I need to whine a bit

halieslade

Also did you very recently (as in between these installs) clean your Master Files? Or alternately, didn't you at all? Either one could go ways towards explaining things, either you did something wrong, or it's those errors in the master files that's protesting.

More testing:  Found a random guy at the end and his "equipment" worked fine. 

Updated log looks much better now, though I'm concerned about the "VM freezing" line.

[02/18/2015 - 02:22:19PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[02/18/2015 - 02:22:19PM]
Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[02/18/2015 - 02:22:19PM]
Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[02/18/2015 - 02:22:29PM]
Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[02/18/2015 - 02:22:30PM]
Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[02/18/2015 - 02:22:34PM]
VM is freezing...
[02/18/2015 - 02:22:34PM] VM is frozen

Also did you very recently (as in between these installs) clean your Master Files? Or alternately, didn't you at all? Either one could go ways towards explaining things, either you did something wrong, or it's those errors in the master files that's protesting.

They were cleaned before all of this, but I haven't taken time to re-clean since.  Will do so now and run more tests.

Still no good.  I can initiate sex with other NPCs but not animals.  Now I'm not even getting the "Solutions" option like I was before.

More EDIT: As I test in other situations - random NPCs, animals, or the BesEss quest, it seems that the issue is related very specifically to Animal Mansion.  Even running down the street in Riverwood, NPCs are saying "Oh my god look at that! This is incredible" -- the sure sign that something's not right.

I don't want to uninstall Animal Mansion but it's very tempting right now, if for no other reason than I want to see if it fixes this problem.

When I saw this issue weeks ago (before my complete uninstall/rebuild), De-installing creatures in FNIS and reinstalling them fixed the problem.  Not this time for some reason.

I've reinstalled Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters.  The Framework master is the latest download, RC8.7.

Yet when I start a game, I get the message "Creature Framework downgraded to 1.0.0.  It may be broken".  Or something similar.

Masters are cleaned.  SexLab and Creature Framework reinstalled.  FNIS for users run and load order sorted by LOOT with no errors.

Load order now stands: 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
ringofthesilentassassin.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
DHuntress.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Uncraftable-DawnGuard-DragonBorn.esp
DaedraHuntress.esp
craftable arrows.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
DraugrSkirts_Havok.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
BootsOfNimbleSpeed.esp
extra extra effect for zer0.esp
RichMerchants.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
ProperWeaponScale.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
QuieterDogs.esp
slowed smithing.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Peaches heeled.esp
SSv2.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab SexChat.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SkyUI.esp
lighterdragonloot.esp
sneak fast skill leveling.esp
halojump.esp
Superjump_2x.esp
Superjump_5x.esp
animal_mansion.esp
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
BesEss.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
Equip more Rings (8)_EN.esp
Dragonborn Crafting Hall LE.esp
HorsePenis.esp
LongerCraftingDurations.esp
thu'um infinium.esp
Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
fortifyenchantingring.esp
master of enchanting.esp
shutup guards.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp

Don't worry about "VM is Frozen..." lines, that's actually a good thing, you'll see a set of those lines at the end of loading in your mods, it's only after those lines that the actual problems come up, everything else was just the game engine loading in your mods and reporting missing things and the like.

Not seeing anything wrong with your load order, the Dominatrix mod is very nice btw, if you ever swap back to UNP you might want to check out Leather and Lace, and I got a ton of other sexy gear stuff to suggest to you but all of it uses UNP(B/TBBP) as I stopped using CBBE years ago.

It's sounding like Animal Mansion is at fault here, but just to confirm it without uninstalling it I want you to install Puppet Master, that's the best "force sex animation to start" mod that covers bestiality as well, then I want you to use that and test on various creatures, try out a dog, wolf, troll, giant, etc, you can use Puppet Master to make them friendly. If you can get creature sex to work with that mod, then it's definetly Animal Mansion that's at fault.

(As an aside, feel free to use that mod as a "druid" type calm animals spell if you decide on that wildling you mentioned.)

Thanks so much again, Sacremas.  I'll do that later tonight. 

As an aside, it looked like I had inadvertently installed Creature Framework twice.  So I De-installed in FNIS again,  removed the mods, then reinstalled only RC8.  THEN I started getting the message that JContainers was not the correct version (though I downloaded/installed the latest one, 3.2.2 or so I think).

Disabled Animal Mansion as a last resort.

But at least now dialog works.  I tried it out with a guard and was able to initiate sex.  Will test it out more later with  Puppet Master and see what happens.

I've decided the poor guard in the Falkreath jail will now be named "Guinea pig" :)

I thought I had things working again, despite the initial "Creatures Framework downgraded" message.  I was able to initiate dialog and even sex with random NPCs and animals after disabling Animal Mansion.

