Female genitalia info/request

Deltakilo7

Hi

My system bombed out and I'm now trying to reconstruct it. (Among other things my Skyrim)

I used to have an equipable female genital for UNP/UNPB.

It's apparently the only thing I haven't got a backup of which is really dumb as I know it's been taken down due to 'copyright' problems.

Unfortunately I don't have enough spare time to play games AND learn to mod. It's either or...

I don't have a clue how make things or use bodyslide so I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

What I'd like is an equipable female genital prop or a complete female figure with genitals for UNP/UNPB (or CBBE in a slim/not too big boobed version).

I know that Leito has released some sevenbase and his personal figures with 'the works' but frankly I don't really like their body shapes.

An help much appreciated.

Regards

D.

Thanks for replying Eireamhoin...

Right at this moment I was was searching for something on my backup drive, and actually found a copy of the original equipable female genital mod for UNP and UNPB that I thought I'd lost in my system crash.

Hej... no wonder I couldn't find it.. It was saved under a different name to what it had originally.. I'm gonna have to start thinking more logically ;-).

Good luck with your Unified UNP... I get the impression it's a really good tool, I just haven't had the time to play with it. Bit short on spare time.

Regards

D.

Archived