[Solved] Can someone guide me to good adult mods?

Zrynoth

I have been looking for some mods for a while already. But the amount is kinda underwelming, and I couldn't find a good way to filter and search for them.

I'm looking for some non-intrusive adult mods that can enhance a playthrough. So I'm not looking for mods that make everyone naked or really feel out of place. And if possible, as stable and up-to-date as it can (mods that have some scripts running all the time are troublesome with my setup)

Just a "Read this guide", "click on this link" or "read this topic with the same question" is more then enough and much appreciated.

Thank you for your time. I know it was kinda silly, and looked lazy, but I really didn't knew where to look anymore.

open sexlab framework download section and sort them by rating or popularity

yea, I tried that several times. But I thought it was odd I could only sort on "most views" and "most replies" And applying this filter will show the old topics from 2012 and such first. 

Thanks anyway, both of you.

What's wrong with the index page? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/It's pretty straightforward ^^

I kinda overlooked the plugin list. This should do.

Archived