficult to account for the different possibilities. It could however be done if it is acceptable that the animations are not always used appropriately.

Thank you for the information.

Windhelm does not seem to like anyone, although I do not know how they feel about Redguards.

I guess I missed/forgot Redguards somehow.

[EDIT] Loaded my save on the Windy docks.. guard says nothing special to redguards. Might know that they're fighting the Thalmor in their own lands and somewhat ignored by the Empire [/EDIT]

With the SLAL mod you can easily add in quite a few packs for a variety of animations. While not that many have 4 and 5 person ones, Funny Biznes does have a few. They are mostly aggressive as well and geared for multiple men on a single female, but there is one single male jumped by 4 girls anim as well.

Mostly it would be a question for you on how much work you want to put in for an unknown amount of extra utility.

Thank you for the feedback.

It will likely have customisable options, but I wanted to account for as much as possible, particular what people wanted.

Hi Mr Sinister,

I was already very happy with this mod. It's small and simple, but it does its job very well. Plus, in the latest version, no bugs that I've noticed.

I tend to be a bit careful about making suggestions or request because mod authors tend to get buried under a heap of opinions and requests, but given your openness to suggestions, how feasible/difficult would it be to bring in the previous suggestions for creature involvement? This mod already does a scan for nearby guards when considering sex options - I'm just thinking that if it picks up dogs as well, it could then initiate a Male-Female-Creature animation using Leito's MFC animations. No other mod uses those animations as far as I know.

Then again, it seems a weird thing to offer a guard in exchange for leniency - "hey want to have sex with me instead? We could involve your dog!" That's just weird. Of course, it really is about the player debasing herself for the guard's entertainment, so it does make sense for suitably perverse guards.

There's also the case of checking for appropriate animations. That would complicate matters, and if we didn't check for it, you'd get a whole lot of posts saying "this dialogue option won't work!", no matter how clearly you explain it on the download page. Although the dialogue option could just read something like, "I'll perform with that dog for you, if you let me go" and then it'd either select a normal female-creature animation or possibly a male-female-creature threesome involving the nearby dog and the guard...

(EDIT: actually, I suspect this might be quite complicated to script, since female-creature animations are a totally different category to male-female-creature animations, and the script would need to specify one category and we don't want the MFC category to be chosen if the animations aren't there...)

(EDIT 2: The other option might be an unimmersive dialogue option: "I'll perform with your dog for you [Requires MFC animations installed])

Even if this all gets working, it might still result in other posters asking you to expand this mod in terms of creature features (e.g. horses plz etc), and I don't know how you'd feel about that.

I also don't know if you even want to work with creature options.

Regardless, just a suggestion that came out of the fact there are some great animations out there that aren't used by any mods, and could fit within the scope of your mod. From my limited modding knowledge, It may be rather troublesome to make work.

Thanks for:

1) a mod that fills a niche and works well;

2) your continued work and expansion of it; and

3) your openness to suggestions.

Greetings,

Please bear in mind that I don't know beans about how mods actually work, but, if you are considering ways to add more actors you might have a look at Eager NPCs since I know that: 1- it has code for determining the number of actors available and matching that with available multi-actor animations (such as mmmmf, et al), and that; 2 - that mod works very well.

meanwhile, thanks again for sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry for the slow reply.

I guess I missed/forgot Redguards somehow.

[EDIT] Loaded my save on the Windy docks.. guard says nothing special to redguards. Might know that they're fighting the Thalmor in their own lands and somewhat ignored by the Empire [/EDIT]

With the SLAL mod you can easily add in quite a few packs for a variety of animations. While not that many have 4 and 5 person ones, Funny Biznes does have a few. They are mostly aggressive as well and geared for multiple men on a single female, but there is one single male jumped by 4 girls anim as well.

Mostly it would be a question for you on how much work you want to put in for an unknown amount of extra utility.

Thanks for checking, I did not know what the stormcloaks side thought of redgards.

Hi Mr Sinister,

I was already very happy with this mod. It's small and simple, but it does its job very well. Plus, in the latest version, no bugs that I've noticed.

I tend to be a bit careful about making suggestions or request because mod authors tend to get buried under a heap of opinions and requests, but given your openness to suggestions, how feasible/difficult would it be to bring in the previous suggestions for creature involvement? This mod already does a scan for nearby guards when considering sex options - I'm just thinking that if it picks up dogs as well, it could then initiate a Male-Female-Creature animation using Leito's MFC animations. No other mod uses those animations as far as I know.

Then again, it seems a weird thing to offer a guard in exchange for leniency - "hey want to have sex with me instead? We could involve your dog!" That's just weird. Of course, it really is about the player debasing herself for the guard's entertainment, so it does make sense for suitably perverse guards.

There's also the case of checking for appropriate animations. That would complicate matters, and if we didn't check for it, you'd get a whole lot of posts saying "this dialogue option won't work!", no matter how clearly you explain it on the download page. Although the dialogue option could just read something like, "I'll perform with that dog for you, if you let me go" and then it'd either select a normal female-creature animation or possibly a male-female-creature threesome involving the nearby dog and the guard...

