Dance Synchronizator 3.6 Help

Sparky863

Just as the topic says...

Why i ask
Everything works fine for me, accept the part where i should choose a dance and press numenter. After that i quickly spawn into the dance hall for 3 seconds, then spawn back to where i stood before in skyrim and i just end up clapping my hands.....

No music playing, no dance animation but i can press num0 to cancel and all is back to normal.

But, when i choose a whole group to dance with, same happens....but then my group ends up dancing corectly, and i just stand there clapping my hands????

Using the numpad5 feauture works fine cause i just select the dance i want and it starts automaticly. But as soon as i want to start a manual dance, i get that issue

ALSO

How do i add custom dance mods?? I want to load the "girls" dance from DS Lite. I did put the .esp file in my DSinstaller / Mods location. When i start DSinstaller it shows that it picked up the .esp file....now what do i do??

Archived