Sex Lab Framework and Extended UI

Hey people,

I hope the day finds you well.

So I have a minor issue no biggie it is not game breaking but wondered if there was a way to fix this minor annoyance.

So.....I am using Sexlab with a few plugins on a SRLE Perma setup, I am using Extended UI and as far as I can tell I am to place Sex Lab after Extended UI in the left panel of MO which I have done, the issue though is I get a delayed Skill/Perk screen, It comes up but it takes about 15 seconds to load it.

I need extended ui for perma extended perk descriptions found here ---> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61068/?

So I am wondering should I place Extended ui below Sexlab in this case? It did not do this until Extended UI was updated the other day.

All in all the issue is nothing more than a moderate delay but I would like to have it running smooth.

Any info is welcome, thanks in advance. :)

The SexLab framework is primarily a scripting mod and it doesn't overwrite any vanilla forms. It doesn't matter at all where you put it in your load order, as long as all SexLab-dependent mods are loading after SexLab itself.

Your problem sounds like it's due to your recent update of Extended UI, and isn't related to SexLab in any way.

The SexLab framework is primarily a scripting mod and it doesn't overwrite any vanilla forms. It doesn't matter at all where you put it in your load order, as long as all SexLab-dependent mods are loading after SexLab itself.

Your problem sounds like it's due to your recent update of Extended UI, and isn't related to SexLab in any way.

Sex Lab contains a console.swf file which conflicts with Extended UI which also has one, in reversing the order the lag is gone save maybe a couple of seconds.

Archived