I need to whine a bit

halieslade

Sounds great, glad you're having fun! Yeah Dynamic Loot is great, it needs a heavy patch if you're going to use it with an advanced ruleset like Requiem or Skyrim Redone, but SPERG is just basically vanilla level enhanced. There's no alteration to armor values or damages or the like as it is in other systems, so virtually all mods work fine with it without a need for patches. You should also check out the other mods in the loot post, More Interesting Loot is great, the enchantment parts are awesome, and the improved artifacts makes things like the daedric artifacts actually something that's worth getting and not something you're just going to make something that's better of anyway yourself.

One thing though, how many perks per level are you getting? If you are getting more than one perk every 2 levels you may have installed SPERG wrong; on my install when I checked the dawnguard and dragonborn patches as well as Uncapper settings it didn't actually install properly, it was left in a directory above where it should, I had to manually move them down one directory to get them working. Other than that SPERG is awesome. It's a bit harder actually than normal Skyrim or many other overhauls, but once you get up to higher levels you get incredibly powerful, because each perk in SPERG is really really strong, like a perk in Enchanting that makes all enchanted weapons consume half as many charges as normal (even includes staffs) and makes all artifacts like the Mace of Molag Bal have infinite charges.

No, SPERG is working as you describe.  I was referring to the experience I was gaining and to SkyTweak.  I had to shut off the SkyTweak option for random skill bumps whenever a quest was completed.  As a dedicated bow/sneak thief, I have no use for block or illusion.  But as I said, you learn from experience.  Did the same with SexLab stuff.  You don't know what you have until you have it :) 

Looking over the Perk trees, it dawned on me that what I thought was a pretty salty set of perks is now not much more than a newbie - there are a lot of new SPERG perks I want, so I'm going to have to get to work I guess!

Following your discussion in the Modding thread and you convinced me (now that everything's working) to add ELFX.  I'll play with it a bit before I add anything else.  I feel very lucky that uninstalling GoS didn't corrupt my saves.  Don't want to push my luck.

Back to hunting and I'll probably stop for some tourist snapshots if I see things that wow me.

I just uninstalled 10+ mods and 1000+ scripts and my save has never been healthier. If anything things are actually runnign smoother now. I wouldn't worry about it, the main issue is messing up your load order (that'll cause "because the script no longer contains that property" from the mod being in a different place in Papyus, it's harmless), and not moving that damn JContainers (or if you move it any direction, it's down), beyond that you can pretty much play around as you want if you run the occasional save game cleaner and have ClearInvalidRegstrations=1 in SKSE.ini.

You should add the full Climates of Tamriel set as well, that will really help with the ligthing. Install it like it says in Realvision's page and the result is incredible, the first time it rains your eyes are going to pop open, trust me.

Make sure that these lighting and weather mods overwrite all texture mods or they won't work properly (they work by basically darkening textures rather than blocking light) but make sure Realvision's files overwrite and come at the bottom of those files in turn.

Well I did it again.  I added Interesting Loot and ELFX, placing ELFX low on my sorted plugin list and my game crashed on loading a save.  Disabled both of them, still crashed.  LOOT doesn't report any conflicts. SaveCleaner found 1 orphaned script which I cleaned. JContainers and Papyrus are in the same place they were yesterday when my game ran flawlessly (eg, highest priority).

I knew I should have left well enough alone! :(

Scratch all that.  It was a load order issue.  We'll see if I lost any textures again, but at least I can play.

Do remember what I said in my thread, whenever you change a texture - and a ligthing mod is basically a texture mod - then you should always use Load Game, not Continue, Continue crashes your game every time when your surroundings or your character are different than when you saved.

Do remember what I said in my thread, whenever you change a texture - and a ligthing mod is basically a texture mod - then you should always use Load Game, not Continue, Continue crashes your game every time when your surroundings or your character are different than when you saved.

I've gotten to the point that I never use Continue any more, always "Load".  And I avoid the autosaves and quicksaves, only loading full saves.  All that pain taught me a lesson :)

In this case, as the last time, LOOT wanted to position my creature mods in the wrong order.  All fixed now and outdoors in Solitude looks freaking amazing.  Headed for Wolf Cave to see just how dark it is.

Damn that's dark.  Added Predator Vision as you suggested, but deep in Wolfskull I still had to wear my nightvision ring, even after checking "Give player nightvision" in the MCM.

"Read the manual, Halie!"  Had to turn up NightEye in the MCM and it's all good now.  Can't believe how much better the game looks. :)

I'll try Tamriel Reloaded later, after lunch.

