[Req]Legend of Dragoon Armors and Wings if possible.

Destructers

I tried to make request for Legend of Dragoon years back on Nexus and still nothing, so just want to try it here.

It has been like 15+ years and those armors and wings from Legend of Dragoon still make me drool until this day.

Anyone know any modders worked on it? Or want to take on this task?

Here are some pictures:

249542.jpg?1566689492

legend-of-dragoon-wallpapers_21213_1600x1200.jpg

legend-of-dragoon-wallpapers_21214_1600x1200.jpg

I really wish they remake this game on PS3 or something, play it like 14 times already, lol.

Ya, I post it like many times in the past 5 years. There are some attempt to do it, but I haven't heard for a while.

Just make armor and wings separately.

Btw, there are 7 Dragoons total, these 3 are most popular and if you have times, play the game. It is really good, one of the best game for PSN.

Ya' date=' I post it like many times in the past 5 years. There are some attempt to do it, but I haven't heard for a while.

Just make armor and wings separately.

Btw, there are 7 Dragoons total, these 3 are most popular and if you have times, play the game. It is really good, one of the best game for PSN.

[/quote']Agree:P

• 3 weeks later...

did not expect to see a legend of dragoon request here awsome game wonderful armor in pics great stroyline too bad it is underrated and forgotten(mostly). wish the Japanese psp store would release an English version for the us psp store

Archived