(EDIT: actually, I suspect this might be quite complicated to script, since female-creature animations are a totally different category to male-female-creature animations, and the script would need to specify one category and we don't want the MFC category to be chosen if the animations aren't there...)

(EDIT 2: The other option might be an unimmersive dialogue option: "I'll perform with your dog for you [Requires MFC animations installed])

Even if this all gets working, it might still result in other posters asking you to expand this mod in terms of creature features (e.g. horses plz etc), and I don't know how you'd feel about that.

I also don't know if you even want to work with creature options.

Regardless, just a suggestion that came out of the fact there are some great animations out there that aren't used by any mods, and could fit within the scope of your mod. From my limited modding knowledge, It may be rather troublesome to make work.

Thanks for:

1) a mod that fills a niche and works well;

2) your continued work and expansion of it; and

3) your openness to suggestions.

I am not fully sure about what creature possibilities there are, but I will look into it.

Greetings,

Please bear in mind that I don't know beans about how mods actually work, but, if you are considering ways to add more actors you might have a look at Eager NPCs since I know that: 1- it has code for determining the number of actors available and matching that with available multi-actor animations (such as mmmmf, et al), and that; 2 - that mod works very well.

meanwhile, thanks again for sharing

The problem is that I cannot guaranty that someone will have certain animations, and what combination of positions and genders there will be. But something can be done on some level.

I will probably try to redo the way the mod does animations to be more compatible.

Thank you so much for the mod, I really love it.

I just have a minor problem which is whenever I speak with the guard (or anyone in the guard faction) there's always the "I want to talk about my bounty" option, even with a character who has no bounty in any area. Perhaps in the near future can toggle it off when the PC doesn't have any bounty on them?

• 1 month later...

First off, I love the mod, been using it for a while now.

Every time I do the Markarth mission to either help or kill Madinok, This mod disrupts the Vanilla Quest line. I had to resort to sneaking up to the guard, standing up, and talking to him before he has a chance to speak in order to continue the quest inside Cydna Mine. Do you think you could set up the location inside the Talos Temple of Markarth to disable the dialog options of this mod, just to continue the quest line?

Every time I do the Markarth mission to either help or kill Madinok, This mod disrupts the Vanilla Quest line. I had to resort to sneaking up to the guard, standing up, and talking to him before he has a chance to speak in order to continue the quest inside Cydna Mine. Do you think you could set up the location inside the Talos Temple of Markarth to disable the dialog options of this mod, just to continue the quest line?

I haven't had that issue myself. You do mean the forcegreet by the guard when you enter the temple and Eltrys is dead, yes? At least I don't think I've ever had that problem.  Not in the last two playsthrough for sure.

I haven't had that issue myself. You do mean the forcegreet by the guard when you enter the temple and Eltrys is dead, yes? At least I don't think I've ever had that problem.  Not in the last two playsthrough for sure.

Yes that is correct. The guard comes up to me, like normal, starts to say,"We told you to stay out of our" then draws his sword with forced dialog, and says,"You have committed crimes against the people" then, normal prison time, or offer myself to him as part of the bounty payment, he stays in there with the dead body each time I go to prison, And offering myself to him doesn't stop him from forcing the dialog when we are done, until I can sneak up to him from behind, and start dialog before he can say anything. I don't have a bounty on me prior to that either. If he leaves the area with me still stealthed, the quest does not advance, and no bounty is placed on me. And being the only other mod that effects guards, is the guard overhaul, that never caused it. I can only look at this one. It's almost like, I am framed for it, as he starts to talk to me, before dialog options show up. If you would look into please, I would be much appreciative. Also, it could be, that my system is just that fast, that it gets ahead of it's self?

It might be a script thing... I remember reading about other people having problems with that guard event related to other mods but I can't remember if it was a potential vanilla thing at the root of it, or just a tricky thing that any guard modifying mod may create problems.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I think I done broke it.... (this is meant more for a good laugh)

I started with Hiemskr, that freaken loudmouth in Whiterun, killed the guards on my way out of town... got to another town... Oh lookie, a bounty hunter has the guards riled up, kill all the guards and that blasted bounty hunter... Ok, move on to Riften, never made it inside, yet another bounty hunter... rinse and repeat... *NO I do not believe this mod sent that many bounty hunters after me, when I made it somewhere populated*

Skyrim Registered crime...

post-340504-0-69296700-1495271283_thumb.jpg

vrs. Mod's bounty calculations....

post-340504-0-65097400-1495271314_thumb.jpg

Settings are set to increase crime gold value every day by 25%... (Percent -25 under options)

And on a side note, can the mod be reinstalled and kick in while there is an existing bounty, and have it just pick up from there?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know about just how incompatible is this mod with SexLab Solutions?