Make sure that you use my install methods for using Predator Vision properly, it's got an MCM menu and you can adjust the brightness yourself there. You need to turn UseOriginalPostProcessing=false to True to make it work however, otherwise the mod doesn't do anything btu add a tiny bit of life detection.

Make sure that you use my install methods for using Predator Vision properly, it's got an MCM menu and you can adjust the brightness yourself there. You need to turn UseOriginalPostProcessing=false to True to make it work however, otherwise the mod doesn't do anything btu add a tiny bit of life detection.

I did that.  It works great!

Still downloading TR, but in the meantime I have another minor quibble.  I'm not even sure which mod is doing this, but since installing SPERG and SkyTweak I keep getting these 2 unarmed weapons in my inventory.  I don't do unarmed, never will (with this character anyway).  I looked all through both mods trying to find something but even after disabling all the unarmed settings I could find, the stupid weapons keep showing up in inventory.

Not that I don't have 40 tons of other junk already, but when I drop or sell something it should stay bought or dropped, not respawned by a mod.

That is weird... can you post your mod list from Mod Organizer? I know that Skyrim Redone (with Sorcerer's Fists) and PerMa (in general) gives you unarmed weapons but I've never gotten it from SPERG, so that's another mod doing it. Your mod list can be found under Profiles, there's one that has your load order (the esps) and one that has all your mods, post the complete one and maybe I'll spot the mod that's giving you fisting fun where you don't want it.

Here it is:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
DynamicLoot.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SPERG.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Craftable Arrows.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
DraugrSkirts_Havok.esp
Peaches heeled.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
DHuntress.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Uncraftable-DawnGuard-DragonBorn.esp
DaedraHuntress.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
BootsOfNimbleSpeed.esp
extra extra effect for zer0.esp
DynamicLoot_DG.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Extended UI.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SSv2.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
DynamicLoot_DB.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
RichMerchants.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
ProperWeaponScale.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
QuieterDogs.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SPERG.esp
master of enchanting.esp
SexLab SexChat.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SkyUI.esp
SkyTweak.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
TriRings of Powers v1.0.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BesEss.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
fortifyenchantingring.esp
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
Equip more Rings (8)_EN.esp
Dragonborn Crafting Hall LE.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
LongerCraftingDurations.esp
thu'um infinium.esp
Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust.esp
TESMerged.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp
Predator Vision.esp

Nope, the other one, I need the one called modlist.txt.

Also you have some mod order problems, you want to move Predator vision up about 5-10 spaces, your lowest mod should always be merge patches like TES5Merged and Bashed Patch, 0.esp, and the one immediatey above that should be Live Another Life, with the patches inbetween, LAL breaks anywhere else. Also the LAL patch for Sexlab Solutions is just not worth it at all, all it does is unlock sex with the gate guards of Whiterun even if you aren't on the main quest, in which case it would have happened anyway, the patch does NOTHING at all else.

Nope, the other one, I need the one called modlist.txt.

Also you have some mod order problems, you want to move Predator vision up about 5-10 spaces, your lowest mod should always be merge patches like TES5Merged and Bashed Patch, 0.esp, and the one immediatey above that should be Live Another Life, with the patches inbetween, LAL breaks anywhere else. Also the LAL patch for Sexlab Solutions is just not worth it at all, all it does is unlock sex with the gate guards of Whiterun even if you aren't on the main quest, in which case it would have happened anyway, the patch does NOTHING at all else.

Ok, I'll fix that.  And now that TR is loaded, I was walking around marveling at the beauty when the Riverwood innkeeper tried to jump my bones (Random Sex mod).  That crashed the game immediately.  Hopefully tweaking the load order will help that.

Here's modlist.txt:

