Looking for a couple of mods.

rylasasin

First, a mod where I can capture people I've downed with defeat and sell them for a bounty (ie forsworn). I know submit sort of does this, but it's... kinda award (you have to disable them with the shout/grapple which sometimes doesn't work even though it should, plus when you bring them to a guard they just kill them.)

Also, looking for a mod that allows a tamed pet (from Tame the Beasts mod) to rape/have sex with a target on command... besides matchmaker. Defeat doesn't allow this for beasts (I mean it doesn't allow you to command your beast to rape a downed person. Beasts will do it on your own if they land the hit, but yeah.)

Or command my pet to have sex with my housecarl.

First, a mod where I can capture people I've downed with defeat and sell them for a bounty (ie forsworn). I know submit sort of does this, but it's... kinda award (you have to disable them with the shout/grapple which sometimes doesn't work even though it should, plus when you bring them to a guard they just kill them.)

Also, looking for a mod that allows a tamed pet (from Tame the Beasts mod) to rape/have sex with a target on command... besides matchmaker. Defeat doesn't allow this for beasts (I mean it doesn't allow you to command your beast to rape a downed person. Beasts will do it on your own if they land the hit, but yeah.)

Or command my pet to have sex with my housecarl.

For the first one those are the only ones I know of, defeat is going to expand on that eventually.

As for the second i am unaware of any mods that do that, but I would be surprised if there wasn't.

Archived