Foreplay

Damoriva

Is there a mod or something that will let me talk to an NPC and arouse/tease them without going into a full on sex act? I'm looking to increase the arousal of a follower, but I don't want to... let them finish so to speak. I want the foreplay animation, but not the climax. Hope that makes sense.

Or hell, I'll even settle for a console command or something that will let me manually set their arousal level.

Place pointer over the NPC you want, press N, open Sexlab Arouse (Redux) MCM, change arousal value (Exposure) in Puppet Master entry of that NPC.

Don't have any idea on how to restrict them to just foreplay anyway.

Ah, so the exposure value there isn't "how exposed they feel" or something. Thanks.

You can make them take their clothes off (or put them in something that you mark in Sexlab Arousal as naked) and then make them an exhibitionist.  That will get them aroused, especially if you run them through town.

Or you could have them watch you have sex with someone else.

Exposure in the mod is how much they are exposed to things that turn them on.  For non-exhibitionists it's witnessing nudity or sex acts, for exhibitionists it also includes being seen nude by others.

Archived