Are these mods compatible?

Hi there I am pretty new to using the sexlab framework mod so I have a few questions.

My first question is should I use sexlab framework 1.59c and Zaz Animations together or will they conflict with each other? Is Zaz normally installed before or after Sexlab framework?

My next question is when installing SOS + Sexlab framework should I always install SOS "Male Body Replacer" and CCBE + Project UNP "UNPB Oppai v3.2" first, then the sexlab framework or just the opposite. I don't want the wrong files to overwrite and then have a messed up installation since I installed Zaz over framework instead of framework over Zaz.

Finally what mods are required for CBBE body, SOS body, Groovaton's 2.43 skeleton, HDT PE, Zaz, and sexlab framework to work together without conflicts? I don't want to risk installing a conflicting mod.

Here is what I have so far aswell as the chosen body replacer, should I adjust the load order at all (see attached pic)

Edit:

The last time I tried making all of this work, the game would crash as soon as I tried to make an npc perform a dialogue function which resulted in me choosing to dump my whole skrim directory and reinstalling everything from scratch since I couldn't understand why the animations quit working. So this time around I want to make sure I install it right.

post-74852-0-80067700-1423537552_thumb.jpg

post-74852-0-17487000-1423537578_thumb.jpg

Archived