View File

[video=youtube;eOUq4Z6R7xI]

864053helenaharperbyplamberuud60rznl.jpg

Helena Harper is an agent of the United States Secret Service (USSS),[2] a federal law enforcement agency under the Department of Homeland Security, and a former CIA agent. She had a younger sister named Deborah.
She from resident Evil 6, everything about her from original game (meshes textures and clothes).
She have a personal morphing for a total compatibility with Skyrim.

116981624352coollogocom13485967.png

Mod required:
1.HDT Physics Extensions
HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT
2. HDT Breast And Butt Physics
HDT Bounce and Jiggles by Knightmare077
3. HDT HighHeels System
HDT HighHeels System by hydrogensayshdt

Installation:
NEXUS installation:
just follow instructions given by your NEXUS manager.
Manual installation:
Open the archive and put everything in your skyrim file.
valid the ESP.

744496854666947927coollogocom13484856.png

What is this version?
It's a new version, everything have been modified.
Bodyslide and CCBE are abandoned, now she have the original proportion from Resident Evil 6.
Everything from Resident Evil 6 (meshes, textures for head, clothes....), it's not a racemenu preset.
If you play with the 1.0 version, disable her and install the new.
Like it's the same ESP, you will don't lost her with the uploading.

Boots:
All boots have high heels system, don't forget to install HDT HighHeels System (no HDT HighHeels System=crash)

Clothes and hairs:
Some clothes and hairs have the Havok physics, with breasts and butt physics.
She have 3 variants clothes, dectective, cop and china version.
How to have her clothes?
open your command line "²" and tape that: help HELENASTUFF
after:
player.placeatme (ID of HELENASTUFF) 1
After, select the barrel and write "disable".

About the body:
The shape from directly of resident evil 6, it's nothing to see with CBBE or something else.
The nude version is available. (with breasts and butt physic)
The model from Xnalara and imported by me, i have Keep all original proportions for the body.

Skeleton:
Download the last version here:
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended by Groovtama

Face:
She have her own tri file, her personal race preset, All is personalised, that means nothing compatible all others mods.
You can change her clothes, it's possible, but i can't guarantee the result.

About the voice:
for the first version, it's a basic voice from vanilla skyrim, but you can download a voice pack (.mp3 files), with original voice of Helena for create a custom voice for Helena.
If a modder want to create a voice mod with this pack, that will be great.

Where i can find her?
You can find her to Hjerim.
It is located in the Valunstrad quarter of Windhelm.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Hjerim
If you don't find her for any reasons, open your command line "²" and tape that: help HELENA
after:
player.placeatme (ID of HELENA) 1

Fighting style:
She is a warrior with 2 weapons style.

Playable version:
Not available for the moment, i will see that later.

291028GamesResidentEvil6036099200.png

a9.pngCapcom Co, Ltd. All rights reserved.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/12/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    High Heels system, HDT Physics Extensions
  • Special Edition Compatible

I try to make her as my dragonborn, but this it's way better, thank you so much.

The morphing part was really not easy, damn.

Damn my fault.

Pardon me.

You are forgiven lol.

1. I got some kind of error with nifskope on all 3 HDT outfit body files.

2. Detective shoes have major gaps if use with lower leg revealing armor/cloth.

Thanks

Thanks for  the feedback.

work with NOBBP  if you need change something.

If you have gaps, adjust meshes positions in outfitstudio with your preset.

You should change her voice to Serana's voice. Serana has the same voice actress it would be perfect   :)

ok i will make a esp with Serana voice.

I had do that directly because, i have Serana in follower too.

UPDATE:

Better rendering with normal map added.

i was in trouble with 3dsmax, because the normal map given was opposite with the Skyrim rendering :sleepy: , but i found a tip, that should  be corriged now.

I just downloaded the HDT one but saw all the errors in it so I threw it out and downloaded the NOBBP one and that is actually false because it *does* have BBP in it well TBBP to be exact the cop one has NPC belly NPC L/R breast and NPC L/R butt ninodes so you might want to fix that before people start wondering why they are crashing when trying to wear the cop outfit. I also saw something wrong with the china one the hip holster and ammo holders are really bright might be a gloss setting. Here are a few screenshots to show what it looks like. Other then that everything else seems fine I converted these to UNPCM found out the hair wasn't part of the outfit and downloaded user619's head and am now trying to get the hair to appear with the armor but right now it is showing up invisible.  :(

post-25667-0-94734300-1423977417_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-34621200-1423977426_thumb.jpg

I just downloaded the HDT one but saw all the errors in it so I threw it out and downloaded the NOBBP one and that is actually false because it *does* have BBP in it well TBBP to be exact the cop one has NPC belly NPC L/R breast and NPC L/R butt ninodes so you might want to fix that before people start wondering why they are crashing when trying to wear the cop outfit. I also saw something wrong with the china one the hip holster and ammo holders are really bright might be a gloss setting. Here are a few screenshots to show what it looks like. Other then that everything else seems fine I converted these to UNPCM found out the hair wasn't part of the outfit and downloaded user619's head and am now trying to get the hair to appear with the armor but right now it is showing up invisible.  :(

user619 Helena head is a trolling, it's exactly same meshes than my mod without morphing and texturing for Skyrim, don't use it.