Then I re-enabled Animal Mansion.  Did the starter quests (arrange things with the Jarl of Falkreath and hire a barmaid and everything worked fine).  Went to Solitude to hire the bard and, since it was late at night I stopped at the Winking Skeever to play with Radiant Prostitution a bit. The tavern owner gave me a "home visit" quest.  Except I got an error message telling me that the mod's quest menu was empty, and the instructions for fixing it wouldn't work because I could not access the "Quests" tab to rescan.  It hinted that the problem was that my SKSE wasn't installed properly or not installed at all.  It's in my Skyrim directory, where it's always been and I'm running version 1.7.2.  Reinstalled SKSE just to be sure.

I disabled Animal Mansion again, re-installed JContainers and Radiant Prostitution, but got the same error message.  Somehow, something seems to be wrong with my installation of JContainers and I'm at a loss.  At least I'm not getting the Creature Frameworks error message any more, for all the good that does.

Need to sleep as my problem-solving skills are suffering from fatigue.  This one really has me stumped.

I've never used JContainers, I dont' entirely know what it is even, but if you're still stumped tomorrow I'll see if I can look into it. Radiant Prostitution sounds fun. Still thinking I'll skip Animal Mansion going with my initial gut feeling however.

JContainers is required for Creature Framework which is used by More Nasty Critters.

I uninstalled Jcontainers, but it screwed up my mod config layout so I reinstalled it.  At least that got rid of the error messages.  Except now, Radiant Prostitution and SkyUI both lost their MCM menus (Skyui totally, Radiant lost everything but the first tab - and it's the Quest tab that would allow me to rescan the broken quests).  The other SexLab MCM entries appear to be working fine.

Until then, Radiant is basically worthless.  I can't get the proper dialog with tavern clients ("Are you looking for a good time?") and whenever the tavern owner offers me a home visit quest, it doesn't give me a quest entry or a waypoint.

It's sounding more and more to me as though something in my interface is broken, but I reinstalled SkyUI to no avail.  Reinstalled Radiant several times.  Nothing seems to work. 

I think I'm now convinced that my problems have to do with a conflict between Radiant Prostitution and JContainers (which is required to run More Nasty Critters).  I did some Googling and saw a few others have had this problem, but didn't see any solutions.  In my case, it's telling me that my versions are incompatible and yet I'm running the latest version of both.

I also dug inside MO and looked into the conflict, and got this:

post-45361-0-94685500-1424382362_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I ran Save cleaner and it told me I had something like 130 orphan scripts.  I deleted them and the game still will not load without an abrupt crash.

I'm officially giving up.  Now saves won't load without crashing.  I'm faced with yet another uninstall/reinstall or just delete the damned thing from my HD and save myself pain and stress.  This is fucking ridiculous.  After all the work I put into getting this pile of trash to run, continuing without success only makes me depressed.

I didn't know that JContainers was needed for Creature Framework. I have CF installed and it's working fine inclduing alternate looks for naked creatures and I don't have JContainers installed at all. No idea what I did to make it work without requirements.

I was wondering the same thing, because one of my earlier games (a month or two ago), I didn't remember installing it.

I'm sorry I got so frustrated.  I was really getting invested in my character as i tend to do, but I wasn't willing to do the trivial tech work to fix the save and get it to work.

Just out of curiosity, I started a new game.  I disabled all of the sexlab mods and created her, started in Dawnstar and re-enabled SexLab stuff.  Not sure why, I was just playing around to see what might work.  But the game seems to run fine now that I'm not weighed down with all of those orphan scripts.  Even have JContainers loaded.

I'm promising myself, cross my heart and hope to die, that I will NOT remove any mods this time.  Never ever never.  It's what killed my last two attempts to play.

No Animal Mansion or Defeat.  Bestial Essence, Random Sex, Arousal and perhaps Radiant Pros. None o' that fancy buggy stuff.  Even read up on Death Alternative and decided it wouldn't work for me.  It's too bad I'm not into the kinkier stuff like Devious Devices - that was in interesting twist on the game.

Since you are using Mod Organizer now you don't need to reinstall Skyrim by the way, you're never going to need to, unless you didn't do what I say and still installed things into your base Skyrim folder.

What you should do instead is to go to Profiles, select New and your game will be virgin again without needing to reinstall anything. Now follow my modding guide to the letter until I start dealing with new mods like Flying Mod, install everything I tell you to and do the things I say (clean masters, unlock TESV.exe for >2 gb memmory, download unofficial patches, clean your mods) and then you can start adding sexlab mods one by one. Start with the very simple ones, to get sex going at all, like Framework and Puppet Master, then expand from there, add Radiant Prostitution, add Creature Framework, etc, and SKIP Animal Mansion or any unfinished/Beta projects entirely, they will only hurt your game in the end.