+JContainers

+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

+ã€Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600

+ZazAnimationPack Patch V0604

+ZazAnimationPack Main V0600

+Alternate Start - Live Another Life

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

+Uncraftable Complete

+Stable uGridsToLoad

+SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay

+SOS

+Tamriel Reloaded HD main file 0-9b FULL for NMM

+Verdant

+SkyUI

+SkyTweak

+FNIS Creature Pack

+FNIS Behavior V5 2 -- ALWAYS necessary

+Skyrim Flora Overhaul

+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper

+SILENT Bards

+Enhanced Lights and FX

+SG Textures Renewal CBBE

+Predator Vision v

+SG Hairpack 268

+SG Female Eyebrows

+sexy idle Animation

+SexLabSexChat1

+SexLabFramework

+SexLab Solutions v3.1.2

+SexLab Paycrime 1

+MF Radiant Prostitution

+SexLab Nude Creatures

+SexLab Aroused v20140124

+SC07SexLabRandomAttack 20141230

+Rich Merchants

+Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT

+RealVision ENB 265a

+Realistic Force

+RaceMenu

+More Interesting Loot for Skyrim

+R18Pn 08 - Lingerie Set for CBBE or 7BSeveNBase UNP

+R18Pn 06 - Diano Armor for UNP and CBBE v3

+Quieter and Silent Dog Idle

+puppetmasterv17

+Peaches

+Overwrite 2

+No NPC Greetings

+MoreNastyCritters8 22

+Main Theme Replacer

+Longer Duration Crafting Potions

+Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer -Work In Progress- by Killer Keo

+KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat

+HornyDogsOfSkyrim optional

+HDT Physics Extensions

+TriRings of power

+Thuum Infinium

+HDT HighHeels System

+Fuz Ro Doh

+Fortify speed enchant - Boots of Nimble Speed

+Flying Mod

+Extended UI

+Equip more Rings - English

+Enchanting - I do what I want

+Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust

+Dynamic Loot

+DraugrHavokSkirts

+Dragonborn Crafting Hall LE

+Dogs of Skyrim

+Daedric Armor and weapon Improvement

+Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBE

+Creature Framework RC8

+craftable arrows Version

+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

+Better Dialogue Controls

+BesEss

+A Quality World Map

*Unmanaged: extra extra effect for zer0

*Unmanaged: fortifyenchantingring

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: master of enchanting

EDIT: Dragged "RandomAttack.esp" farther down in the load order and it seems to be working fine, now.  Got interrupted twice just talking to Delphine :)

Okay first of all you have a horrible asset load order, this is very important for Mod Organizer. It should be pretty much reversed of what it is.

I want you to look up in the right corner of the MO UI for the "stopsign", click this, it will offer an "experimental" order mods capability, use this, it's different than the Sort Mods button as this sorts your assets according to how your plugins are ordered. Ideally unmanaged Dragonborn; Dawnguard, Heartfires should be up at the top of your page, and now that you are installing Tamriel Reloaded I want you to remove Verdant, SFO and the Unofficial High Res Texture packs, you get horrible lag if you leave all of these active with Tamriel Reloaded because the game spends more time on choosiing what to show you than actually showing you the texture. If you're going to use Tamriel Reloaded, use it without any other landscape mod, and make sure ELFX overwrites it.

I still don't know what your fist weapons are or where they come from, I'm going to look through SkyTweak's options and see if you've activated something there that could have caused it. I use that mainly for tweaking things, I don't use the optional stuff you have to enable as that inserts more scripts into your game.

Okay first of all you have a horrible asset load order, this is very important for Mod Organizer. It should be pretty much reversed of what it is.

I want you to look up in the right corner of the MO UI for the "stopsign", click this, it will offer an "experimental" order mods capability, use this, it's different than the Sort Mods button as this sorts your assets according to how your plugins are ordered. Ideally unmanaged Dragonborn; Dawnguard, Heartfires should be up at the top of your page, and now that you are installing Tamriel Reloaded I want you to remove Verdant, SFO and the Unofficial High Res Texture packs, you get horrible lag if you leave all of these active with Tamriel Reloaded because the game spends more time on choosiing what to show you than actually showing you the texture. If you're going to use Tamriel Reloaded, use it without any other landscape mod, and make sure ELFX overwrites it.

I still don't know what your fist weapons are or where they come from, I'm going to look through SkyTweak's options and see if you've activated something there that could have caused it. I use that mainly for tweaking things, I don't use the optional stuff you have to enable as that inserts more scripts into your game.

Just so we're clear on this, the list I posted was the priority list from the left hand pane.  That's the one you wanted, right? 

I'll be more than happy to finally ditch the High Res Texture packs.  If I remove Verdant, SFO and the HR Textures are there any other steps I need to take?  Like running Save Game Cleaner or TESEdit?

Thanks for hte tip.  Will start on this later tonight.

No, none of these have scripts, just make sure you use Load game rather than Continue and you'll be fine.

