Newmiller?

dTd

I was considering using some of Newmiller's stuff too, but I couldn't find any way to contact him/her. Since Nexus wiped the entire account and all individual mods stored there, I have no idea whether the permissions allowed bundling newmiller's stuff with other mods or not.

Yeah, I just saw. Odd...there are no original mods left on Nexus - but the conversions are there, yes.

I do not know why Newmiller are original disappeared, either through nexus, or it was he himself. ;)

edit: here going something wrong, have you ever seen who started this thread "dtd"! his converting I've found at nexus,

so must he contact have to Newmiller. :lol:

Yes I am looking for Newmiller and I have copies of all his original armors. But my meshes had required his originals and I want to put up versions that don't require anything but if he has an issue with that then I need to know.

I know I absolutely loved his mods, and have a number of them backed up, but only in cbbe version, which is part of the reason I've notreally considered any of the unp/unpb bodies. He always seemed helpful and friendly when I inquired about modifying his mods for personal use, but of course repurposing it and reposting it could be very different

I already had permission to upload modified versions, but out of courtesy I made his originals a requirement. I'd like to make them not required now and would like to hear his thoughts. I don't know why he took his stuff down, perhaps there's a reason he doesn't want to share it anymore, or perhaps he's just pissed at the nexus, whatever it is I'd like to talk to him.

Newmiller was the only one that provided non-armor stuff for the ADEC body - stockings/gloves/nipple & labia rings.  Glad I kept a copy of it.  He did this once before where he removed all of his stuff from Nexus, then reappeared some time later reposting some of his stuff in a single mod page.  And now he's gone... again.  Definitely curious as to why he disappeared.

Archived