Remodding Oblivion to be the dirtiest playthrough ever

I can really recommend not only focussing on the 'dirty' aspect of the game, but overhauling it too. FCOM has a great overhaul (link). Then you're pretty much left with following the guides (see this one mostly, though it may be outdated), browsing both the LAPF mods (/ LPK) and other adult mods sections on LL. Be patient, make backups and most of all have fun.

The "dirtiest"? You mean, the one with the most "dirty edits", right?

Jokes aside, what you probably want is every Lovers mod that takes your fancy, possibly with CLS (though you might need to put in some work to make sure they don't break each other).

Then you want a body and clothes replacer. There's a bunch on the Nexus, so grab whatever seems good to you.

From that point, you could use things like an all-female NPC replacer (if you only want girls in your game), things like Monstergirl if you're into that kind of thing (though I have never used it and thus can't actually say what it really does) etc.

If you're a screenshooting kind of man, you would probably want pose mods. Try searching for the word "pose" in titles on the Oblivion subsection.

And of course you'd want texture replacers, model replacers, graphics overhauls, better water etc. Quarl's is a good place to start. Get OBGEv3 if you want Liquid Water, or get an ENB if you don't (though why you wouldn't is beyond me).

Archived