I'm going to have to point out that while Bestial Essence looks very cool, it's also version number 0.3... however it does look very cool indeed so I'm adding it as well as Radiant Prost., Creature Framework, and Random Sex to my new Requiem game, we'll see how it works out, if I run into serious problems I'll let you know.

If you have other mods that you are going to try out let me know and I'll look at them. If I run into problems with my setup, then you probably will as well.

I found the reason you couldn't load the save any more; moving JContainers down on the load order so it wasn't completely overwritten by Radiant Prostitution and Creature Framework anymore killed my save entirely and I was unable to load it. It seems you have to be VERY careful with that thing or it just won't work for you. I hereby declare this: I do not like that thing.

I'm going to have to point out that while Bestial Essence looks very cool, it's also version number 0.3... however it does look very cool indeed so I'm adding it as well as Radiant Prost., Creature Framework, and Random Sex to my new Requiem game, we'll see how it works out, if I run into serious problems I'll let you know.

If you have other mods that you are going to try out let me know and I'll look at them. If I run into problems with my setup, then you probably will as well.

Bestial Essence doesn't mess with textures or scripting that much - it's basically a dialog/quest mod.  And after having gotten a fair ways through the mod yesterday before my last crash, I also have to give it major ups for the imagination and creativity.  It's not just another "go here and fuck this" quest.  I got stuck on one part and had to ask laurall (the author) for a hint (but then I hate puzzles) :)   It's extremely well done.

I found the reason you couldn't load the save any more; moving JContainers down on the load order so it wasn't completely overwritten by Radiant Prostitution and Creature Framework anymore killed my save entirely and I was unable to load it. It seems you have to be VERY careful with that thing or it just won't work for you. I hereby declare this: I do not like that thing.

Well that makes sense.  And I agree, even though JContainers is apparently a big deal and is a central piece of a bunch of papyrus script mods, it's now my mortal enemy.

After finally getting a new game (my 4,234th since coming back) stable and working, I feel like I'm standing on an old wooden pillar as the tide washes around me.  I'm afraid to move for fear I'll destroy my game again.  Having created another new profile to protect my work, I at least have a life jacket, now.

I've been happily playing along with my current game without a bit of trouble until today.  I have this "Superjump" mod installed that gives you different levels of jumping, but it's not that useful to me.  So I made the mistake of disabling it.  Did not uninstall.  I only unchecked it in my load order.

Then suddenly I'm getting that old message "JContainers is not compatible with Creature Framework" and the game would crash.

I tried re-enabling the disabled mod.  Still crashed.

I ran Save Cleaner, which found zero orphaned scripts.

Re-ran FNIS and LOOT.  Still crashed.

Reverted to a MO profile from 2 days ago, which did work at the time, and I'm still crashing.

Here's the fun part:  My Papyrus log reads like someone who's drunk too much coffee:

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:05PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:05PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:05PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3804482F) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3804482E) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (380024F4) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (380024F2) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3803DB50) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (38012B98) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3800BFB8) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DisintegrateOnLoad on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains1 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains1 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DisintegrateOnLoad on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains2 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains2 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DisintegrateOnLoad on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains3 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains3 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias Vigilant01 on quest DLC1_WESC02 (030034EA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias Vigilant02 on quest DLC1_WESC02 (030034EA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias Vigilant03 on quest DLC1_WESC02 (030034EA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property C00 on script PlayerWerewolfCureSconceScript attached to alias Sconce on quest PlayerWerewolfCureQuest (000F6090) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defaultDisableHavokOnLoad to alias Potato on quest aaxAngiQuest (38030626) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defaultAllowPCDialogueScript to alias Creature on quest aaxPLCollectQuest (3803AA0C) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property City on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (3F001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property Town on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (3F001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2WerebearBeastRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncAshmanMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2RieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinNakedWereBearBeast on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2LurkerRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncWerebearMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinBenthicLurker on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2ThirskRieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2AshSpawnRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncLurkerMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinAshSpawn on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property RelationshipAdoptable on script QF_HousePurchase_000A7B33 attached to HousePurchase (000A7B33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property BYOHCarriageDriverFaction on script carriagesystemscript attached to DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D573) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D573) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D572) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D572) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChange on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeFXEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property TrapDiseasePorphyricHemophelia on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1CrimeFactions on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollFrostArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDLC1SabrecatHard on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollFrostArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1SabreCatGlowRace on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinTrollArmoredNormal on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property pDLC1VampireLordDisallow on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoption on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property FalkreathHouse on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property PaleHouse on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property HjaalmarchHouse on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property AdoptionCWSpouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property Alias_FalkreathHouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoptionCWSiegeHandler on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoption on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property AdoptionSpouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property Alias_PaleHouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property Alias_HjaalmarchHouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property aaxdogquest on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property aaxVibrate on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SexLab on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseGreyHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugr on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncBearBrownHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinWolf on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinNakedWerewolfBeast on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale05Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncWolfSummonVeiny on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinHorseBlackHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale01Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSabrecatSnowyHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property TrollRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale02 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDragonPenis on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpiderCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property FalmerRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncBearSnowHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinWolfBlack on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncBlackTrollErect on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale06 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property ArgonianRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinTroll on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinNakedBeast on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale01Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer04 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinHorseShadowmere on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property HorseRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale03Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property CartHorseRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DragonRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale05Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinHorseBlacknWhiteHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale05 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property ChaurusRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinChaurus on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property WerewolfBeastRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpiderCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer06 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property GiantRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale02Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpider on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property AlduinRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinChaurus on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncUderfrykte2Erect on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property ChaurusReaperRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property BearSnowRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinHorsePalominoHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale07 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer03 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseBlacknWhiteHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale01 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property TrollFrostRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale04 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncWolfVeiny on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpiderGiant on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale03 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale04Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale03Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseBlackHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property C06WolfSpiritRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale07Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property DraugrRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property BearBlackRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorsePalominoHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncGiantMaleNaked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer01 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SabreCatSnowyRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinHorse on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseShadowmere on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncBearBlackHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncWolfBlackVeiny on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMaleNaked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale04Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer02 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpiderGiant on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpiderGiantCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale02Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMaleNaked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpiderGiantCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorse on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property FrostbiteSpiderRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property WolfRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSkinNakedWerewolfBeast on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer05 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property KhajiitRaceVampire on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncSabrecatHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinUderfrykte on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale06Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpider on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncTrollErect on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinWolfSummon on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property ArgonianRaceVampire on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SkinHorseGreyHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property KhajiitRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property SabreCatRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale06Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property BearBrownRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property aaxdogquest3DoggyScene on script aaxDog3AnimScript attached to aaxdogquest3 (3802AF88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:21PM] warning: Property ImperialRaceVampire on script QF_MQ102_0004E50D attached to MQ102 (0004E50D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property DLC2MQ06MiraakAlias on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property DLC2SoulSteal on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property DLC2MiraakMQ06Ref on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property CurrentHomeLocation on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionRestedMessageMale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionSleepAbilityMale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoption on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionSleepAbilityFemale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionRestedMessageFemale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (3F00BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property WolfFaction on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxwolfquest (380046D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property playerFaction on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxwolfquest (380046D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxwolfquest (380046D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script dragonactorscript attached to  (07019ACC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:22PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script dragonactorscript attached to  (07019ACC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (0C079840)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [cfconfigmenu <CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework RC8 (10006) is initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 2.

stack:

[CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 39

[CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "CFConfigMenu.psc" Line 46

[CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"

stack:

[CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 39

[CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "CFConfigMenu.psc" Line 46

[CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Main data map is missing; initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slncConfigMenu <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slnc] [slncConfigMenu <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>]: Updating mcm script to version 4

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Data map is missing "mods"; initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Data map is missing "races"; initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Data map is missing "skins"; initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Data map is missing "creatures"; initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [hdtHighHeelMCM <hdtHighHeel_ConfigMenu (0F000804)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Data map is missing "events"; initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] Data map is missing "jActiveActorsArr"; initialising

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab 1.59c is installed

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0D01C6E0)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0D01C6E0)>]: Updating script to version 7

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() Begin

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>]: Updated from version 0.000000 to version 3.200000

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>]: DawnGuard esp installed and activated.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>]: DragonBorn esp installed and activated.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() End

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (07016E02)>] DLC2Init quest START

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] $SC07Initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sc07configquest <SC07ConfigQuest (17000D62)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [aaxMCMScript <aaxMCM (3801773F)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [_mindconfig <_mindConfig (1300EB0C)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [ssv3config <SSv3MCM (36015EFE)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [ssv3config <SSv3MCM (36015EFE)>]: Updating script to version 2

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0D01C6E0)>]: Registered SexLab Aroused at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [hdtHighHeelMCM <hdtHighHeel_ConfigMenu (0F000804)>]: Registered $hdtHighHeel_menuname at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (46000822)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (46000822)>]: Updating to script version 2

