sex with female mosnters?

platanillo

oh there is, just not the way you might like... because monsters are always the dominant ones and even female monsters will put your character face down and ram his/her behind, maybe because mods from lovers pk normally want your character to be a woman

With the latest creature animations project update, there are a few creatures that you can rape, but there aren't many.

There aren't many because there are less than one hand's full of animators left in lovers. Until more join the team, there won't be any new animations, or the new animations will be few and sparse.

Sorry. :-/

You can have your wicked way with female scamps, and minotaurs at least.

I dunno if it's just me but I think some of those deer have got awful cute butts......think my PCs been spending too much time in the country, and needs to head back to civilisation.

post-15081-13597873642726_thumb.gif

You can have your wicked way with female scamps' date=' and minotaurs at least.

I dunno if it's just me but I think some of those deer have got awful cute butts......think my PCs been spending too much time in the country, and needs to head back to civilisation.

[/quote']

cool! thats exactly what I was talking about, do you hace pics of the scamp? what mod is that?

It says that you are Over-Encumbered!

I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. NO SHIT you are over-encumbered.. you are fucking a minotaur.. Over-encumbered is the LEAST of your worries.

Thank you for making my face muscles hurt! Well played sir. Well played!

[/quote']

And where exactly did you download it? I know it's here in the lab somewhere but oddly enough I can't seem to find it... and if I did... I want to make sure it's the right one. By any chance could you give a direct link to it? Please?

[/quote']

Mother of...

[/quote']

You sir really need to post more pics of this nature. Minotaurs ain't bad but I'd to be able to do Clannfear,Ogres and a few other creatures. Sadly you don't seem able to do the Flame Atronochs at all ;-/

And where exactly did you download it?

Sorry for the delay - been working and forgot this thread. It's just the standard LoversRapers I think. You have to be very sneaky. I will have to go through the beast range of animations to find out which are the minotaur and the scamp and then I will copy them here in case I have picked up non-standard versions from god knows where. On my list of things to do is to extend the range to cover other female monsters and creatures.

I'm not kidding about those deer. :D gives a new meaning to the word "deerstalker".

And where exactly did you download it?

Sorry for the delay - been working and forgot this thread. It's just the standard LoversRapers I think. You have to be very sneaky. I will have to go through the beast range of animations to find out which are the minotaur and the scamp and then I will copy them here in case I have picked up non-standard versions from god knows where. On my list of things to do is to extend the range to cover other female monsters and creatures.

I'm not kidding about those deer. :D gives a new meaning to the word "deerstalker".

Sounds pretty awesome labrat especially making more female creatures fuckable. I've had my eye on the female ogres especially for a long while.

Archived