Sorry for the gloss effect, i will make a update when i can.

Well I didn't try your hair because I thought it was set up as a hair is and I thought it did the same thing like for oblivion if you tried to paste a hair into a nif the hair doesn't go to the head area but instead gets placed at the models feet. But it looks like for skyrim that you can paste hairs into a nif. I don't think it has anything to do with his mesh and textures I think it has something to do with how it is done in his .esp it might be hard coded somewhere in the .esp. Pasting the hair into one of your nifs the hair appears invisible if I just delete the player head eyes and eye lashes out of the nif and change the .esp's attachment from head to hair the hair appears but it acts like the head attachment is ticked instead as the players head is invisible so it could be hard coded into the .esp. I pasted your hair in and everything is looking good I also ran these through mesh rigger and added TBBP to them.

post-25667-0-19477600-1424030815_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-75668400-1424030824_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-38819900-1424030833_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-04658600-1424030868_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-74812400-1424030875_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-52867000-1424030883_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

No, it's a non player race, i have soon finished the update, she is really better now. (i will take a look for a simple player race, if it's possible with any big work)

I try to give the update soon.

• 4 months later...

oh damn! i love Helena! was just playing re6 few days ago. hope u continue working on this. and a Sherry would be awesome too :)

edit: oh sad day! tried using this one and i get the same problem as with your Yennefer. helena's face is all shadowy and glowy, like there's no normal map. and that's using the latest normal file. maybe it's my Realvision enb, tho i have tons of follower mods and none have this problem. facegen issues maybe?

oh and helena will use whatever body mesh we have in character assets, but it won't work with these textures, so u get the same look as if using unp with cbbe mismatch.

also hair hdt was not working

oh damn! i love Helena! was just playing re6 few days ago. hope u continue working on this. and a Sherry would be awesome too :)

edit: oh sad day! tried using this one and i get the same problem as with your Yennefer. helena's face is all shadowy and glowy, like there's no normal map. and that's using the latest normal file. maybe it's my Realvision enb, tho i have tons of follower mods and none have this problem. facegen issues maybe?

oh and helena will use whatever body mesh we have in character assets, but it won't work with these textures, so u get the same look as if using unp with cbbe mismatch.

also hair hdt was not working

http://archive.loverslab.com/topic/54861-true-helena-harper-for-skyrim/#comment-1393501

the new version is here

*EDIT:

i have updated the mod here, just download the last version, have fun.

thank you! ver 2 is much better but i still have some problems. the body is much darker than the head. and the head still has a weird glowy plastic look. it's not as bad as the last version. it's still very good tho and i really like it. Happy Holidays!

attachicon.gif2015-12-19_00007.jpgattachicon.gif2015-12-19_00006.jpg

It look like to be a bad installation.

Verify if these files are in the good place:

-data\textures\RE6\Helena Harper\pl0100_00face_n

-data\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\RE6HelenaHarper.esp\000012C8

-data\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\RE6HelenaHarper.esp\000012C8

• 2 weeks later...

thank you! ver 2 is much better but i still have some problems. the body is much darker than the head. and the head still has a weird glowy plastic look. it's not as bad as the last version. it's still very good tho and i really like it. Happy Holidays!

attachicon.gif2015-12-19_00007.jpgattachicon.gif2015-12-19_00006.jpg

It look like to be a bad installation.

Verify if these files are in the good place:

-data\textures\RE6\Helena Harper\pl0100_00face_n

-data\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\RE6HelenaHarper.esp\000012C8

-data\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\RE6HelenaHarper.esp\000012C8

yep, i have all the correct files in correct paths. still looks like those pics

• 3 years later...

EXCUZME ME. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO HANDLE THESE PROBLEM? HELENA WHEN I CAME OUT OF WHERE I FOUND HER IN SKYRIM I FORGOT HOW TO SAY THE PLACE DISAPPEARS AND APPEARS WHEN I RETURN THE GAME WHEN I SAVED IT. ON TOP OF THAT SHE HAS A BREAST ONE LEG AND WHEN I PUT OTHER CLOTHES ON HER BODY SEEMS TO BURN ALL OVER.