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [_mindconfig <_mindConfig (1300EB0C)>]: Registered Puppet Master at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] LAL: Dawnguard detected.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sc07configquest <SC07ConfigQuest (17000D62)>]: Registered Random Sex at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [slncConfigMenu <slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF)>]: Registered SexLab Nude Creatures at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [aaxMCMScript <aaxMCM (3801773F)>]: Registered Bestial Essence at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] LAL: Hearthfire detected.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] LAL: Dragonborn detected.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4E049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 181

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4E049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 68

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4E049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 195

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4E049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 68

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ERROR: File "Morskom.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4E049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 201

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4E049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 207

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ERROR: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4E049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 215

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done. ====

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [ski_favoritesmanager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (4600082A)>]: Updating to script version 2

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>]: Updating to script version 2

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>]: Updating to script version 3

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>]: Updating to script version 4

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>]: Updating to script version 5

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>]: Updating to script version 6

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:26PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>]: Updating to script version 7

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:27PM] InitWidgetLoader()

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:29PM] warning: Property DLC2MQ06MiraakAlias on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:29PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:29PM] warning: Property DLC2SoulSteal on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:29PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:29PM] warning: Property DLC2MiraakMQ06Ref on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:29PM] warning: Property BYOHCarriageDriverFaction on script carriagesystemscript attached to DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:29PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (07016E02)>] DLC2Init quest DONE

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChange on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeFXEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property TrapDiseasePorphyricHemophelia on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property DLC1CrimeFactions on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property CurrentHomeLocation on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionRestedMessageMale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionSleepAbilityMale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoption on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionSleepAbilityFemale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:30PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionRestedMessageFemale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:31PM] DLC1: DLC1 Initialization quest done.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:31PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (46000820)>]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:31PM] [ssv3config <SSv3MCM (36015EFE)>]: Registered SexLab Solutions at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: starting maintenance...

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: starting maintenance...

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: updated to version : 20140124

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] ERROR: Static function FeatureVersion not found on object JContainers. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 82

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"

stack:

[CFQuestFramework (09000D62)].creatureframework.initialize() - "CreatureFramework.psc" Line 82

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [CF][Framework] Bad JContainers version; APIVersion=2 FeatureVersion=0

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [CF][Framework] Aborting initialisation

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [zbfconfig <zbfConfig (0E00C243)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] ZaZ Animation Pack: OnBeginState (updating)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Enabled cloak effect

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack: Version from 0 to 604

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack: Update proceeding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack: Script version 604

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [cfconfigmenu <CFQuestConfiguration (09000D63)>]: Registered Creature Framework at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (3F00BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Enabled cloak effect

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] SOS config: first initialization, currentVersion: 0

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (44007F85)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] SOS config: updating script from version 0 to version 3

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] SOS config: performing update to version 2

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 0

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] SOS config: updating script from version 3 to version 3

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] SOS: first time initialization

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array

stack:

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.SetTextOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 437

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 320

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnConfigInit() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 169

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 111

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array

stack:

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.SetTextOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 437

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 321

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnConfigInit() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 169

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 111

[mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:32PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)>] INITIALIZED

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:40PM] SOS: first time initialization complete

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbf) - TRUE

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] [CF][Main Quest] The cloak is being applied for the first time since game load

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfSexLab) - TRUE

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfConfig) - TRUE

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfSlaveControl) - TRUE

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Prisoner: Skills Upgraded

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfDialogue) - TRUE

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack quest running (zbfDialogueTest) - TRUE

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - CleanLists: Total Actors: 0

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - CleanLists: Actors Removed: 0

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SOS: update migrated 0 of 0 schlongified actors

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Disabled

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[0]: Classic (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[1]: Breathy (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[2]: Young (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[-1]: Female Gagged

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[-1]: Male Gagged

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] zbfconfig (OnUpdateEvent): ZaZ Animation Pack finished updating.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] ZaZ Animation Pack: OnEndState (updating)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[3]: Stimulated (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:41PM] SEXLAB - Voices[4]: Quiet (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[5]: Excitable (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[6]: Average (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[7]: Mature (Female)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[8]: Neutral (Male)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[9]: Calm (Male)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[10]: Rough (Male)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Voices[11]: Average (Male)

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[0]: Pleasure

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[1]: Happy

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[3]: Shy

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[4]: Sad

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[2]: Joy

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[5]: Afraid

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[6]: Pained

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[7]: Angry

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[8]: Custom 1

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[9]: Custom 2

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[10]: Custom 3

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[11]: Custom 4

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:42PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[12]: Custom 5

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[0]: (Bear) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[1]: (Dog) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[2]: (Dog) Dominate

