Mod Request: Role Definition

Sacremas

I'm not sure if this already exists or how hard it would to make, but I would really like a Sexlab plugin that allows you to force that for all other Sexlab scenes in other mods you pick your role during sex, like you want to never get a strapon up your ass as a male but Framework  keep putting you in that position, or you want to only be submissive with your lesbian girl. As a plus being able to determine your top or bottom position on Straight, Lesbian, Gay and Group sex would be good, I have bad experiences with forcing threesomes with mods that allow it as I can easily end up on the recieving end as a male or giving end as a female in those scenes completely random it seems.

As for hotkeys to swap positions, I've tried them over and over again, hotkeys to activate free camera or just end the scene works fine but swap actor positions never work, so that's a ruined scene if so for me if I end up on the wrong end. If anyone can tell me a way to use already existing commands to swap around properly that would be greatly appreciated.

Archived