[HDT-SMP] KS Pony Hair

First you need to place both the folder and the dll file in SKSE folder at the same time:

tumblr_nln8t9kzBQ1t62742o1_500.jpg

Then, open hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder. You will see at least two files including cbbe-tbbp.xml and defaultBBPs.xml.

tumblr_nln8tibYcT1t62742o1_1280.jpg

Can I have a link please to the file that has this stuff ^ or where the hell  and what file do I find these xml's and the folder above please? 

I have downloaded: KS HDT SMP.zip cannot find them

KS HDT SMP.v2.zip cannot find them

KS HDT SMP.version.alpha.zip cannot find them here either

hdtskinnedmeshphysics.dll not there 

First you need to place both the folder and the dll file in SKSE folder at the same time:

Then, open hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder. You will see at least two files including cbbe-tbbp.xml and defaultBBPs.xml.

Can I have a link please to the file that has this stuff ^ or where the hell  and what file do I find these xml's and the folder above please? 

Have you read carefully? You need to download "REQUIREMENT" in my first linkage. 

I followed the instructions and requirements, but when I equip the hair, it drops my FPS to 1 and its like that for a long while :s. Any way to fix this?

Massive FPS drop is a known issue for current plug-in, unless Hydrogen updates, you will not be expecting a satisfactory result. Personally speaking, if your machine can't maintain 30 FPS without a ENB, this plug-in is not for you right now. You will need to update a more powerful game rig.

Have you read carefully? You need to download "REQUIREMENT" in my first linkage. 

I am unable to download the folder part from that download page! So is it possible to upload it's contents to LL please?

I followed the instructions and requirements, but when I equip the hair, it drops my FPS to 1 and its like that for a long while :s. Any way to fix this?

Massive FPS drop is a known issue for current plug-in, unless Hydrogen updates, you will not be expecting a satisfactory result. Personally speaking, if your machine can't maintain 30 FPS without a ENB, this plug-in is not for you right now. You will need to update a more powerful game rig.

My fps is about 40-50 in exteriors without an ENB. My specs are i7 3.0 ghz, 2gb vram gtx 840m, 8gb ram. I dont think my rig cant handle it, must be some issue ><

My fps is about 40-50 in exteriors without an ENB. My specs are i7 3.0 ghz, 2gb vram gtx 840m, 8gb ram. I dont think my rig cant handle it, must be some issue ><

First, you need to check that any plug-in related to HDT-PE should be deleted. If you already did, then you have to wait for a more stable plug-in. My specs are 4770k overtuned, GTX 780, 16gb ram. And I still experienced frames dropped from over 80 fps to below 20 after massive fight or massive switched scenes. But speaking about FPS dropped to 1 at the very beginning, I can't figure out what could be the problem, because everybody use different body mesh or even different skeleton.  

The tutorial is good but I can't figure out what to do in the last part of the tutorial. Could you elaborate more on what you do in Nifscope? (I have the correct program to open nifscope files)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-cbbe-mb/?p=566933

Follow the steps and name the txt part same as the post here. Instead of HDT Havok Path name it HDT Skinned Mesh Physics and the other from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml to Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\defaultBBPs.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Do you know why my game instantly freeze when loading the game with this settings?

<

per-triangle-shape name="BaseShape"><margin>0</margin> 
<priority>1</priority>
<prenetration>1</prenetration>
<tag>body</tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag> 
<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Breast">0.596</weight-threshold>
<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Breast">0.596</weight-threshold>
<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Breast01">0.596</weight-threshold>
<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Breast01">0.596</weight-threshold> </per-triangle-shape>

I am using Cbbe-hdt body, my hands. xml is using per-vertex. But if I change my cbbe-tbbp.xml to per-vertex also, the game doesn't freeze up. So everytime I have per-triangle vs per-vertex, the game crashes/freezes. If I change to per-vertex vs per-vertex it's ok, but collisions are not half as good.

Hi! Do you know why my game instantly freeze when loading the game with this settings?

per-triangle-shape name="BaseShape"><margin>0</margin> 
<priority>1</priority>
<prenetration>1</prenetration>
<tag>body</tag>
<no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag> 
<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Breast">0.596</weight-threshold>
<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Breast">0.596</weight-threshold>
<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Breast01">0.596</weight-threshold>
<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Breast01">0.596</weight-threshold> </per-triangle-shape>

I am using Cbbe-hdt body, my hands. xml is using per-vertex. But if I change my cbbe-tbbp.xml to per-vertex also, the game doesn't freeze up. So everytime I have per-triangle vs per-vertex, the game crashes/freezes. If I change to per-vertex vs per-vertex it's ok, but collisions are not half as good.

I use these settings and they work for me. I found them on 3dmgame.

<per-triangle-shape name="BaseShape">

<margin>0.1</margin>

<priority>1</priority>

<prenetration>0</prenetration>

<tag>body</tag>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Breast">0.1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Breast">0.1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Breast01">0.1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Breast01">0.1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC Belly">0.1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC L Butt">0.1</weight-threshold>

<weight-threshold bone="NPC R Butt">0.1</weight-threshold>

</per-triangle-shape>

<per-vertex-shape name="Hands">

<margin>0.1</margin>

<priority>4</priority>

<prenetration>0</prenetration>

<tag>hand</tag>

</per-vertex-shape>

• 2 years later...

I just made a simple recolor of this great ponytail wig. I added it as a new item using the same mesh and xml (I just did a texture swap for the new wig) and also added a crafting menu for the new color, so now my personal version of the mod for SSE contains the original blonde wig plus my new fuchsia recolor.

Please advise if you would like me to send you a link to it so you can host it here. Here's what it looks like:

20180419112842_1.thumb.jpg.7ad873318b26bc228d824fef10bf4868.jpg

20180419112820_1.thumb.jpg.2d9555cab48b0a7462d67ec5682bc48b.jpg

• 7 months later...

This hairstyle has the worst performance I have seen. Eats 40fps when equipped, and that doesn't happen with other SMP hairstyles. But it's an alpha release so there is still room for improvement I guess.