If I were to choose one of the sex dialogue options for Bounty Hunters, would the outcome work just fine?

Yeah, I think it would work just fine.

I have both but since the bounty hunters show up so infrequently I don't remember which options I have seen.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Guards walk up to me and say their normal lines. Then walk away. Dawnguard patrols do this also. I have "guards will demand sex" checked on. So maybe this is what they are trying to do when they approach me?

Is there a way I can check if I have another mod in conflict with this part of PaySexCrime? Everything else about this mod is working just fine.

21 hours ago, Shonrim said:

Guards walk up to me and say their normal lines. Then walk away. Dawnguard patrols do this also. I have "guards will demand sex" checked on. So maybe this is what they are trying to do when they approach me?

Is there a way I can check if I have another mod in conflict with this part of PaySexCrime? Everything else about this mod is working just fine.

I think I raised a question similar to this a while back but I don't remember if a fix was actually published or not. Part of it was because the Dawnguard NPCs are in a guard faction but not a crime faction (or the other way around) and thus qualified but didn't. If you had a bounty they would approach, but since you didn't have a bounty in their area, they had nothing, I think it how it worked out.

After posting above, guards started approaching me and saying they could help make all my trouble go away. It just took a couple days for it to start happening. But I still have a problem. When I kill someone, and get a 1000 bounty from a Hold for the crime, it doesn't show up in PaySexCrimes' MCM menu. All the Hold bounty values are greyed out and set to 0.00, even. But in the vanilla Crime menu, I see that I have a 1000 bounty from one of the Holds. When I ask guards about my bounty, all I can say is nevermind because they think my bounty is 0.00.

So this mod is either pointing to a completely different set of bounty values, that I don't know how to commit crimes for, or this mod is not finished in that regard? I'll have to read what was posted before this to see if others had the same problem.

On 5/20/2017 at 2:14 AM, Airianna said:

Well, I think I done broke it.... (this is meant more for a good laugh)

I started with Hiemskr, that freaken loudmouth in Whiterun, killed the guards on my way out of town... got to another town... Oh lookie, a bounty hunter has the guards riled up, kill all the guards and that blasted bounty hunter... Ok, move on to Riften, never made it inside, yet another bounty hunter... rinse and repeat... *NO I do not believe this mod sent that many bounty hunters after me, when I made it somewhere populated*

Skyrim Registered crime...

post-340504-0-69296700-1495271283_thumb.jpg

vrs. Mod's bounty calculations....

post-340504-0-65097400-1495271314_thumb.jpg

Settings are set to increase crime gold value every day by 25%... (Percent -25 under options)

And on a side note, can the mod be reinstalled and kick in while there is an existing bounty, and have it just pick up from there?

I have the same problem. All 0.00 bounty values. And greyed out. It's like the mod is looking at another set of bounties my game doesn't have. I would love to have my bounties decrease over time, which it looks like this mod is set up to do.

• 4 months later...

For any SE lurkers checking in, this seems to work fine in SE.  I'm using the full version of Sexlab and SOS Light.

Edit:  I did just notice that Flower Girls has some conflicts with this mod but so far it still works for me.  I have this mod winning the FG conflicts.

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2018 at 2:56 AM, Shonrim said:

After posting above, guards started approaching me and saying they could help make all my trouble go away. It just took a couple days for it to start happening. But I still have a problem. When I kill someone, and get a 1000 bounty from a Hold for the crime, it doesn't show up in PaySexCrimes' MCM menu. All the Hold bounty values are greyed out and set to 0.00, even. But in the vanilla Crime menu, I see that I have a 1000 bounty from one of the Holds. When I ask guards about my bounty, all I can say is nevermind because they think my bounty is 0.00.

So this mod is either pointing to a completely different set of bounty values, that I don't know how to commit crimes for, or this mod is not finished in that regard? I'll have to read what was posted before this to see if others had the same problem.

This is happening to me as well. I'm thinking it might have something to do with Sexlab Solutions, but this only started happening halfway through my playthrough.

I don't think this mod sends bounty hunters at all, that's just a vanilla game mechanic with a chance to happen when you change locations.

Mine doesn't usually show bounty amounts in the MCM as well, but if I have one in the hold I'm in and I speak to a guard, I can offer to make arrangements, but I think the default settings usually mean the bounty gets cleared with one "arrangement".

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 12:33 PM, khumak said:

For any SE lurkers checking in, this seems to work fine in SE.  I'm using the full version of Sexlab and SOS Light.

Edit:  I did just notice that Flower Girls has some conflicts with this mod but so far it still works for me.  I have this mod winning the FG conflicts.

Thanks for that.  SE compatibility is what I was reading this thread to find out.  Will try it out.

*edit*
No major issues noted with SE thus far (just short of a week), though I do seem to have the same general issue mentioned previously in this thread with inconsistency between the vanilla bounties and the bounties in the MCM from this mod where this mod's bounties are zero and the vanilla bounties are not.

• 2 weeks later...