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[3]: (Dog) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[4]: (Chaurus) Forward

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[5]: (Chaurus) Reverse

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[6]: (Dragon) Penetration

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[7]: (Dragon) Tongue

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[8]: (Draugr) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[9]: (Draugr) Holding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[10]: (Draugr) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[11]: (Draugr) Gangbang 3P

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[13]: (Draugr) Gangbang 5P

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[14]: (Falmer) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[12]: (Draugr) Gangbang 4P

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[15]: (Falmer) Holding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[16]: (Falmer) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[17]: (Falmer) Gangbang 3P

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[18]: (Falmer) Gangbang 4P

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:43PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[19]: (Falmer) Gangbang 5P

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[20]: (Gargoyle) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[21]: (Gargoyle) Holding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[22]: (Gargoyle) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[23]: (Giant) Penetration

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[24]: (Giant) Harrassment

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[25]: (Giant) Holding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[26]: (Horse) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[27]: (Horse) Doggystyle Alt

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[28]: (Horse) Groping

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[29]: (Riekling) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[30]: (Riekling) Three-Way

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[31]: (Sabre Cat) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[32]: (Seeker) Hugging

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[33]: (Spider) Double

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[34]: (Spider) Penetration

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[36]: (Troll) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[37]: (Troll) Holding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[35]: (Large Spider) Penetration

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[39]: (Troll) Dominate

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] [zbfconfig <zbfConfig (0E00C243)>]: Registered ZaZ Animation Pack at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:44PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (3F000D62)>]: Registered Radiant Prostitution at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (44007F85)>]: Registered Schlongs Of Skyrim at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[38]: (Troll) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[40]: (Troll) Grabbing

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[41]: (Werewolf) Rough Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[42]: (Werewolf) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[43]: (Werewolf) Holding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[44]: (Werewolf) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[45]: (Wolf) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[46]: (Wolf) Dominate

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[47]: (Wolf) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[48]: (Vampire Lord) Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[49]: (Vampire Lord) Holding

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[50]: (Vampire Lord) Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[1]: Rough Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[2]: Arrok Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[0]: Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[3]: Arrok Leg Up Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[4]: Zyn Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[5]: AP Bed Missionary

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[6]: AP Holding Leg Up

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[7]: AP Leg Up Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:45PM] SEXLAB - Animations[8]: Doggy Style

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[9]: Rough Behind

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[10]: Rough Doggy Style

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[11]: Arrok DoggyStyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[12]: Arrok Rape

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[14]: DI Doggystyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[13]: Zyn DoggyStyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[15]: AP DoggyStyle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SOS: starting to spread schlongs

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[17]: Arrok Cowgirl

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[16]: Reverse Cowgirl

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SOS RaceMenu plugin found. Skipping ScaleSchlongBones

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[18]: Arrok Reverse Cowgirl

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Prisoner got schlong index 0 size 1

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[20]: Sideways Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[21]: Arrok Sideways Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[19]: AP Cowgirl

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[22]: AP Shoulder

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[23]: Hugging Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[24]: Standing Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[25]: Arrok HugFuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[26]: Arrok Standing Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:46PM] SEXLAB - Animations[27]: AP Standing

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[28]: Zyn Rough Standing

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[29]: Arrok Anal

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[31]: AP Face Down Anal

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[30]: AP Anal

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[32]: Arrok Blowjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[33]: Arrok 69

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[35]: AP Blowjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[34]: DI Blowjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[37]: AP Standing Blowjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[36]: AP Kneeling Blowjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[39]: AP Skull Fuck

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[38]: AP Handjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[41]: Arrok Boobjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[40]: Boobjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[42]: AP Boobjob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[43]: Arrok Foreplay

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[45]: Arrok Standing Foreplay

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[46]: Bleagh FootJob

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[44]: Arrok Sitting Foreplay

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[47]: Bleagh Female Masturbation

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:47PM] SEXLAB - Animations[49]: Arrok Male Masturbation

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[50]: Tribadism

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[48]: AP Female Masturbation

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[51]: Arrok Lesbian

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[52]: Zyn Lesbian

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[53]: Zyn Licking

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[54]: AP Fisting

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[55]: Arrok Devils Threeway

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[56]: Arrok Tricycle

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[57]: Zyn Double Penetration

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[59]: Zyn Gay Fourway

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[58]: Zyn FemDom

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:48PM] SEXLAB - Animations[60]: DI Forced Threesome

