What nude mod do you recommend?

uipsdafir

I have finally been able to get the sexlab animations working. The next step now is to find a good nude mod to replace the included nude suits, and I was hoping to get some recommendations from people here who are more familiar with them than I.

I suppose there are two criteria for a good nude mod:

1) that it fits my preferences: It shouldn't have exaggerated body proportions, and should be fairly realistic and natural. Body hair, at least for men, is good.

2) It should fit the animations. Male and female members should be well aligned.

And just a quick non-related question: Do I need some additional mod to get creature sex animations? Can't get them to work as it is.

Thanks!

Its mostly personal preference, however as of late if you want to use devious devices you will need to use UNP, UNP Skinny or CBBE to avoid clipping and other visual anomalies. I personally use UNPB and I have seen people post that they have been able to use nifskope and the like to fix the meshes themselves to work with UNPB(and im hoping one of them might upload a patch). CBBE and UNP have the most armor mods made for them. I haven't really used any others for that very reason.

As far as 'alignment' goes SOS kind of eliminates the need for permenant stiffy male bodies.

And finally you need to check a box in sexlab settings to enable creature animation.

Archived