And yes you want to make sure that your left hand panel is at least as well ordered as your right hand panel. In NMM it didn't matter because mods installed ontop of each other in the data directory and overwrote each other, but in MO your left panel is the load order for your resources, so for example if Tamriel Reloaded wants to overwrite a Dawnguard texture, but Dawnguard is situated lower on the left hand pane than TR, it's the dawnguard texture that wins regardless of where Dawnguard.esm is in comparison to Tamriel Reloaded's ESP. Use the button I mentioned to have it auto-order you, I'm going to post you my list of these, it's... well it's a lot bigger obviously as it includes over 800 mods, but you can see how mine are ordered, I have many of the same or comparative mods. You want to in the LEFT panel make sure that Tamriel Reloaded is loaded first, then ELFX, then Climates of Tamriel, then Realivision, any other way and you get the wrong lighting or no lighting at all. It's also on the LEFT panel that you want to make sure JContainers is as low as possible and never get overwritten, same with Papyrus Util which Schlongs of Skyrim wants to overwrite (which will kill Sexlab).

Oh by the way, also make sure to change your Grass settings to the following with Tamriel Reloaded;

[Grass]

iGrassCellRadius=2

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

bGrassPointLighting=1

b30GrassVS=0

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15

iMinGrassSize=50

Note that if you get rollercoaster roads or no texture on roads (there should be a very defined texture) then you have installed the mod wrong or changed the wrong settings, make sure you enable the Parallax settings in your ENB files like the mod's page describes.

modlist.txt

I removed SFO and Verdant, and got rid of the High Res Texture packs.  The game now runs swiftly and smoothly.  The colors are so bright it nearly puts out my eyes :)

However, I assumed by "stop sign" you meant the triangular yield sign in the upper left of the MO window.  That shows no conflicts or problems at all.

(I enabled the parallax settings in ENB and did the Grass changes before launching the game).

It seems to be working very well right now, but I don't want a mess of an asset list.  Please tell me what else I need to do to perfect this thing:

+JContainers
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+ã€Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600
+ZazAnimationPack Patch V0604
+ZazAnimationPack Main V0600
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+Uncraftable Complete
+Stable uGridsToLoad
+SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay
+Tamriel Reloaded HD main file 0-9b FULL for NMM
+SkyUI
+SkyTweak
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Behavior V5 2 -- ALWAYS necessary
+SOS
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
+SILENT Bards
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+SG Textures Renewal CBBE
+Predator Vision v
+SG Hairpack 268
+SG Female Eyebrows
+sexy idle Animation
+SexLabSexChat1
+SexLabFramework
+SexLab Solutions v3.1.2
+SexLab Paycrime 1
+MF Radiant Prostitution
+SexLab Nude Creatures
+SexLab Aroused v20140124
+SC07SexLabRandomAttack 20141230
+Rich Merchants
+Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
+RealVision ENB 265a
+Realistic Force
+RaceMenu
+More Interesting Loot for Skyrim
+R18Pn 08 - Lingerie Set for CBBE or 7BSeveNBase UNP
+R18Pn 06 - Diano Armor for UNP and CBBE v3
+Quieter and Silent Dog Idle
+puppetmasterv17
+Peaches
+Overwrite 2
+No NPC Greetings
+MoreNastyCritters8 22
+Main Theme Replacer
+Longer Duration Crafting Potions
+Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer -Work In Progress- by Killer Keo
+KenMOD - Lockpick Pro - Cheat
+HornyDogsOfSkyrim optional
+HDT Physics Extensions
+TriRings of power
+Thuum Infinium
+HDT HighHeels System
+Fuz Ro Doh
+Fortify speed enchant - Boots of Nimble Speed
+Flying Mod
+Extended UI
+Equip more Rings - English
+Enchanting - I do what I want
+Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust
+Dynamic Loot
+DraugrHavokSkirts
+Dragonborn Crafting Hall LE
+Dogs of Skyrim
+Daedric Armor and weapon Improvement
+Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBE
+Creature Framework RC8
+craftable arrows Version
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+Better Dialogue Controls
+BesEss
+A Quality World Map

The most important part is simply that your Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm and Hearthfires.esm is moved to the top of your list so they are loaded first so everything else can overwrite them. To do this just sort the plugins by priority, find these files, click on the priority section like I said before and put them up to 1, 2, 3 and 4, next move the Unofficial patches up to inbetween them, so Unofficial Skyrim Patch is priority 1 on your list at all, Unofficial Dawnguard patch is after Dawnguard, Unofficial Dragonborn Patch is after Dragonborn, and Unofficial Hearthfires Patch is after Hearthfires. If you still have Unofficial High Resolution Textures patch you can remove it.

The most important part is simply that your Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm and Hearthfires.esm is moved to the top of your list so they are loaded first so everything else can overwrite them. To do this just sort the plugins by priority, find these files, click on the priority section like I said before and put them up to 1, 2, 3 and 4, next move the Unofficial patches up to inbetween them, so Unofficial Skyrim Patch is priority 1 on your list at all, Unofficial Dawnguard patch is after Dawnguard, Unofficial Dragonborn Patch is after Dragonborn, and Unofficial Hearthfires Patch is after Hearthfires. If you still have Unofficial High Resolution Textures patch you can remove it.