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:53PM] SEXLAB - Thread[14] Thread[14]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:54PM] SEXLAB - Thread[13] Thread[13]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:55PM] SEXLAB - Thread[12] Thread[12]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[11] Thread[11]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[10] Thread[10]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[9] Thread[9]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:23:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[8] Thread[8]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:00PM] SEXLAB - Thread[7] Thread[7]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[6] Thread[6]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:02PM] SEXLAB - Thread[5] Thread[5]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[4] Thread[4]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:04PM] SEXLAB - Thread[3] Thread[3]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:05PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Thread[2]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Thread[1]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: initialized

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:06PM] SexLab Threads: [[sslThreadController <SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread01 (0C062452)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread02 (0C06C62C)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread03 (0C06C62D)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread04 (0C06C62E)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread05 (0C06C62F)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread06 (0C06C630)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread07 (0C06C631)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread08 (0C06C632)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread09 (0C06C633)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread10 (0C06C634)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread11 (0C06C635)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread12 (0C06C636)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread13 (0C06C637)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread14 (0C06C638)>]]

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:06PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:07PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15903

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:07PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (0C079840)>]: Registered SexLab at MCM.

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] VM is freezing...

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] VM is frozen

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] Reverting game...

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3800BFB8) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (380024F4) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3803DB50) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (380024F2) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3804482E) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (3804482F) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (38012B98) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defaultAllowPCDialogueScript to alias Creature on quest aaxPLCollectQuest (3803AA0C) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defaultDisableHavokOnLoad to alias Potato on quest aaxAngiQuest (38030626) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2WerebearBeastRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncAshmanMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2RieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinNakedWereBearBeast on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2LurkerRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncWerebearMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinBenthicLurker on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ThirskRieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2AshSpawnRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncLurkerMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinAshSpawn on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (20005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D573) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D573) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D572) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script dragonactorscript attached to  (0701D572) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChange on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeFXEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property TrapDiseasePorphyricHemophelia on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1CrimeFactions on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DisintegrateOnLoad on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains2 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains2 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property City on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (3F001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property Town on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (3F001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseGreyHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugr on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncBearBrownHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinWolf on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinNakedWerewolfBeast on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale05Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncWolfSummonVeiny on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinHorseBlackHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale01Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSabrecatSnowyHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property TrollRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale02 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDragonPenis on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpiderCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property FalmerRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncBearSnowHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinWolfBlack on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncBlackTrollErect on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale06 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property ArgonianRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinTroll on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinNakedBeast on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale01Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer04 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinHorseShadowmere on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property HorseRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale03Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property CartHorseRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DragonRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale05Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinHorseBlacknWhiteHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale05 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property ChaurusRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinChaurus on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property WerewolfBeastRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpiderCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer06 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property GiantRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale02Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpider on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property AlduinRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinChaurus on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncUderfrykte2Erect on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property ChaurusReaperRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BearSnowRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinHorsePalominoHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale07 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer03 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseBlacknWhiteHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale01 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property TrollFrostRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale04 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncWolfVeiny on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpiderGiant on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinDraugrMale03 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale04Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale03Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseBlackHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property C06WolfSpiritRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale07Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DraugrRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BearBlackRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorsePalominoHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncGiantMaleNaked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer01 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SabreCatSnowyRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinHorse on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorseShadowmere on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncBearBlackHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncWolfBlackVeiny on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMaleNaked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale04Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer02 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpiderGiant on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpiderGiantCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale02Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMaleNaked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinFrostbiteSpiderGiantCold on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinHorse on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property FrostbiteSpiderRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property WolfRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinNakedWerewolfBeast on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFalmer05 on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property KhajiitRaceVampire on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSabrecatHard on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinUderfrykte on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncFalmerMale06Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinFrostbiteSpider on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncTrollErect on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinWolfSummon on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property ArgonianRaceVampire on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SkinHorseGreyHide on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property KhajiitRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SabreCatRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDraugrMale06Naked on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BearBrownRace on script slncMainQuestScript attached to slncControllerQuest (1F0110DF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property ThisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (3F00BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias Vigilant03 on quest DLC1_WESC02 (030034EA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2MQ06MiraakAlias on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2SoulSteal on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2MiraakMQ06Ref on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property RelationshipAdoptable on script QF_HousePurchase_000A7B33 attached to HousePurchase (000A7B33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHCarriageDriverFaction on script carriagesystemscript attached to DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias Vigilant02 on quest DLC1_WESC02 (030034EA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaLocation on script dragonactorscript attached to  (07019ACC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC2ApocryphaWorld on script dragonactorscript attached to  (07019ACC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property C00 on script PlayerWerewolfCureSconceScript attached to alias Sconce on quest PlayerWerewolfCureQuest (000F6090) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property pDLC1VampireLordDisallow on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property aaxdogquest on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property aaxVibrate on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property SexLab on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxdogquest (38003B58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias Vigilant01 on quest DLC1_WESC02 (030034EA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property aaxdogquest3DoggyScene on script aaxDog3AnimScript attached to aaxdogquest3 (3802AF88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DisintegrateOnLoad on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains1 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains1 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollFrostArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDLC1SabrecatHard on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollFrostArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1SabreCatGlowRace on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property slncSkinTrollArmoredNormal on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (29002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DisintegrateOnLoad on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains3 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property DefaultAshPile1 on script wealiasscript attached to alias VampireRemains3 on quest DLC1_WESC08 (0300351E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property ImperialRaceVampire on script QF_MQ102_0004E50D attached to MQ102 (0004E50D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property CurrentHomeLocation on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionRestedMessageMale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionSleepAbilityMale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoption on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionSleepAbilityFemale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHAdoptionRestedMessageFemale on script playersleepquestscript attached to PlayerSleepQuest (000FC1A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoption on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property FalkreathHouse on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property PaleHouse on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property HjaalmarchHouse on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property AdoptionCWSpouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property Alias_FalkreathHouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoptionCWSiegeHandler on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property BYOHRelationshipAdoption on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property AdoptionSpouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property Alias_PaleHouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property Alias_HjaalmarchHouse on script QF_RelationshipMarriageFIN_00021382 attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property WolfFaction on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxwolfquest (380046D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property playerFaction on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxwolfquest (380046D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:53PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script aaxUtilityScript attached to aaxwolfquest (380046D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:56PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (380024F4) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:56PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (380024F2) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:56PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script aaxCalmDown to  (38012B98) because their base types do not match

