Downloading Flash \ SWF Files (NSFW!)

cobme

First of all, I'm sorry if this was asked before but I couldn't find a related topic myself, so here I am asking for help:

I'm trying to download a .swf file, I'm using chrome and I tried all the trick I know and I didn't manage to work it out.

This is a direct link to the file itself that I'm trying to download (IT IS NSFW!!!)

It is also accessible from here -

http://koooonsoft.jp/en/flash.php

I tried to "save link as...", tried viewing the page source (and it doesn't work for me on these pages for some reason).

I also tried several extension for my chrome browser that act as download managers and fish files for direct download... Kinda like Internet Download Manger (IDM).

None of these steps worked for me... So - Anyone ? :(

I'll try a different swf \ flash player tomorrow, perhaps the issue is on my end.

Yeah I tried this extension myself but it didn't work for me on either of the link (the one in the OP and here)

Also... *sigh* Another link that I can't manage to download. I mean, I can download them, but the files aren't playing properly.

^ NSFW ^

Archived