Thanks.  That shouldn't be too hard.  And I removed the High Res packages after you pointed out that they were redundant.

In fact, the boost to performance in my game after removing them, Verdant and SFO is so great that I'm tempted to reinstall Grass on Steroids again.  I wasn't pleased with the height of the grass but running around on green-painted ground is not my idea of fun either :)

With performance back where I wanted it, maybe I can run GoS better.

Just increase the grass length in your Skyrim ini, you won't see long grass everywhere but you will see it, if you do reinstall soemthing I suggest you make it Verdant and have it overwrite TRHD. The reason you want Verdant instead of Grass on Steroids is because GoS is an older mod and Verdant is kind of it's successor and fixes a lot of bugs to it.

By the way if you have a very large boost to perfromance now, you might want to include JK's Skyrim in your load order as well, this does a lot to fill in the blanks Betheda left, put things like a small dock on the riverside in Riverwood, place some extra shops around, a small stable up with the gate into whiterun, and a lot of clutter aorund that jsut makes sense that should be around busy towns and villages like these. It will have a performace drop because of the extra things added, but you very rarely have things happening inside cities that you need that much FPS for.

Also take a look at this post for ideas on other things to add to the game that will just enhance the game rather than change things dramatically. Insert the stuff in the Guards post for sure, you want nice looking guards around at least when they lock you up for being a pervert. ;)

By the way if you have a very large boost to perfromance now, you might want to include JK's Skyrim in your load order as well, this does a lot to fill in the blanks Betheda left, put things like a small dock on the riverside in Riverwood, place some extra shops around, a small stable up with the gate into whiterun, and a lot of clutter aorund that jsut makes sense that should be around busy towns and villages like these. It will have a performace drop because of the extra things added, but you very rarely have things happening inside cities that you need that much FPS for.

Also take a look at this post for ideas on other things to add to the game that will just enhance the game rather than change things dramatically. Insert the stuff in the Guards post for sure, you want nice looking guards around at least when they lock you up for being a pervert. ;)

LOL.  My girl has developed quite a reputation in the various guard barracks around Skyrim.  I'll do that.

I could probably re-add it without any problems, but I deleted Apachii Hair some time ago.  I don't care much for the looks of some of the styles, and SG Hairpack has equal to or superior looks.  Plus it offers 268 different styles.  Anyway, I tend to shy away from mods that require Apachii.

Just use option... 3? I think of Inhabitants of SKyrim, that doesn't require Apachii, it just fixes their faces in general to be more well defined and interesting.

However note that the Apachii styles chosen by that mod is generally of the non-anime style that fits with the lore, you can look through the screenshots on it.

Alternately you can try this instead, it'll change all your NPCs and use yoru SG hairs instead, but the look will be random. Run the skyproc patcher through Mod Organzier like an executable; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/?

Remember the issue I was having with MCM in Radiant Prostitution before we got my game fixed up?  It's back, kinda.

I've moved the mod around in the load order.  I replaced it with the "Tweaked" version.  I even went into MCM before asking for a home delivery quest and had it rescan quests. 

Everything else works.  I can recruit clients and do that whole thing, but once I hit the minimum set for the next level of quests (home deliveries)  and get the Quest dialog with the innkeeper,  I get an SKSE error message (claims I either didn't install it or there's another problem when SKSE is definitely installed correctly).  It tells me to go into MCM and rescan quests, but at that point I cannot get any other MCM option tabs in Radiant.  It's like Radiant broke my MCM.  It worked before reaching that dialog option but not after.

At least I'm not getting any Jcontainers errors now.  I'm flummoxed as to what I can do to solve the problem.  Moving SkyUI and Radiant in the load order doesn't do a thing.  I'm convinced this is a load order issue as every other SexLab mod I use is working fine.

Edit: After reading about 20 pages in the Radiant Tweaked thread, I'm convinced that this mod is too buggy to be trusted.  Others have had the same problems as me (MCM/Scripting, etc) but no real solution has been offered.  One poster recompiled the scripts and removed some orphaned ones, but I don't know if that will fix this problem.

It's a damned shame.  This was shaping up to be an amazing mod which even offers to let users create their own quests.   That's the kind of imaginative modding I love to see. 

Once more, I think I need to wait for someone to fix this mod before I try it again.  Seems to be happening too often.

Archived