[02/21/2015 - 02:24:56PM] Loading game...

Thinking some of those messages were from puppet master, I disabled it too but it did not help.  Every time I think I have this game working as intended, it bites me in the ass :(

Ouch that is... not good at all. Okay I think you should have learned your lesson by now, do not disable a mod mid game even if it doesn't work the way it should, and get a better load order! I'm thinking you probably have some missing dependencies or things that haven't been installed correctly with that many problems. I've uninstalled maybe 10-15 mods by now in my current level 71 playhthrough, and even with aroused, creature framework, lover's comfort and a ton of other heavy scripted mods active my papyrus isn't half as long as that.

I would really suggest you go over my modding guide and try to follow it to the letter this time, then start over again. That's really all I can do at this stage. Especially follow that thing with the Prisoner character morphed to Riverwood from the main menu to test things like the jump mod that you're uncertain of.

I'll re-read your guide again (about the 3rd time by now), but my load order is the same as it was the last time you told me it looked good.  LOOT does not report any missing dependencies at all.  I get zero warnings.

You mentioned something in a previous post about the position of JContainers in relation to Radiant and Creature Framework.  The only place JContainers is shown is in the left panel of MO, which doesn't want me to drag and drop it.

Needless to say, this is goddam ridiculous for something that's supposed to be "fun".

If you can't drag and dorp files on the left panel of MO then you have an old version of MO, update it before you do anything else.

JContainers need to be one of the last files on the left panel that you load. Same with PapyrusUtil which is only on this side.

If you can't drag and dorp files on the left panel of MO then you have an old version of MO, update it before you do anything else.

JContainers need to be one of the last files on the left panel that you load. Same with PapyrusUtil which is only on this side.

I'm using the latest version from Nexus (1.2.18).  I'll have to check Papyrus.  Once again it's probably something I'm doing wrong.  That's not really news.

Question: what if I put that jump mod back in and try it the way it was before it broke?  I can't believe that one little esp would break things like this.  It doesn't even include scripts.   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42910/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42910%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I'm already borked, so since I couldn't move JContainers down on the priority list (and PapyrusUtils isn't even there), I deleted JContainers and reinstalled it.  It is now at the bottom of the priority list along with Papyrus.

That didn't fix the problem.  I'm convinced that my save game is corrupted to hell again (all over that one stupid ESP).  I started a new game and a new character and it seems to work and load saves just fine.  Of course, she's still in the starting prison. 

I don't seem to have any problems until I hit around level 10 or so, but that's anecdotal evidence.  On the plus side, my characters get better looking with every new game I start.  I may not have mastered the art of modding yet, but I can make a hot character :)

What you can do instead is double click on the Priority colum for JContainers (it's hidden if the left most categories panel is displaed, scroll to the side) then just change it's priority there, type something crazy (I use 900 to make sure it's on the bottom of my list) and it'll be put to the bottom. To be absolutely sure it's doing it's job, uncheck it, then reenable it, then left click it, go to Information and Conflicts and make sure it doesn't get overwritten anymore and that it overwrites the others.

Archived